Pages:
Author

Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion - page 6. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5
Did you see the football players that were wearing SportyCo from catalonia  really nice ! Tottaly undervalued
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Does anybody see progress in Telegram bounty? In one day 3k more people in group! Now is +5k members. What is your prediction of number in next week?

yea, telegram is way overflooded...I don't like it Tongue

I still support the project and believe it will suceed...we will see what this will mean for the price of SPF.
Hmmm, I think that more people see that project, is just good for Spf and cost of token (my opinoin). Most of us are small investors so we can't know the future of token cost.. we just hodl.  SportyCo project must get new partners in all sports, more people know abaut that project better is that for project. I think we need supporters such Valentino Rossi, NBA    and NHL players and many more.Team should focus on sports, that you can't get to the top without money support. For now we can just wait for new comers,supporters and take a part of project..

Its strange how all the newcommers just want to hod. I wonder what will this mean for the price of cryptos in general if everyone will just HODL it and no one will actually use it.

Crypto is money, its intended to be used. But nowdays everyone just wants to hord cryptos with no intention of actually using it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Does anybody see progress in Telegram bounty? In one day 3k more people in group! Now is +5k members. What is your prediction of number in next week?

I still support the project and believe it will suceed...we will see what this will mean for the price of SPF.
Hmmm, I think that more people see that project, is just good for Spf and cost of token (my opinoin). Most of us are small investors so we can't know the future of token cost.. we just hodl.  SportyCo project must get new partners in all sports, more people know abaut that project better is that for project. I think we need supporters such Valentino Rossi, NBA    and NHL players and many more.Team should focus on sports, that you can't get to the top without money support. For now we can just wait for new comers,supporters and take a part of project..

Activity: 21
Activity: 73
Merit: 4
It's strange that token value is falling. I guess it's time to load some more. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
with platform release price will reach 5-10$

How can you be so sure about the numbers?

The number of tokens distributed. Don't know if it will reach 5$-10$ but deffinetely will reach around 1-2$ when platform comes out. Look at the number of partners, advisors, Shrem is helping out. They have a lot of connections. A lot if happening day by day and I feel like the price will get A LOT  higher you will see man.
BOUNTY PROGRAM
In order to grow number of our Telegram group members we are starting Telegram and Newsletter bounty campaign.

SportyCo is offering 20 SPF tokens to anyone who joins SportyCo’s official Telegram Group and in addition subscribes to the SportyCo’s newsletter.

To get the reward of 20 SPF tokens you need to:

Join SportyCo Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/SportyCo_official and be active member there for at least 60 days.
Leave your e-mail address at website www.sportyco.io, whereby you will subscribe and will agree to receive the newsletter.
Enter your details on the following form: Sign up form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2X3XRzbVtLWNfiM8i7L-1RAjAT_dNGn-CY4l_-u36lsN6ew/viewform (please make sure you will complete all of the fields, otherwise you will not be eligible for the reward).
You can see your progress here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KX4UYOflYYBUTlNMI0DivF4XCd3w77rRndAelCC_z-o.

https://news.sportyco.io/2018/02/10/sportyco-telegram-and-newsletter-bounty/
Activity: 220
Merit: 10

How can you be so sure about the numbers?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
49 days to platform release

SPF will see 1$ in near future

Activity: 87

Amy information who much that sponsorship costed? Usually such things are transparent so is not hard to find for all who monitor Spanish football.

I haven't found this info. You can ask the team in their Telegram group.

I can see the token was recently pumped, so I don't agree it is undervalued, if people think it worth your own valuation good, but IMO people will pay for something the value they think it duely worth, as you can see some people sold their Bitcoin recently for $6000

Even if token is pumped it can be undervalued. Look at numbers in sports industry. If they manage to take just 1% of this market, price would be much higher. But in the end it will all depend on their product - platform.

Platform will be huge I can feel it and they will take some % off other sports industry. Already SPF green numbers !
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

Amy information who much that sponsorship costed? Usually such things are transparent so is not hard to find for all who monitor Spanish football.

I haven't found this info. You can ask the team in their Telegram group.

I can see the token was recently pumped, so I don't agree it is undervalued, if people think it worth your own valuation good, but IMO people will pay for something the value they think it duely worth, as you can see some people sold their Bitcoin recently for $6000

Even if token is pumped it can be undervalued. Look at numbers in sports industry. If they manage to take just 1% of this market, price would be much higher. But in the end it will all depend on their product - platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 257
SPF token is actually doing pretty well overall in terms of SPF/BTC.
In below picture I've marked ICO prices (green=$, orange=BTC).
You got 3704 SPF for 1 ETH. 1 SPF=0,000269978 ETH
1ETH (at that time)=0,03 BTC so 1 SPF=0,00000809 BTC or 809 sat.

So in terms of dollars we are 1,8x higher, but in BTC we are 3x higher. And this is in bearish market!

Was just looking at coinmarketcap and yeah I saw HOW GREAT SPF is doing  especially SPF/BTC that is crazy. Going to be really big in the future I already see it ! Many people still don't know about what grat will SportyCo do to athletes across the world.  They will soon  Cool
Activity: 87

So in terms of dollars we are 1,8x higher, but in BTC we are 3x higher. And this is in bearish market!

Nice one. Thanks for a little statystics and I think also that SPF for now is doing great but it is underrated and will suprise in the future you will see Smiley Look at the number of tokens.
Activity: 73
Merit: 4

The proce will go nits once platform hits out. Look at the number of tokens distributed. Grab as many as you can. Look at the marketing they are doing. First in the industry.
Activity: 257
Interesting. Somehow I missed this, and I love gambling projects.
Sponsoring a La Liga team will give them a big exposure.

SportyCo looks cheap enough to buy it right now.

I don't think this is a gambling project mate. This is deff. a sure thing. Look at the facts and how much marketing they are doing for the company. Don't forget to mention ALREADY how many good partners they have.  I have a lot of faith in SportyCo
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Interesting. Somehow I missed this, and I love gambling projects.
Sponsoring a La Liga team will give them a big exposure.

SportyCo looks cheap enough to buy it right now.
Pages:
Jump to: