Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 152. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Hello, DOK! Could you turn back bc driver support. The speed of my rx480 is the same compering with adrenalin driver but less power consumption. Now on algo switch my miner freezes(

You can use miner with BC drivers, who said you can't

Thanks for reply. But, in this case I don't know why miner sometime freezes on switch algo (moneroocean)
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
i am looking for suggestions on how to solve the error CL_Build_program_failure.   I have received this error since the 1.6 version upgrade and as a result continue to run the 1.5.3 version.   I would like to upgrade but have not been able to get around this issue.

appreciate suggestions.

what gpu? some very old gpu?

GPU is the AMD R7 model.     Still working under the 1.5 version of SRB and with other miners such as stak and xmrig.

Try kernel 2, you can see on the first page how to set up gpu_conf and use kernel 2

Is your card Oland, Cape Verde, Bonaire or Pitcairn?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hello, DOK! Could you turn back bc driver support. The speed of my rx480 is the same compering with adrenalin driver but less power consumption. Now on algo switch my miner freezes(

You can use miner with BC drivers, who said you can't
Activity: 8
i am looking for suggestions on how to solve the error CL_Build_program_failure.   I have received this error since the 1.6 version upgrade and as a result continue to run the 1.5.3 version.   I would like to upgrade but have not been able to get around this issue.

appreciate suggestions.

GPU is the AMD R7 model.     Still working under the 1.5 version of SRB and with other miners such as stak and xmrig.
Activity: 103
Activity: 156
i am looking for suggestions on how to solve the error CL_Build_program_failure.   I have received this error since the 1.6 version upgrade and as a result continue to run the 1.5.3 version.   I would like to upgrade but have not been able to get around this issue.

appreciate suggestions.

Activity: 8

appreciate suggestions.
Activity: 259
Merit: 34
Anyone get Stellite to mine? I can't get the miner to start.  Would like to see someone else's start bat.  I'm sure I'm doing something stupid.  

You should put your pools first to your pool.txt file, should look like this:
{
"pools" :
[
   {"pool_use_tls" : false, "nicehash" : true, "pool" : "stratum+tcp://your pool:port", "wallet" : "your wallet", "password" : "x"},
   {"pool_use_tls" : false, "nicehash" : true, "pool" : "stratum+tcp://your pool:port", "wallet" : "your wallet", "password" : "x"}
]
}

Then you should set up your config.txt file, something like this :
{
"cryptonight_type" : "stellitev4",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"reboot_script" : "reboot-windows.bat",

"gpu_conf" :  
[
   { "id" : 0, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 57, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 2, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 3, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 4, "intensity" : 57, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 5, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 6, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
        { "id" : 7, "intensity" : 64, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2}
]

/* THERE ARE A LOT OF OPTIONS/PARAMETERS YOU CAN USE HERE */
/* YOU CAN FIND THEM IN THE README FILE */
}

For better performance you should play with INTENSITY , choose optimal for your gpu OR put 0  so miner will do it for you!
Activity: 2
srbminer 1.6.7, cryptonight heavy
radeon rx 560 4G, samsung memory

https://fastpic.co/image/hXJeIX
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
[2018-09-18 16:50:35] Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)
How can this issue be fixed?

Increase virtual memory.

Example:
Rig 6 gpus virtual memory > = 50GB.
Basically 8GB x number of gpu's.
Activity: 69
Merit: 5
About recommended Adrenalin drivers 18.5.1 or Adrenalin 18.6.1 drivers (on the first page), currently using 18.3.4 because i read about better hash with Heavy algo, like BitTube2.

For bittube is it still 18.3.4 or newer one?

Txs
Activity: 18
Anyone get Stellite to mine? I can't get the miner to start.  Would like to see someone else's start bat.  I'm sure I'm doing something stupid. 
Hello guys. I haven't mined in some time Cryptonight-Heavy and downloaded the latest version of the SRBMiner to do so, unfortunately when I start the miner after all configurations have been made, the miner spams only these messages and the rig freezes:

[2018-09-18 16:50:35] Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)
[2018-09-18 16:50:35] Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 3 (Thread 6)
[2018-09-18 16:50:35] Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 3 (Thread 6)

FIRST PAGE - TIPS SECTION
Activity: 65
Quick feedback>>>

if I change the intensity from 0, as per default, to 50 or 48, I get some shares, but also receive the same error message in between …

I remember some months ago I was able to mine with 52-54 intensity?!

EDIT: Seems to not crash with intensity 44, but above that e.g. 45+ I start receiving this disturbing message.
Activity: 65
Hello guys. I haven't mined in some time Cryptonight-Heavy and downloaded the latest version of the SRBMiner to do so, unfortunately when I start the miner after all configurations have been made, the miner spams only these messages and the rig freezes:

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
I updated the worksheet with my best setup, RX 480 reference 1000 h/s algo cryptonightheavy.

I'm having difficulty with the 570 and 580 of 4gb, I can not get more than 700 h / s in cryptonightheavy, does anyone have any suggestions?

Around 700-725 is about the max you’re going to get on a 4gb card.  You’re 480 must be an 8gb card, and 8gb cards do a lot better on heavy.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I updated the spreadsheet with my best setup, RX 480 reference 1000 h/s algo cryptonightheavy.

I'm having difficulty with the 570 and 580 of 4gb, I can not get more than 700 h / s in cryptonightheavy, does anyone have any suggestions?

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I liked everything
 Grin
Hello,
I have a RIG with 13 GPU (RX470,RX480,RX560,RX570) on cryptonight v7 whaand the hashrate shown on mine in 10500 H/s but the pool show me (and pay me) an average between 8000-8500 H/s this happen on 2 different Pool and I have check for a total of 5-6 days with the same rusult !

Any suggestion ?

Be sure not have compute error and network error

Looking the stats I have this error that is not related to network:

-------------------------STATS-------------------------

Miner version:  1.6.7
Driver version: 24.20.13017.1009
Mining time:    0 days, 1 hours, 29 minutes, 50 seconds

Algo: normalv7

Pool: eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333
Connected since: 2018-09-18 07:29:17
Pool Difficulty: 800105
Pool latency: ~83 ms
Last job received: 43 seconds ago

Accepted(Stale)/Total shares: 157(0)/157 (100.0%)
Average time to find share: 34 seconds
1 min. average speed:   10511 H/s
5 min. average speed:   10510 H/s
30 min. average speed:  10514 H/s
Max. speed:             10541 H/s

Compute Errors:
BUS_ID_14: 20
BUS_ID_2: 5
BUS_ID_9: 12

Do you know how to fix it ?

That a VERY LOT errors in 1.5 hour, so that is you get small hash on pool but miner show 10500hs!
error can be bad memory strap, too much overclock on cards, low voltage on cards, etc.

first you find cards with bus 14,2,9 and lower memory clock . if not help try give more power to cards(mv).

I have in 8 day maybe 2-3 compute error max!!
Jump to: