Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 153. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Hello,
I have a RIG with 13 GPU (RX470,RX480,RX560,RX570) on cryptonight v7 whaand the hashrate shown on mine in 10500 H/s but the pool show me (and pay me) an average between 8000-8500 H/s this happen on 2 different Pool and I have check for a total of 5-6 days with the same rusult !

Any suggestion ?

Be sure not have compute error and network error

Looking the stats I have this error that is not related to network:

-------------------------STATS-------------------------

Miner version:  1.6.7
Driver version: 24.20.13017.1009
Mining time:    0 days, 1 hours, 29 minutes, 50 seconds

Algo: normalv7

Pool: eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333
Connected since: 2018-09-18 07:29:17
Pool Difficulty: 800105
Pool latency: ~83 ms
Last job received: 43 seconds ago

Accepted(Stale)/Total shares: 157(0)/157 (100.0%)
Average time to find share: 34 seconds
1 min. average speed:   10511 H/s
5 min. average speed:   10510 H/s
30 min. average speed:  10514 H/s
Max. speed:             10541 H/s

Compute Errors:
BUS_ID_14: 20
BUS_ID_2: 5
BUS_ID_9: 12

Do you know how to fix it ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Use with Adrenalin 18.5.1 or Adrenalin 18.6.1 drivers!

for Windows 10 1709 drivers ?
Activity: 327
Hello.

Here im adding a shared spreadsheet of different RX cards configurations,their overclock and bios settings, hashrate and power draw from the wall or GPU-Z watt draw.

Everybody feel free to add your gpus but please keep it organized so we can all profit from the best configurations and hashrates for different cards.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH326fwnYWC5Jef2FdF4KnJ4CLj0cwDDtGjrlgekk1A/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy:)

Spreadsheet updated.
A bunch of poorly optimized rigs with high power usage, crazy voltage/hashrate ratios  Undecided
Activity: 156
Hello,
I have a RIG with 13 GPU (RX470,RX480,RX560,RX570) on cryptonight v7 whaand the hashrate shown on mine in 10500 H/s but the pool show me (and pay me) an average between 8000-8500 H/s this happen on 2 different Pool and I have check for a total of 5-6 days with the same rusult !

Any suggestion ?

Be sure not have compute error and network error
Activity: 279
Hello,

Any suggestion ?

Activity: 22
Hello.

Here im adding a shared spreadsheet of different RX cards configurations,their overclock and bios settings, hashrate and power draw from the wall or GPU-Z watt draw.

Everybody feel free to add your gpus but please keep it organized so we can all profit from the best configurations and hashrates for different cards.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH326fwnYWC5Jef2FdF4KnJ4CLj0cwDDtGjrlgekk1A/edit?usp=sharing

Added my 5 cards

Hope some can add to the spreadsheet for Heavy algo...  I have mix of 570/580 4GB & 8GB (Armor & MSI) GPU's and this SRBminer rocks!!! hands down best miner so far!
but I want to fine tune it from what others are getting.

my 4GB  intensity is 29 (30 freezes up rig),  clock 1250 mem 1950  mv 900  :  Hashrate 700-750 H/s
8GB intesisty is 59 (haven't tried much more), clock 1250 mem 2000 mv 900  : Haserate 830-1000H/s  (950-1000h/s for the Samsung memory of course).
all cards are BIOS mod with One Click and (https://mining-bios.eu/)

all around way better then CastXMR i was using for Heavy Algo.

anyone with RX570/580  4GB and 8GB able to post their results and settings?
Activity: 44
Hi

I'm trying the miner, I like it! : )

What software do you recommend to monitor it? I've tried awesome miner but it only supports two platforms without paying to use it

What other option could I use?

regards!

Hi,

I am loveing https://github.com/rainbowminer/RainbowMiner - it includes ClaymoreDual, performs automatic profit switching between various pools, includes OhGodAnEthlargment pill, measures your electricity cost (and switches off, if your rig is no longer profitable), has a nice web interface and auto updates to new releases. And it was pretty easy to setup Smiley

borox
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
I use this one,
https://www.rigmonitor.app
Wide miner, pool and smart switch support!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

What software do you recommend to monitor it? I've tried awesome miner but it only supports two platforms without paying to use it

regards!

Hi Bael,

May I recommend a project that I’m working on? Foreman is the name of it, and we integrate well with srbminer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/foreman-manage-your-miners-remotely-4767563

Thanks,
Dan

Thank you! : )

I'll look at it.

Although what I'm really looking for is a local monitor, which I can always keep open on a computer, like the one used by claymore.

Edit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/clayconn-using-srbminer-rigs-with-claymores-manager-4324950   have you tried? A user indicates that it is a virus, its creator seems serious.

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Hi

regards!

Hi Bael,

May I recommend a project that I’m working on? Foreman is the name of it, and we integrate well with srbminer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/foreman-manage-your-miners-remotely-4767563

Thanks,
Dan
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
help me pleas config on Bittube
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

regards!
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
I'm having severe stability issues with this miner on my rx580 4gb cards
Some algos select an intensity that is too high by default that uses more than 4gb of vram and causes the system to stall and reboot (lightv7 for example, defaults to 130? but 110 is the maxium, but on normalv7 it defaults to 55 and can be increased to 58 without issues).
But even after tweaking all config files, I can't never get a uptime of 6 hours, it always reboots without no log. I've reduced the ram from 2100 to 1960mhz, increased vcore, nothing helps. It just restarts the machine.
Sometimes I notice that 1 thread is randomly not running. I have 5 GPUs and you see 330 620 620 620 620 H/s on the logs (random example).
I used to have 1 month uptime with ETH mining (rebooted just to install security updates). Running on 10 LTSB with 18.6.1 drivers. I'm trying to debug this as best as I can because the profit is near 0€ per day, every second of downtime is bad.

Suggestion: the configuration needs improvements because multiple files are a mess (if you need an API to monitor, you have to write that on every config file for every algo), default intensity needs tweaking, gpu watchdog could be reworked to search for failed threads instead of a failed gpu, on pools with multiple algos, the miner should first check the pool for the current algo being mined and then load the kernels (right now it loads normalv7 kernels, connects to pool, loads "correct" kernels).
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Is there any calculation to determine the ideal difficulty of the rigs?

Example:

Hash * X = Ideal difficulty;

Hr* 40= ideal Diff

1vega 2000HR ideal HR is min 40 000 or max 80 000 hr

Thanks, I've posted a calculator inside the pool:
https://loki.miner.rocks/#static_diff_calc
Activity: 2
Hi all! Unstable hashrate on multicard rig, on a single video card hashrate is always the same.
Activity: 69
Merit: 5
Hello.

Nice :-)

Just added results for 2 cards, and Algo / Softpowerplaytable for Vega 56/64 tab.

Great way for share...

Activity: 259
Merit: 34

Example:

There are pools with diff calculators (miner rocks for example) , you can go there put your h/r and it'll show you the right diff for your rig!
Activity: 417

Example:

Hr* 40= ideal Diff

1vega 2000HR ideal HR is min 40 000 or max 80 000 hr
Activity: 14
Dok + everyone ... got a minor situation here.

I have mining rig mixed of cards listed below

2x Vega56
3x Vega64
1x Vega FE

On drivers 18.6.1 drivers ( as recommended by you dok ) i am not able to control fans peed for Vega FE card. No matter what software i use.. afterburner or overdriven!

Blockchain drivers is not a problem .. but doing these new drivers are not helping. ( and new drivers surely have better hash rates )

Have tried installing game ready driver for VegaFE and installing 18.6.1 on top after that and is still not helping.

Have set target temp and fan speed in bat file .... still not working

Please advise

Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
When this miner hangs, my rig continues to consume the same power...
It looks like it doing POW for somebody else and can do it many hours if I not detect it and restart the miner...
WTF?
Jump to: