Pages:
Author

Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion - page 2. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
Big price drop in these days. The whole market will need some time to recover at least until everything depends on bitcoin. So guys HODL or invest in athletes and forget about prices otherwise you will be totally stressed out.

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.067304 (-43,9%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00012834 (-52,4%)
809 sat --> 1015 sat (+25,5%)
This was a tough weekend for week hands in crypto. Grin And good weekend for HODLers/traders.
Have you seen SportyCo World Cup Game, you can predict scores for world cup matches and win SPF tokens. FIrst one gets 4000 SPF's.
You can register with this link: https://game.sportyco.io/r/5b195bfd79929/ Wink Thank you! If you register until 13. 6. you receive 500 bonus points. Good luck!

It was indeed and I think it will get tougher in next months. So don't hurry with buying tokens.
Great game, trollbox was also just added. Will be interesting addition to world cup. Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
This was a tough weekend for week hands in crypto. Grin And good weekend for HODLers/traders.
Have you seen SportyCo World Cup Game, you can predict scores for world cup matches and win SPF tokens. FIrst one gets 4000 SPF's.
You can register with this link: https://game.sportyco.io/r/5b195bfd79929/ Wink Thank you! If you register until 13. 6. you receive 500 bonus points. Good luck!

I hope I get at least the lovest reward Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 4
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It's interesting how good SPF is holding in BTC terms. Still way above ICO price.
This is true, but in my opinion, most of the people watch USD prices.

I wonder how many weak hands there are among SPF holders. What people don't understand is that they dictate the price. We could make SPF worth 1 dollar today if no one would sell it below that price... HODL! Cheesy

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.111521 (-7%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00018421 (-31,7%)
809 sat --> 1450 sat (+79%)

I guess my prediction from OP won't be true. Cheesy
I predict 2 dollars until July 2018.

I just bought some extra SPF coins at Kucoin for 0,09€ amazing price. For July 2018 i predict 0,44$, that would be an amazing price increasement (x4).
It's interesting how good SPF is holding in BTC terms. Still way above ICO price.
This is true, but in my opinion, most of the people watch USD prices.

I wonder how many weak hands there are among SPF holders. What people don't understand is that they dictate the price. We could make SPF worth 1 dollar today if no one would sell it below that price... HODL! Cheesy

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.111521 (-7%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00018421 (-31,7%)
809 sat --> 1450 sat (+79%)

I guess my prediction from OP won't be true. Cheesy
I predict 2 dollars until July 2018.
Damn, I missed this buying opportunity. :/
Check out CryptoRobby's talk on WSBS. https://news.sportyco.io/2018/05/29/an-introduction-to-wsbsummit-by-robby-schwertner/

Not sure what opportunity. Price is stable at around 1500 satoshi with one pump on 7th may.

Yea, I could make few % of profit with that pump. Smiley At least I am able to get get some cheap SPF now.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Check out CryptoRobby's talk on WSBS. https://news.sportyco.io/2018/05/29/an-introduction-to-wsbsummit-by-robby-schwertner/

Not sure what opportunity. Price is stable at around 1500 satoshi with one pump on 7th may.
been following this and been losing a lot :3

Man why you lost. Invest in KD Slovan. You will get back x10 for sure, They produced many NBA players. Sold them with huge profit.  I dont see a way to lose any money by funding KD Slovan campaign.

Especially now it is a good time to invest. Wink

Yes now. Soon that campaign will close. Not that much time left.

I meant because of low SPF price, which actually makes investment better since you pay less for the same ROI. And yes, only 13 days left for KD Slovan campaign.
legendary

Man why you lost. Invest in KD Slovan. You will get back x10 for sure, They produced many NBA players. Sold them with huge profit.  I dont see a way to lose any money by funding KD Slovan campaign.

Yes now. Soon that campaign will close. Not that much time left.

legendary

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Great blog with updates - 2 more blogs will follow, make sure you check it out. https://news.sportyco.io/2018/05/24/state-of-the-sportyco-ecosystem-may-2018-edition-part-1/

A lot of down pressure now in crypto market. SPF token isn't an exception. I am wondering if support at $0,12 will hold.

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.119073 (-0.7%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00021032 (-22%)
809 sat --> 1616 sat (+99%)
Buying time finally again. Smiley

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time?

I think there are two different solutions for "ICO-mania".
1. People will stop throwing their money at every ICO they see. This is probably long, hard way as people are too naive and there will always be a new person who will invest in new "spectacular" ICO. In general, if crypto community will mature ICO's will automatically be harder to succeed. We know we are responsible for our own funds in crypto, so DYOR.
2. Governments will regulate crypto/ICO space. This is probably going to happen but it's really hard for them. And we never know when this will happen if it ever will.

I think 2nd option will occur. People will never learn on their own. Centralization is still necessary (for now).

I just found this price graph on Etherscan where ICO price is marked. SPF/USD and SPF/ETH graphs are available. https://etherscan.io/token/0x85089389c14bd9c77fc2b8f0c3d1dc3363bf06ef#tokenChart

Nice, very interesting. We never went under ICO price in dollar terms. But it seems like there is a resistance at ETH ICO price. Does someone have a similar graph, with ICO price in BTC marked?

In which pair are you guys tracking profits/loses? (SPF/ETH, SPF/BTC or SPF/USD)
I mostly compare my gains and loses in BTC pairs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
As I know almost cryptocurrency related to sport will be very successful hope this token will be the same Smiley). Beside, it's being promoted by a football team so I think it'll have really good potential in the future Smiley. I'll take a look at this token and project if it's good enough then I'll invest in Smiley
I just found this price graph on Etherscan where ICO price is marked. SPF/USD and SPF/ETH graphs are available. https://etherscan.io/token/0x85089389c14bd9c77fc2b8f0c3d1dc3363bf06ef#tokenChart
I see we got a little pump on the SPF price. I wonder if the price will be able to hold.
I think it will be very hard since most of the people holding SPF seems to be here just for pure speculation and they will sell their SPF bags soon if the price won't continue to increase.

Don't forget to join https://wsbsummit.com.

But on other hand there i slots of news. Like Figo joining that pumped price by 100%.  That is time to sell your coins and right now slowly start buy them back.  For those people that you mention. the speculators.

You're right yes, experience traders do this. But there are probably some people who don't understand this. They bought one time and now they won't buy/sell until "moon" (which they probably didn't define). And if they will have enough of waiting they will just sell. At least this is the feeling I get from people on Telegram.

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time?

I think there are two different solutions for "ICO-mania".
1. People will stop throwing their money at every ICO they see. This is probably long, hard way as people are too naive and there will always be a new person who will invest in new "spectacular" ICO. In general, if crypto community will mature ICO's will automatically be harder to succeed. We know we are responsible for our own funds in crypto, so DYOR.
2. Governments will regulate crypto/ICO space. This is probably going to happen but it's really hard for them. And we never know when this will happen if it ever will.
https://wsbsummit.com/watch.html WSBS recording is now available. It didn't had impact on price on short term but definitely will on long term.

According to a recent study, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO.
The alarming thing to note about this statistic is that these are only the projects that have already failed. An additional 113 ICOs are currently deemed to be ‘unresponsive’ to questions from the public on social media. This could equal to a lot of additional failures from the 2017 cohort of ICOs in the near future.
https://coincentral.com/why-are-so-many-icos-failing/

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time? I mean it's people's fault to just throw money at ICO's without any proper research but still governments should protect investors/people.
In my opinion the most important thing that SportyCo needs to do is building and improving platform, spending a lot of money on marketing probably wouldn't have proper effect in times like we are now. Everyone just wants to sell their bags ASAP and go back into FIAT.

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0,152885 (+27%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00022413 (-16%)
809 sat --> 1883 sat (+132%)
Pages:
Jump to: