Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 109. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hi,

can someone post rx 480/580 8gb settings for best hashrate with stock bios, driver 18.6.1

how do you guys get those ~950 H/s I read somewhere in this topic with 57 intensity set?

Have you modified your gpu bios to achieve that?

H/s depends on memory producer - Samsung, Hynix, Micron, Elpida, ...

what is yours ?

-----
BTC
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello!

Could someone be kind enough to copy paste their pools.txt supporting ssl tls?

Mine look like

{
"pools" :
[
   {
      "pool" : "statum+ssl://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433",
      "wallet" : "thisismyaddress.2cartes70",
      "password" : "x",
      "pool_use_tls" : "true"
   },
   {
      "pool" : "xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444",
      "wallet" : "thisismyaddress.2cartes70",
      "password" : "x"
   }
]
}

thank you!
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
I am using Awesome miner on 14 rigs all with 4/5 Vega 56... and am using Cast XMR with Cast XMR all card run about max speed but with SRBMiner i can't get on NO rig all card working max speed some like i have 2 rigs testing with SRBMiner bothe 3 cards run at 1.6 Kh/s but 1 card is running 700h/s i am missing 1Kh/s a card each rig... on one rig even 2 card running 700h/s of 4 cards

How is this possible? and what do i need to get all cards running max speeds
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi to all.
Please, help me with right config for RX560 and RX570/580, all are 4Gb mem. What are the "intensity" and "worksize" parameters you are using for them, to get the max hashrate?
And how to calculate right intensity in SRBMiner? I know, that it's somehow connected with number of shaders of the card, but can anybody point me to the formula?..
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Hi,

can someone post rx 480/580 8gb settings for best hashrate with stock bios, driver 18.6.1

how do you guys get those ~950 H/s I read somewhere in this topic with 57 intensity set?

Have you modified your gpu bios to achieve that?
Activity: 20
Mining CryptoNightV8 with the following settings will crash. Do you know the cause?

MSI Radeon RX 470 4G

• Core Voltage -81
  • Power Limit -30
  • Core Clock 1160
  • Mem Clock 2050

Try to increase power limit
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
your miner not working for r9 390/390x and fury... even old tahiti with awesome miner
This miner normal work with R9 270X. Therefore it will work this 390/390X, fury and tahiti.

I dont know about V1.6.9, but V1.6.8 does not work with R9 390 but it works with Fury(she with HBM memory! If someone worked on optimization for R9 FURY, she would have performed very well on all CN algo!

I have a couple of r9 390 msi gaming working just fine on v1.6.8, they work perfect

What is the clock speed and the hash rate?

Driver 18.6.1
Gpu 1150, Mem 1500, Undervolt -50mv
670Hs Saber 1.6.8
660Hs Saber 1.6.9
760Hs V8 on 1.6.9 now
Activity: 7
Hello, can you make support syntax values of the parameters of the core voltage, memory and other parameters such as claymore?
Activity: 8
Mining CryptoNightV8 with the following settings will crash. Do you know the cause?

MSI Radeon RX 470 4G

• Core Voltage -81
  • Power Limit -30
  • Core Clock 1160
  • Mem Clock 2050
Activity: 848
Use Soft Power Play Tables to get Memory to 1100 Mhz if possible...
ppt does not get memory to ~1100MHz.
Then what gets memory to 1100Mhz?
Flashing 64 bios.

lol. If you flash with 64 bios you will have the same 945 Mhz speed for the memory. And with PPT you can bring it up to 1100 Mhz.
you really need to check what you know about VEGA cards.
Activity: 76
Hi Doc,

I maybe found a Bug in latest Miner and Profit switching. In my config, I set in each the 5 min average hashrate for restart, but when Miner switch from a higher HR Algo (fast) to a slower one (maybe haben) it does not reset the values and restart the Miner with the text that average HR is lower than defined.

Can you please check it? After the Algo switch Miner should load the average HR value and reset the average numbers...

Oliver

Going to check it out  Cool

Thank you Doc,

it seems the average Hashing speed from the 1st load (which is defined in start file with start of the Miner) is took all time and not resetet after switch....
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

lol. If you flash with 64 bios you will have the same 945 Mhz speed for the memory. And with PPT you can bring it up to 1100 Mhz.

AFAIK without 64 bios flash there is no chance of PPT reaching voltages that support 1100 MHz.

Guys, I've build 4 rigs of Vega64 (each with 6-7 Vegas 64 on it) and with PPT all are hashing ~1900 h/s with the Memory at 1100 Mhz. Yes, maybe for Vega56 it's not possible, but we were talking about 2x Vega64 as you can see into the original posting: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47168224
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

AFAIK without 64 bios flash there is no chance of PPT reaching voltages that support 1100 MHz.
Activity: 30
Hello.

Anybody mining Mox here?

If anybody does, whats the best intensity setting for RX 570 4GB?

Currently i have it at 56, same as for normalv7 or v8 and stelite v4, but i think i can get more from the gpus.

Any suggestions?
Flashing 64 bios.

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi Doc,

I maybe found a Bug in latest Miner and Profit switching. In my config, I set in each the 5 min average hashrate for restart, but when Miner switch from a higher HR Algo (fast) to a slower one (maybe haben) it does not reset the values and restart the Miner with the text that average HR is lower than defined.

Can you please check it? After the Algo switch Miner should load the average HR value and reset the average numbers...

Oliver

Going to check it out  Cool
Activity: 848
Flashing 64 bios.
Activity: 29
Hi Doc,

Oliver

Had the same. Solves with  --resetmineronalgoswitch when running as admin.

Activity: 76
Hi Doc,

Oliver
Jump to: