Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 154. (Read 237247 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Is there any calculation to determine the ideal difficulty of the rigs?

Example:

Hash * X = Ideal difficulty;

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
can anyone help me please. i have stock vega frontier edition that starts out at 1920 but in less than a minute it goes down to 1690 and stays around that hashrate. how do i modify my card to get the 2000+ hashrates? thank you
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hello.

Compute mode set- is it possible for more than 9 gpu on one rig?

I have rigs with 12 gpus and the command line set compute mode switches only 9 gpus. I checked in the registry and the other gpu are not switched. Am I doing something wrong and will it be if I'm right in the next version?

Thanks a lot.

Yes, it is a bug, and it is fixed but you will have to wait a little more until i push the new version Smiley
Google chrome is blocking srbminer.com:

"The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on www.srbminer.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites that you visit). Learn more
"

This didn't use to happen. Any reasons why this has suddenly occurred?

It did not happen suddenly, since this is a relatively new site and there is an executable to download from it (and guess what, it's a miner = all flagged as virus), google flags the site as possibly harmful.
Don't worry, it's not harmful.
If you download from the mega link , you won't get this warning.

I get this strange error. Here is the log:

Code:
[2018-09-14 15:43:24] Miner version: 1.6.7
[2018-09-14 15:43:24] Windows version: 10.0 build 17134
[2018-09-14 15:46:12] Video driver version: 24.20.11021.1000

This is really strange as wmic is a windows component, miner uses it to get driver version, and nothing else. I don't know what Office has to do with it, but it looks like that is causing you trouble (as the error says)
Activity: 30
Hello.

Compute mode set- is it possible for more than 9 gpu on one rig?

I have rigs with 12 gpus and the command line set compute mode switches only 9 gpus. I checked in the registry and the other gpu are not switched. Am I doing something wrong and will it be if I'm right in the next version?

Thanks a lot.

Activity: 6
Google chrome is blocking srbminer.com:

"The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on www.srbminer.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites that you visit). Learn more
"

This didn't use to happen. Any reasons why this has suddenly occurred?
Activity: 2
Hello.

Here im adding a shared spreadsheet of different RX cards configurations,their overclock and bios settings, hashrate and power draw from the wall or GPU-Z watt draw.

Everybody feel free to add your gpus but please keep it organized so we can all profit from the best configurations and hashrates for different cards.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH326fwnYWC5Jef2FdF4KnJ4CLj0cwDDtGjrlgekk1A/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy:)

added my cards rx580
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

I get this strange error. Here is the log:

Code:
[2018-09-14 15:43:24] Miner version: 1.6.7
[2018-09-14 15:43:24] Windows version: 10.0 build 17134
[2018-09-14 15:46:12] Video driver version: 24.20.11021.1000
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Everytime i  run the start.bat i get WMIC.exe error, i click OK and srbminer command window just closes. What might be the reason for that?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Activity: 8
Ever since release 1-5-3 i have been receiving an error "cl_bld_program_failure".     1-5-3 is still working but i would like to get onto the current release.   does anyone have suggestions or references on how to troubleshoot?

thanks
Activity: 22
Hello.

Here im adding a shared spreadsheet of different RX cards configurations,their overclock and bios settings, hashrate and power draw from the wall or GPU-Z watt draw.

Everybody feel free to add your gpus but please keep it organized so we can all profit from the best configurations and hashrates for different cards.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH326fwnYWC5Jef2FdF4KnJ4CLj0cwDDtGjrlgekk1A/edit?usp=sharing

+ Added. Good Idea.
Also adding Algo Column and miner version.
Activity: 76
Hello.

Great idea thank you 🙏  - can you please also put there the Algorithm in?
Activity: 13
Hello.

Added my rx 570 an 580 to the list
Hei doctor.

With the new version is it still possible to set it up as 1.6.4, folder Coins, all config, pool and log files in their respective folders and the batch files for different coins reading from them. Also, how to enable compute mode in version 1.6.6 with 12 gpu rig. It shows only 9 enabled in the command line.

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
Any support for MinexCoin?

No.  SRB miner is for Cryptonight based coins.  MinexCoin uses a variant of the Equihash algorithm.
Activity: 87
Doktore, hoce li biti Linux verzije ovog divnog majnera? Smiley
Hello.

Activity: 143
Any support for MinexCoin?
Jump to: