Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 147. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any updates on v8 support?  I’m having trouble find solid info on support from the various miners.

Thx!

v1.6.8 with v8 support in about 5-7 days if everything goes as planned

Hello Doktor83, I want to thank all your efforts, I have tried many miners and yours is the best, at the beginning in previous versions gave me some problems but the latest version 1.6.7 is great, I increase the hashrate a lot and add stability to my miners and before I was restarted 2 or 3 times a day and now only 1 time in 1 week. I have 22 RX550 2GB GPUs, I hope that with the hardfork v8 I can continue to mine, you have done a good job for the RX550 2gb GPU. Greetings and thanks.

One last question, are you Spanish? speak Spanish? Thank you
Activity: 15
Just to notify; on Vega 56 Sapphire Pulse I get the same hashrate as with vega64 bios with the latest driver. Not saying it's good but it's not worse than recommended ones for mining.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi Doktor,

did you plan to support  cn-web algo on next versione ?

thanks

Fabrizio

No, sorry.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Hi Doktor,

did you plan to support  cn-web algo on next versione ?

thanks

Fabrizio
doktor83, sorry, didn't manage to read it first. copied cache\*.srb from rig  and it works Smiley thanks
you can now oficially add 18.9.3 to a bad versions list Smiley

I guess i can add every version from 18.7.1 up to the latest one. Some guys already reported to AMD, but i guess it won't be fixed really soon.
Probably could make it compile on these versions too, but i would have to rewrite probably like everything, and who knows what would the performance be like.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
doktor83, sorry, didn't manage to read it first. copied cache\*.srb from rig  and it works Smiley thanks
you can now oficially add 18.9.3 to a bad versions list Smiley
Installed new yesterday's Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and last Adrenalin 18.9.3

Here is your problem.

A few post before yours :

Yes, from drivers 18.7.1 or 18.8.1 the binaries created are bad, the compiler misinterprets something very badly.
But you can use the binaries built on older driver versions, they will work.

Claymore works because he is not compiling the kernels, he has prebuilt binaries.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
I faced a strange problem: I have good stable hashrate, but not a single share sent during a whole hour. What could it be of?

I've upgraded my home PC for Fallout 76 Smiley and trying to mine Monero during idle time. Installed new yesterday's Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and last Adrenalin 18.9.3 on Sapphire Vega 64 liquid.
I have a rig of same 8 cards (but old LTSB and drivers), so I just copied miner and overdriventool configs from it. So both 1.6.6 and 1.6.7 give ~2150 stable hashrate, but S key says "Boy, no shares found yet!" after a long time. I know theese versions are not in recommended list, but I beleive it shoud impact speed or/and stability, not the share finding ability.
I tried Claymore's Dualminer, it digs ETH well. Are there any thoughts to fix it without OS/driver downgrading?
hello
question to the developer
approaching fork monero v8
will video cards with 2gb monero memory continue to work after fork v8
thanks in advance for answering the question

It should work Smiley
Activity: 33
hello
question to the developer
approaching fork monero v8
will video cards with 2gb monero memory continue to work after fork v8
thanks in advance for answering the question
Activity: 13
can you add option to adjust time appearance  of hashrate? more than 2 minutes
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
For those having problems with AMD cards resetting after program exit, here’s a couple of things I’ve learned...

If miner hangs/crashes and resets your cards on exit, lower your intensity setting.
If miner runs fine but resets cards on exit, one or more of your cards are clocked too high.
Hi Dokter83 i have been testing your miner for the last few days.
Im highly impressed. im getting +/-700hs to 900hs more with your miner then cast xmr
I and using the last driver 18.9.3 with a 6 card Vega rig.
using the default kernels in the miner.
When i move the kernels to a new folder and build new kernels on the latest driver
the miner does not submit any shares.
I posted my results in the spreedsheet.
Will the new version have an auto switch for the xmr fork?
Keep up the good work.
If you on discord let us know will be good.
I am willing to test beta version of your miner

Hi, thanks for the kind words.
Yes, from drivers 18.7.1 or 18.8.1 the binaries created are bad, the compiler misinterprets something very badly.
But you can use the binaries built on older driver versions, they will work.

The new version will have an autoswitch, it will be a temporary trick only, that will be removed later in newer miner versions, i will add it
just to make the transition from v7 to v8 smooth as possible.
Activity: 4
Hi Dokter83 i have been testing your miner for the last few days.
Im highly impressed. im getting +/-700hs to 900hs more with your miner then cast xmr
I and using the last driver 18.9.3 with a 6 card Vega rig.
using the default kernels in the miner.
When i move the kernels to a new folder and build new kernels on the latest driver
the miner does not submit any shares.
I posted my results in the spreedsheet.
Will the new version have an auto switch for the xmr fork?
Keep up the good work.
If you on discord let us know will be good.
I am willing to test beta version of your miner
Doktor, I found out why your logtime script doesn't work.
Windows does not accept colons ":" in file names.

Might wanna rework that little script Smiley

Someone posted another version of the logtime creation, i will use that from next version Smiley
Any updates on v8 support?  I’m having trouble find solid info on support from the various miners.

Thx!

what is the scheduled date for the monero fork?

Oct 18th
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Thx!

what is the scheduled date for the monero fork?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Doktor, I found out why your logtime script doesn't work.
Windows does not accept colons ":" in file names.

Might wanna rework that little script Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Any updates on v8 support?  I’m having trouble find solid info on support from the various miners.

Thx!

also plz add core\memory clock and voltage set
Jump to: