Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 99. (Read 101079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 15, 2016, 07:04:29 PM
There are lots of places we can now spend our bitcoin and often receive a discount while dointg so
https://www.bitcoin.com/spend-bitcoin-online
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 06:20:54 PM
I'm spending my bitcoins mostly on digital goods because here on the forum section digital goods there are a lot of attracting things that you can buy these days to be honest.
I also sometimes use bitify for some items but not often.
Spending bitcoin is very good for the economy of the bitcoin also, plus its nice to pay with it.

Spending is always recommended as only holding will not be profitable in long run, we need rotation and circulation of coins, and if it is not done then bitcoin will loose all its value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
April 15, 2016, 10:56:36 AM
I'm spending my bitcoins mostly on digital goods because here on the forum section digital goods there are a lot of attracting things that you can buy these days to be honest.
I also sometimes use bitify for some items but not often.
Spending bitcoin is very good for the economy of the bitcoin also, plus its nice to pay with it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 10:52:13 AM
Bitcoin is unique currency and more country implement bitcoin as payment transaction.
But my goverment never see on that point of view instead they forbid for bitcoin usage because there are many negative effect that can occur if they legalize bitcoin

Indeed not easy for a country to decide legalize the bitcoin as currency. Even in my country i should change my bitcoin in to my own currency before spending it to buy or pay something.

Yeah this is the one thing that lacks bitcoin as a currency because right now we cant spend it in our country and can only be used so far for online.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 10:42:12 AM
Spending bitcoins is essentially selling it, so if you don't think you should be selling, you shouldn't be spending.

Not to mention there's all the additional friction still with spending bitcoin as compared to spending fiat currency. I'd rather use my conventional currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 04:44:21 AM
Around this time I am not spending Bitcoins and the reason is that the value is not high enough to sell it and that is the problem but I hope that there will be more people that can make profit.
If you want to make profit with Bitcoin around this time than you dont have to wait you can trade or gamble.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 11:26:17 PM
Bitcoin is unique currency and more country implement bitcoin as payment transaction.
But my goverment never see on that point of view instead they forbid for bitcoin usage because there are many negative effect that can occur if they legalize bitcoin

Indeed not easy for a country to decide legalize the bitcoin as currency. Even in my country i should change my bitcoin in to my own currency before spending it to buy or pay something.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 14, 2016, 08:48:36 PM
One important condition for bitcoin to be accepted by governments is a way that they think they can make money with it.
many reasons why the government banned the use bitcoin in their country. of course because it will be many people who will spend bitcoin for illegal activities. and certainly will be difficult to police in arrest
So your saying it is easier for the police to arrest people who purchase illegal goods with fiat cash?
I don't think he's saying it's easier, he's just saying it adds another layer to the web of information that the police may have to follow or it's just another currency they have to keep looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 14, 2016, 08:31:41 PM
One important condition for bitcoin to be accepted by governments is a way that they think they can make money with it.
many reasons why the government banned the use bitcoin in their country. of course because it will be many people who will spend bitcoin for illegal activities. and certainly will be difficult to police in arrest
So your saying it is easier for the police to arrest people who purchase illegal goods with fiat cash?
Activity: 518
April 14, 2016, 08:13:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 854
April 14, 2016, 07:59:22 PM
I am not spending but I am selling lots of bitcoin everyday.In fact I have sold nearly 1 bitcoin in past 15 days.I would have spend them if any good ecommerce website had accepted Bitcoin payment in my country.Unfortunately there is not any so I have to first sell bitcoin to get fiat and then buy myself a new mobile
legendary
Merit: 1007
April 14, 2016, 07:50:28 PM
I am spending it online on purse.io where I am getting good amount of discounts too if I am buying with bitcoins so its taking care of me at a moment.
I'm curious about purse.io, is it really worth using for the discounts, and does it buy stuff through amazon? What are the shipping rates on it?

I think it's a good idea, but I haven't been sure about it. Maybe I'll start using it.
legendary
Activity: 840
April 14, 2016, 07:12:48 PM
I am spending it online on purse.io where I am getting good amount of discounts too if I am buying with bitcoins so its taking care of me at a moment.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2016, 07:09:11 PM
I do not ever spend any of my bitcoins not because I do not want to but because I cannot. There are not any stores where I am from to spend any bitcoins at. If there were any stores I would spend some coins I think.

Now only little by little the stores had started to accept bitcoin, so soon we can use our bitcoin for our daily needs till that saving for later use is the smart decision.

Thats because more and more people are finding out that the traditional forms of using bitcoin is getting easier.

So why not? this is all thanks to over the span of 6 months since the introduction of bitcoins debit card.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2016, 04:07:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 14, 2016, 12:48:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 14, 2016, 12:46:38 PM
Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
I have the same thing in my country you cannot use Bitcoin at the local stores. I have only spend some bitcoins at some online gambling websites but that's it. 
Its not the smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoins to spend it now because the value of Bitcoin is not even that high now so it wont be that profitable for you.
It will be better if you are spending it later in the future when the value is more worth.
Yeah dont spend your coins during these days, it won't be more profitable. Hold on your coins till halving which is going to happen on July, you can see a great price rise, spend your coins at that period and obtain a bulkier amount.

Yes as per my belief no one is spending their coins at a moment, everyone is holding for halving expecting the price to go higher and I think that is the right thing to do at a moment.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
I have the same thing in my country you cannot use Bitcoin at the local stores. I have only spend some bitcoins at some online gambling websites but that's it. 
Its not the smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoins to spend it now because the value of Bitcoin is not even that high now so it wont be that profitable for you.
It will be better if you are spending it later in the future when the value is more worth.
Yeah dont spend your coins during these days, it won't be more profitable. Hold on your coins till halving which is going to happen on July, you can see a great price rise, spend your coins at that period and obtain a bulkier amount.
legendary
Merit: 1003
April 14, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
Bitcoin is supposed to be spent! Why is the price going to rise? Why will more places accept bitcoin, when everyone who has it stores it like it is an old antique!

You can buy more Bitcoin using fiat to top up your wallet, but use your bitcoin whenever you can, support your local bitcoin businesses if you are lucky enough to have them.
Who knows, we might actually get a Bitcoin economy started!
Activity: 271
April 14, 2016, 08:16:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: