Pages:
Author

Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway - page 7. (Read 40347 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Escrow? So who is the escrow then? You, or some other trusted person?
I thought they just are kept by dev team now...
Yes, still me. Coins (or bullion) are not moving.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Have the cbx collected during ICO already been sold ?

or dev is staking cbx for himself for months ?!

It's all in one address, held in escrow. Also not staking since end of ICO or a couple days after.

Check any block explorer, it's the one with 186k.

Escrow? So who is the escrow then? You, or some other trusted person?
I thought they just are kept by dev team now...
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto

It's all in one address, held in escrow. Also not staking since end of ICO or a couple days after.

Check any block explorer, it's the one with 186k.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
feb is approaching.

hope this project will not be abandoned.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
This is going to be exciting when they release the alpha. We just all have to wait and be patient, there are so many other ICOs, some don't even have all the tick marks.
oh wow coming from one of the staff here for sure good things will happen about this project i do hope that another campaign will be open in order for me to join and carry their name, lets wait and see what this project bring us after the release of the alpha , good luck SPK community.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
This is going to be exciting when they release the alpha. We just all have to wait and be patient, there are so many other ICOs, some don't even have all the tick marks.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Best wishes to dev team and community of Spark Project for a creative, promising and fascinating 2017
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Happy new year 2017 for Quintessence and Spark Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
hello, i saw that FAUSTO EDUARDO ARIAS MORENO is part of your team but at the same time is he involved in pesobit?

http://www.pesobit.net/#team it states here, that he is a Senior Developer – Programmer for pesobit team
i didn't see "FAUSTO EDUARDO ARIAS MORENO" on Spark..
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
hello, i saw that FAUSTO EDUARDO ARIAS MORENO is part of your team but at the same time is he involved in pesobit?

http://www.pesobit.net/#team it states here, that he is a Senior Developer – Programmer for pesobit team

I don't think there is any problem with that? Pesobit is so loud and noisy. Hopefully same thing happens to Spark.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I was just waiting for the latest update on this project, because I do invest in that time, although only a few CBX.
give us an idea, to which the continuation of this project

Everybody is important, however small your investment might be.

I still do not yet have a working alpha version in my hands, so it is impossible to tell you a date; we are shooting for end of January now.

We are working on it still, no worries Smiley
Obstacles are coming down!

As the month of November comes to a close, here is a short status of our development efforts for the Spark Token network. We don't have an Alpha version yet, but some tough obstacles were eliminated.

Cryptocurrency is all about opensource, and we will stand by that principle as we use existing opensource code, and will share our work for others (sharing code is also a requirement for exchanges). Thing is, the Spark Token wallet uses some degree of existing code but adding PoS, let alone PoSP to a 2.0 coin is proving to be quite a challenge. Well, this is good news, as it really means we are creating something truly new; many existing 2.0 coins use DPoS, which I see as extremely unfair as it does not allow the little guy from benefitting from staking; DPoS gives all staking rewards to a small group of privileged people.

The idea of a sidechain token system was good, but with SPK we are replacing unfair DPoS with economically sound PoSP.

We are currently working on the Linux wallet for SPK; this means we are building from a more stable ground which will be easier to port to an online wallet running on a Linux server. Naturally, a Windows wallet will follow.

In November we have gone through a few obstacles, such as the new address generation process; we are still left with adding PoSP and creating a Windows wallet as our challenges. I had said previously that we wanted the final distribution to take place before Christmas, but I am not sure this will be possible the way things are evolving.

I am still looking for help in the promoting and graphic aspect; anyone interested please contact me.
but this is speculation of your time, which is at the core of her before Christmas. in which a fix
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
I was just waiting for the latest update on this project, because I do invest in that time, although only a few CBX.

Everybody is important, however small your investment might be.

I still do not yet have a working alpha version in my hands, so it is impossible to tell you a date; we are shooting for end of January now.

We are working on it still, no worries Smiley
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I am done here. Sorry to post in your thread filled up with trust-blinded users. Anyway goodluck with your project. Smiley
Activity: 812
It is to alert you that VonSpass is alt of Gildarts. Please stay out of this scam project

Proof:

1) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17261700

Can someone enlighten me, because I have no idea what Gildarts is, and the link you provide does not help!!!

Grin Grin Grin

Anyway maybe proofs in link was bit high of level for you to understand. Anyway just a  question I have : Redwan your primedice username? Huh

I haven't played PrimeDice (don't like games); I posted this about Redwan on a request from OpenTalkLab who seemed honest at the time.

Don't want to repeat myself for the rest of the story:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17267210

You jump to conclusion too fast and are attempting to post hurtful comments here in the SPK thread (and also everywhere I have been active), for which there are consequences: can you be more careful in the future?

Hi
I'm not interested to jump in and create further opportunity to heat ups things!
As far as I know VonSpass are well known here! And he also got blue light from reputed members of this platform.
Moreover the project SPK already got funds to deliver things, we are waiting for! So I'm interested to talk about Project SPK!
Dev, just leave that things here! Do you have any up-date on SPK?

Thanks!

Activity: 592
It is to alert you that VonSpass is alt of Gildarts. Please stay out of this scam project

Proof:

Can someone enlighten me, because I have no idea what Gildarts is, and the link you provide does not help!!!

Grin Grin Grin

I also checked the link, went back 2 pages and found no reference to either Gildarts or Redwan, but apparently they are "scammers" beyond any doubt...
I wonder what would happen if I posted "username: Avirunes" (hey I just want to give Avirunes a tip) in the PrimeDice thread.
This doesn't seem fair at all...

There we go. Redwan is a bosnian guy with AIDS and is currently being in the recreation phase of use, and another one is a taxi driver from Boston, he attempted to blackmail corrupted major from Boston Department of Correction and extort 3 million USD from him but failed because of lack of courage and consideration.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Proof:

Grin Grin Grin

Anyway maybe proofs in link was bit high of level for you to understand. Anyway just a  question I have : Redwan your primedice username? Huh

I haven't played PrimeDice (don't like games); I posted this about Redwan on a request from OpenTalkLab who seemed honest at the time.

Don't want to repeat myself for the rest of the story:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17267210

You jump to conclusion too fast and are attempting to post hurtful comments here in the SPK thread (and also everywhere I have been active), for which there are consequences: can you be more careful in the future?
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

Proof:

Grin Grin Grin

I also checked the link, went back 2 pages and found no reference to either Gildarts or Redwan, but apparently they are "scammers" beyond any doubt...
I wonder what would happen if I posted "username: Avirunes" (hey I just want to give Avirunes a tip) in the PrimeDice thread.
This doesn't seem fair at all...
Pages:
Jump to: