Pages:
Author

Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion - page 4. (Read 1955 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 4
I really want to see campaings about football players, I would join those. Here in Europe there are so many talented players that don't have an opportunity to go pro just because agents act like mafia.
Unfortunally it's the truth!
If you know somebody who would be interesting on becoming a part of SportyCo they can apply for campaign. https://sportyco.net/inquiry
And some tips for campaign creators: https://news.sportyco.io/2018/04/16/how-to-participate-on-sportyco-with-your-own-campaign/

I can see people crying about prices on Telegram... I don't know what they are thinking, buying on highs for purely speculative reasons and now crying because they can't take any profits yet. And further they are now writing this on Telegram all the time, the only things this could bring is even bigger selling pressure. Oooor they want cheap SPF's?  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
moon comeing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I really want to see campaings about football players, I would join those. Here in Europe there are so many talented players that don't have an opportunity to go pro just because agents act like mafia.
Unfortunally it's the truth!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

4 people, what is not that much, but it is new and you never know what you can expect. One thing is sure that most of founds will be gathered last few days.
And now it's 5. We are slowly getting there.
I totally agree I still haven't invested and it seems like I'll be waiting until the very last day. Smiley

Funny thing happened to SPF price with recent bitcoin pump. Value in terms of BTC has fallen, but we are higher in USD. Will be interesting to see if this will continue in case BTC will go lower again https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34053998.
IMO price of SPF will stay between $0,11- $0,15 until bigger market movement. It seems like we have very strong support at ICO price so we will see if it will get lower.
I agree, the last months Sportyco wasn't lower than 0,11 usd and it seems that this is the bottom price. At this moment we have to wait for more campaigns to follow, i don't think that everybody invest al their coins in the first campaign. Further new sponsorships and partnerships will raise the price, last week we got some spoiler alerts from Marco Filej the CEO of Sportyco. When the sponsorships or partnerships with Leicester City and Williams F1 team are done deals for 100% (i really think that they almost are, otherwise you don't post this kind of messages), then this will be huge for Sportyco and the price. The UK Premier League is one of the largest football competitions in the world, when we see Sportyco sponsoring in the stadiums people from almost 150 countries worldwide will recognize the brand on their TV when watching Premier League football. The same situation for F1, it is also a very popular sport. Further they announced some surprises for the World Cup in Russia, big months will come for the holders and investors.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

4 people, what is not that much, but it is new and you never know what you can expect. One thing is sure that most of founds will be gathered last few days.
And now it's 5. We are slowly getting there.
I totally agree I still haven't invested and it seems like I'll be waiting until the very last day. Smiley

Funny thing happened to SPF price with recent bitcoin pump. Value in terms of BTC has fallen, but we are higher in USD. Will be interesting to see if this will continue in case BTC will go lower again https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34053998.
IMO price of SPF will stay between $0,11- $0,15 until bigger market movement. It seems like we have very strong support at ICO price so we will see if it will get lower.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

There seems to come some very promosing partnerships

https://image.ibb.co/hsrTXS/Naamloos.png

Probably partnership with WILLIAMS F1 and LEICESTER CITY!!!! Grin Hurry up guys, buy as much as SPF as you can!

SPF coins are useful for those that plan to invest them in some young athletes.  Doubt there are that many such people here.
There seems to come some very promosing partnerships

https://image.ibb.co/hsrTXS/Naamloos.png

Probably partnership with WILLIAMS F1 and LEICESTER CITY!!!! Grin Hurry up guys, buy as much as SPF as you can!
ONe Social Network.
We're LIVE with the new platform.

More campaigns will folow in the next weeks. The Sportyco team is busy with adding a FIAT/SPF to buy SPF also. Lot of marketing campaigns, community campaigns and partnerships will folow in the next months, can't take much longer before the price is going to rise!

I'm excited.

I saw that they're planning to integrate processor to buy SPF directly with credit card. This is very positive news.
It should make SportyCo platform/SPF token more independent from whole crypto market and things are gonna be much easier for those who are not familiar with blockchain technology. In the end this is what really matters, people using the platform.
I am really excited to see the future development of the platform. Good luck SportyCo and continue with your work!
Yes more news is coming in the next weeks, the team cant tell us too much in detail now because they are almost agreed with the partner, they are in the final steps of agreement(Telegram).
You already see more and more alt coins which are not fully dependant of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum anymore, sure Sportyco SPF will follow soon, it will not take long before the price will hit 0,50 again.

Really? I must join telegram then...anyway I saw that not many people are investing in KDSlovan, maybe just because people don't want to lock in SPF because it's really underpriced right now

More campaigns will folow in the next weeks. The Sportyco team is busy with adding a FIAT/SPF to buy SPF also. Lot of marketing campaigns, community campaigns and partnerships will folow in the next months, can't take much longer before the price is going to rise!

I'm excited.

I saw that they're planning to integrate processor to buy SPF directly with credit card. This is very positive news.
It should make SportyCo platform/SPF token more independent from whole crypto market and things are gonna be much easier for those who are not familiar with blockchain technology. In the end this is what really matters, people using the platform.
I am really excited to see the future development of the platform. Good luck SportyCo and continue with your work!
Yes more news is coming in the next weeks, the team cant tell us too much in detail now because they are almost agreed with the partner, they are in the final steps of agreement(Telegram).
You already see more and more alt coins which are not fully dependant of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum anymore, sure Sportyco SPF will follow soon, it will not take long before the price will hit 0,50 again.

I'm excited.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
50$ price.

I'm excited.
any news about new available investments?
Yes!

First investment on SportyCo platform has started!  Smiley
KD Slovan is a Slovenian basketball club who specializes in grooming young basketball talents. Many top basketball players have started their careers there, including Goran Dragić (Miami Heat and 2018 All Star player), Rašo Nesterovič (NBA champion with San Antonio Spurs) and several other NBA players.
They’re raising 610,000 SPF in exchange for 50% cut on future transfer fees of players for a period of 5 years.

Check out first investment campaign on SportyCo platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/eba61655-5ccb-4fc4-934f-fc8c81024f68

If anyone will have any troubles with KYC procces check: https://help.sportyco.net/platform/kyc
Also all feedback on platform will be very appreciated!

That's it! This is breaking moment for SPF price (I am not talking about short term gains but long term). Anyone who will want to invest in athletes platform will have to buy SPF tokens and this is real demand!
We just need to make it through this bear market and future will be bright for SPF. Smiley And again congratulations SportyCo team!

(A bug in there - 0 contributions instead of 1, but it should be fixed already)
I've just noticed something very positive about SPF token price.

ICO price in BTC calculated by Deluzi: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29784656
1ETH (at that time)=0,03 BTC so 1 SPF=0,00000809 BTC or 809 sat.

And we are now moving around 2000 satoshi for pretty long time. This means in terms of BTC we are still more then x3 from ICO price which is quite impresive for the times we are in. IMO there is a lot of people who are checking price in USD dollars and they're buying when price is under $0,12, meanwhile BTC is falling so we can actually see growth in terms of BTC price.
So what would happen if we continue this way? We would reach ATH in BTC terms if BTC falls under $2400.

And yes, platform is here, it will bring demand and this can only be good for SPF price in general.
Interesting. We are really high in BTC price.
You got 3704 SPF for 1 ETH. 1 SPF=0,000269978 ETH
We are also about 20% up from ICO price in ETH terms.

Finally platform guys, are you excited?! If we would still be in bullish run we would be flying.

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
There are so many of these sports niche investing apps and ICOs. I never know which to invest in. However, this ome seems to be one of the first.
ONe Social Network.
SPF was listed on ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/SPF-ETH

Today platform will come, after launch and first few months of investments, we should finally get real demand for SPF tokens. And with this increasing price.

We are moving around ICO price for now. In my opinion we've entered a stage in which we should be accumulating coins/tokens from good projects and SportyCo is one of them.

Bravo! We're exactly at that stage, where weak hands are selling and we're accumulating undervalued coins / tokens. You're godamn right when you say "SportyCo is one of them"

ICO price in BTC calculated by Deluzi: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29784656

And we are now moving around 2000 satoshi for pretty long time. This means in terms of BTC we are still more then x3 from ICO price which is quite impresive for the times we are in. IMO there is a lot of people who are checking price in USD dollars and they're buying when price is under $0,12, meanwhile BTC is falling so we can actually see growth in terms of BTC price.
So what would happen if we continue this way? We would reach ATH in BTC terms if BTC falls under $2400.

And yes, platform is here, it will bring demand and this can only be good for SPF price in general.

SPF is on many exchanges and is easy to be traded. All that matters now is a platform. I see there is one good project sponsoring there right now. But what my question is why just one. Many sponsoring projects will be needed.
For now there is only one campaign active. In the telegram group i have read that in the next two weeks there will follow another 2 new campaigns. In the next weeks after this more and more campaigns will follow and will be added by the team. The platform is just live for a few days, we need to have patience!!! Cheesy If you want to invest, just be sure that you proceed the KYC steps (verify your identity) on the website, it will costs you 15 - 30 min to complete the process.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

SPF is on many exchanges and is easy to be traded. All that matters now is a platform. I see there is one good project sponsoring there right now. But what my question is why just one. Many sponsoring projects will be needed.
Activity: 168
I just checked the website of SPF. Looks like a good project, decent team, good concept, there might be a great potential in this coin.
SPF Token is the fuel of the SportyCo's ecosystem. Our blockchain-based platform is providing the best, most secure, and transparent crowdfunding mechanism. Shocked Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: