Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽️ SportBet.one - decentralized sports-betting platform ⚽️ - page 14. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 12
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Who is the SBET token issuer?
copper member
As a support user must you have made deposits or played before, or any newly registered user can fill in the feedback form for the intended reward?

You need to place at least 1 bet to be able to get a reward upon filling the form.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Gotta be honest here, I'm really liking the approach that you are taking regarding community feedback while addressing their concerns. We can all say that you launched your platform prematurely because of the hiccups that the users encountered but that's just normal. Many great platform today came from nothing but what's important is that you are willing to listen to your users.

I haven't signed up yet but will try do it so that I can provide some constructive feedback regarding your site. Good job so far.  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
As a support user must you have made deposits or played before, or any newly registered user can fill in the feedback form for the intended reward?
copper member
💥 🤑 REWARD FOR YOUR FEEDBACK 🤑💥

💚 We appreciate your feedback, so we have been changing our
platform to ensure we meet our community's expectations 💛

🚀 As SportBet grows, we want to ensure that we continue
to deliver the best user experience 🚀

✍️ With this in mind, we've created a feedback form to capture
the comments from the community, and we're going to reward each
review with 200 SBET tokens (ONLY THE FIRST 100 participants
will receive the 200 SBET)✍️

🧐 Note that you have to be a SportBet user to be able to send a review and receive a reward 🧐

SportBet Feedback  <———- Click here to fill out the feedback form.

Thank you for your support!

copper member
Leaderboard Rules

👉🏻We have insignificantly changed our Leaderboard Promotion this week.
You will earn more volume if you are betting with parlays (accumulators).

Feel free to check all the terms in this Medium article

❗️Also, we've decided to continue SBET Betting promotion.
Betting with SBET, you receive a 2% cashback from every
lost bet starting from the bet #42000

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
It is very nice sports gambling game for each and everyone that finds a profit base. This is the new strategy of many developers on how they will come up on making other people join and become a player with money. It has very easy withdrawals eventhough they have some issue there but still, it's okay and well suggested.
copper member
Check out the today's winning parlay on SportBet:

68.7 EOS made from the 2.5 EOS bet!

Congrats, gyytmmzzgyge!

Are you the next to WIN❓

copper member
Refund due to rounding error

👉🏻 After we released the Advanced Options for
the bet slip (accept better/worse line), we've discovered an issue with
the incorrect rounding of the odds.

🔍 We've analyzed our database and found 19 accounts that were affected.

❗️21.8294 EOS and 5170 SBET were refunded in total.

👉🏻 Here is the detailed report of this refund.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

copper member
Meet our new promotion - Leaderboards!

👉🏻 The prize pool for this promo will consist of:
- 0.5% from each bet in any currency;
- the initial contribution of our team
(the sum depends on the company income).

❗️Every week, the prize pool will be divided between
the players who wager the most during this week.
At the moment, there are five winning places, but
we reserve the right to change this number.

Stay tuned!

copper member
When the website first opens everything looks perfect, the soccer games are there, the main page is loaded with super speed and everything looks fine. However, when I want to click something it always gives me network error, I don't know why that would happen but I can't check the other sports nor I can gamble, it just doesn't allow me to click anything at this point.

Do you have a suggestion why this would happen, I have no clue why it would but I am having that trouble so I came here to ask anyone that might have an answer. Aside from that trouble I think the UX looks good and from what I can read here about your improvements you guys look like you are doing fine. I mean as a new place you are already getting good feedback and requests from the people.

I'm really sorry that you faced such an issue... We weren't able to reproduce it and nobody else reported such things to us. Let's move our conversation to our Telegram group. Please, tag or DM @KarinRussel there and I'll try to help you.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
When the website first opens everything looks perfect, the soccer games are there, the main page is loaded with super speed and everything looks fine. However, when I want to click something it always gives me network error, I don't know why that would happen but I can't check the other sports nor I can gamble, it just doesn't allow me to click anything at this point.

Do you have a suggestion why this would happen, I have no clue why it would but I am having that trouble so I came here to ask anyone that might have an answer. Aside from that trouble I think the UX looks good and from what I can read here about your improvements you guys look like you are doing fine. I mean as a new place you are already getting good feedback and requests from the people.
copper member

Grading bets is the same. Withdrawals confirmation will be manual at the beginning, so we reserve 24h for Bitcoin withdrawals (as stated on the withdrawal form).

amazing , the withdrawal form wasn't showing for me since I haven't generated a deposit address so the whole withdrawal tab wasn't showing and yeah 24h looking decent since it's still new

I forgot about the limits too , are the limits equal to EOS or are they smaller ?

The limits are nearly the same in USD equivalent for every currency.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

Grading bets is the same. Withdrawals confirmation will be manual at the beginning, so we reserve 24h for Bitcoin withdrawals (as stated on the withdrawal form).

amazing , the withdrawal form wasn't showing for me since I haven't generated a deposit address so the whole withdrawal tab wasn't showing and yeah 24h looking decent since it's still new

I forgot about the limits too , are the limits equal to EOS or are they smaller ?
copper member

Thanks a lot. But it was only 1st step. We didn't announce that we have added Bitcoin here, cause didn't want to mislead people: you can use Bitcoin for betting, but you still need to have EOS account and Scatter or another EOS wallet. So for the majority of Bitcoin users, it will be to difficult to get on board.

The next step will be to offer a simple 2-3 clicks onboarding without Scatter or EOS account required.

yeah I noticed that but it's still good , don't see any problem for existing users since I already bet with EOS but would love to use BTC more so the scatter thing isn't a problem for me
grading bets time for BTC bets is the same right ? also any idea how long usually withdrawals take to process ?

legendary
guess who's back

Thanks a lot. But it was only 1st step. We didn't announce that we have added Bitcoin here, cause didn't want to mislead people: you can use Bitcoin for betting, but you still need to have EOS account and Scatter or another EOS wallet. So for the majority of Bitcoin users, it will be to difficult to get on board.

The next step will be to offer a simple 2-3 clicks onboarding without Scatter or EOS account required.

yeah I noticed that but it's still good , don't see any problem for existing users since I already bet with EOS but would love to use BTC more so the scatter thing isn't a problem for me
grading bets time for BTC bets is the same right ? also any idea how long usually withdrawals take to process ?
copper member
Is there any future plan of betting though bitcoin??

according to this post it shouldn't take long to be added

1st stage of bitcoin betting will be added approximately next week.

EDIT : just checked their telegram group and it seems btc was added few hours ago , will try it later tomorrow maybe and see how it goes
good job sportbet  Wink

legendary
guess who's back
Is there any future plan of betting though bitcoin??

according to this post it shouldn't take long to be added

1st stage of bitcoin betting will be added approximately next week.

EDIT : just checked their telegram group and it seems btc was added few hours ago , will try it later tomorrow maybe and see how it goes
good job sportbet  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: