Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽️ SportBet.one - decentralized sports-betting platform ⚽️ - page 10. (Read 6798 times)

copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 12
Check out this winning parlay on SportBet:

87.078 EOS made from the 5 EOS bet

Congrats, jang12351235! 🎉

Are you the next to WIN❓

copper member
any idea where I can get the USDT on EOS chain ? is there any non decentralized exchange offering deposits and withdrawals ?
newdex volume looks not so good to trade it there so if there is any exchange with higher volume that would be great

1. Bitfinex allows withdrawing USDT(EOS) if you have passed KYC.
2. If you have an EOS account, you can use NewDex Cross Chain Deposit feature. It accepts any version of USDT and allows to withdrawal of USDT(EOS). Detailed description here: https://newdex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041222451-Newdex-Launches-Cross-chain-Deposit-Withdrawal-Function
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
any idea where I can get the USDT on EOS chain ? is there any non decentralized exchange offering deposits and withdrawals ?
newdex volume looks not so good to trade it there so if there is any exchange with higher volume that would be great
copper member

Any timeline on when that welcome promo will be? Grin

We are aiming for the 1st half of May.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

I believe that I read some news stating that the MLB season will realign their schedule (most probably on June depending on what will happen with the pandemic) - that is if you ever bet on baseball games. Just a quick note, I provide free picks on a wide range of games available today and you might want to take a look at it. Explanations/write ups are also included there to support my pick.  Wink

I haven't followed any baseball games till now so even the MLB season started in June it's of no use for me lol. Free picks are you in any of the tipping platforms already? maybe I'll take a look at your picks and see if it will work for me and .what is your success rate so far in your trades or picks?

Will provide you a PM regarding my tipping thread as I don't want to hijack this thread and be on off-topic.  Tongue

Any news on SportsBet.One platform?
Buy The F*cking Dip
We aren't offering futures or horse racing at the moment, but we are going to start a welcome promo very soon. Stay tuned!
Any timeline on when that welcome promo will be? Grin

Yes I don't think it will start soon it might take few more months at least for the normal days to return I have tried playing nonfamiliar sports in the early days but lost a lot so end up playing only the known and favorite sports this year is bad for everyone and every industry out there
I believe that I read some news stating that the MLB season will realign their schedule (most probably on June depending on what will happen with the pandemic) - that is if you ever bet on baseball games. Just a quick note, I provide free picks on a wide range of games available today and you might want to take a look at it. Explanations/write ups are also included there to support my pick.  Wink
copper member

Ohhh, that makes sense. Another set of questions (my bad, I just remembered this right now  Tongue ).
  • I still don't have any account in your website. Do you have any "welcoming promo" running around?  Wink
  • Do you offer futures like 2020 NFL Draft predictions and the likes?
  • Last one, do you have any markets for horse racing?

We aren't offering futures or horse racing at the moment, but we are going to start a welcome promo very soon. Stay tuned!
Buy The F*cking Dip
~snipped~

Thanks for the nice words. We aren't considering the development of the native Playstore/Appstore applications because our web site has responsive UI. It adjusts to the device screen resolution.

Ohhh, that makes sense. Another set of questions (my bad, I just remembered this right now  Tongue ).
  • I still don't have any account in your website. Do you have any "welcoming promo" running around?  Wink
  • Do you offer futures like 2020 NFL Draft predictions and the likes?
  • Last one, do you have any markets for horse racing?
copper member

Ohhh, what a nice addition in your platform.Congratulations on this one and it's great to see that you are sticking with your roadmap unlike other projects out there.  Roll Eyes Quick question, do you already have your own application on Playstore/Appstore?

Thanks for the nice words. We aren't considering the development of the native Playstore/Appstore applications because our web site has responsive UI. It adjusts to the device screen resolution.
Buy The F*cking Dip
 We're excited to announce that
we added USDT (EOS version) to our platform!

~snipped~

Ohhh, what a nice addition in your platform.Congratulations on this one and it's great to see that you are sticking with your roadmap unlike other projects out there.  Roll Eyes Quick question, do you already have your own application on Playstore/Appstore?

Awesome team much-awaited update of stable coin support and one more additional coin in the dividend. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the anniversary promo as there are no much sports other than table tennis and esports which I don't like to participate with missing the anniversary event

I'm really feeling your frustration regarding the almost non-existing games to bet on. I usually have 1 to 2 bets on a daily basis but that is impossible right now because of the pandemic that we have throughout the world. I just wish that we go into normal days where we can just be a normal degenerate gambler.  Grin
copper member
 We're excited to announce that
we added USDT (EOS version) to our platform!

👉🏻 High volatility of cryptocurrencies is your sore point?
Then USDT is the right choice for you!

👉🏻 Also, we have updated our wallet from the ground up.
From now on, you can buy crypto with credit cards,
SWIFT or via CryptoLocally P2P exchange

👉🏻 Feel free to check out these updates on sportbet.one

Dont forget to participate in our 1st Anniversary 777 USDT 💸 Giveaway.

copper member
Check out this winning parlay on SportBet:

20.7 EOS made from the 0.25 EOS bet
with the all-time best odds of 👉🏻 83.19 👈🏻

Congrats, jhonnyalexis ! 🎉

Are you the next to WIN❓

copper member
 SportBet 1st Anniversary is coming on April 15!

💪🏻 A year ago, we officially launched our platform
on the EOS mainnet.

👉🏻To celebrate this event, we are launching
777 USDT 💸 Giveaway
for our devoted community 🎉

👉Feel free to check out the details here.

copper member
 SBET/EOS Trading Pair

☝🏻Finally, we can announce that Newdex
restored SBET/EOS trading pair!

👉🏻 Feel free to check out this update here

copper member
 We're back!

✅ Finally, we've finished maintenance and
the platform is back online!

☝🏻Our main smart contract was changed to sportbet1bet.

🙌🏻 Thank you for your patience!

copper member
The platform is under maintenance

👉🏻 We will be back online till April 1.🔜

🙌🏻 Thank you for being with us!

copper member
  FIFA 20 Ultimate QuaranTeam on SportBet!

👉🏻 Football matches are canceled and leagues suspended all around the world
due to the coronavirus 😷 , so the clubs are getting creative in their attempt
to entertain their followers. Luckily, eSports will carry on as normal,
and League Two club Leyton Orient is organizing a mega FIFA 20 tournament
with a talking name "Ultimate QuaranTeam."

🎮 ⚽️
We are going to provide QuaranTeam 🔴 LIVE-streams and betting on SportBet.
⚽️ 🎮

Check odds for the next round 👉🏻 here 👈🏻

copper member
Extended eSports Offering+LIVE Streams

☝🏻😷 Covid-19 affected not only global health and economics
but also almost all sports events in the world. SportBet reacts
to pandemics by making your #stay_at_home more comfortable.
We've considerably extended our eSports offering and added LIVE streams.

Keep calm and enjoy gaming! 🙌🏻

👉🏻 Stay put, more good news on the way!

copper member
 We have finally implemented
Google, Facebook, and Twitter one-click sign in.

👉🏻 Now, it's not necessary for our new players
to create EOS accounts and use EOS wallets.

👉🏻EOS accounts will be created automatically
right before the first deposit.

☝🏻However, you can still use SportBet platform
via the EOS wallets.

Stay tuned!

copper member
Check out the today's winning parlay on SportBet:

1207.93 EOS made from the 100 EOS bet!

Congrats, swedishsog12!

Are you the next to WIN❓