Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 173. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Mine does 2028H/s per card at the moment.

care to share your config/clocks/voltage? please
Activity: 18
Here's a nice little tip on how to increase your hashrate even more :
Example for Vega56 doing normalv7 algo :

1.Put --enableduplicategpuid in start.bat at the end of line ( SRBMiner-CN.exe --config config-normalv7.txt --pools pools-normalv7.txt  --sendallstales --enableduplicategpuid )
2.Set gpu in config-normalv7.txt :

Code:
{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv7",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"gpu_conf" :
[
{
 "id" : 0,
 "intensity" : 122,
 "worksize" : 8,
 "threads" : 1
},
{
 "intensity" : 124,
}
]
}

What was done here?  When using 2 threads , the best value for intensity is 123. By enabling the usage of duplicate gpu id, you make 2 separate threads for 1 gpu, but one has value 123-1, the other 123+1.
This method can be used on any GPU, you just need to experiment with the intensities.
I tried this on my Vega 64's and saw a nice little bump for not doing much.  I was able to squeeze out between 15 and 20h/s per card.  So that really adds up pretty quickly.  Now I am going to cry and say it messes up my monitoring Smiley  I now see duplicate GPU's.
Activity: 417

1.Put --enableduplicategpuid in start.bat at the end of line ( SRBMiner-CN.exe --config config-normalv7.txt --pools pools-normalv7.txt  --sendallstales --enableduplicategpuid )

Code:
{
"gpu_conf" :
[
{
},
{
}
]
}

What was done here?  When using 2 threads , the best value for intensity is 123. By enabling the usage of duplicate gpu id, you make 2 separate threads for 1 gpu, but one has value 123-1, the other 123+1.
This method can be used on any GPU, you just need to experiment with the intensities.

Awesome I will try it later.
How much increase did you get with 1 x Vega 56?

in tube-haven-havy you lose 20HR per card with this Sad i not try in v7 and fast
56 is best
55/57 - 56/57 -55/56 - 56/58 - all is worse.
Activity: 76
Hey,

while playing around with auto switch, I was wondering, if there is an detailed overview for GPUs with best settings and intensity’s For SRB Miner?!

you can find a few in the first post, those are some numbers users posted here.

Yes, I saw them. But actually not for my cards. I would love to get those number for RX570 and RX580. Is anybody so kind to share?

@Doc: why not collect all of this data on you Homepage? Perhaps for new User it is very interesting to check quick which Algo amd which card needs which threads and intensity?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hey,

while playing around with auto switch, I was wondering, if there is an detailed overview for GPUs with best settings and intensity’s For SRB Miner?!

you can find a few in the first post, those are some numbers users posted here.
Hey,

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

Code:
{
"gpu_conf" :
[
{
},
{
}
]
}

Awesome I will try it later.
How much increase did you get with 1 x Vega 56?

Code:
{
"gpu_conf" :
[
{
},
{
}
]
}

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
/* This is just an example, edit it and remove comment lines (the slash and star) !! */
"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 13, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 13, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 13, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 3, "intensity" : 13, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 4, "intensity" : 13, "double_threads" : true},
{ "id" : 5, "intensity" : 12, "double_threads" : true},
]

/* Make sure not to delete this last blank line */

this is how the end of the config looks like
iya caranya panjang mudah mengerti kaya gitu gan
Ahhh...

i can´t connect to pool... I only get a error Message...

Any help?

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10128", "wallet" : "4Cf2TfMKhGhJ2vsM3HeBUnYe52tXrvv8X1ajjuQEMUQ8iU8kvUzCSsCEacxFhEmeb2JgPpQ5chdyw3U iTfUgapJBhCxqisgNo5PFSQ9MwW", "password" : "MINER1"},

Could you post your start.bat file contents?

Thanks man, have done it step by stepp again and now it works fine...
Activity: 148
Merit: 5
Ahhh...

Any help?

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10128", "wallet" : "4Cf2TfMKhGhJ2vsM3HeBUnYe52tXrvv8X1ajjuQEMUQ8iU8kvUzCSsCEacxFhEmeb2JgPpQ5chdyw3U iTfUgapJBhCxqisgNo5PFSQ9MwW", "password" : "MINER1"},

Could you post your start.bat file contents?
Ahhh...

Any help?

In MO the three Coins

XHV
TUBE
RYO

has the same algo (Heavy), but in SRB each are different
(SABER, HEAVY, HAVEN)

Which should I put in the switch config file?

All of them. Haven and Bittube use tweaked versions of heavy.
In MO the three Coins

XHV
TUBE
RYO

has the same algo (Heavy), but in SRB each are different
(SABER, HEAVY, HAVEN)

Which should I put in the switch config file?
Activity: 165
Do i have to setup a own config file for xtl tu use Algo switch?

every algo you plan to use needs to have its own config file, because for example you use intensity 56 for heavy, but its not 56 for xtl.

Understood

5 supported algos - 5 configs

that's right. Its better this way because you can set everything separately for every algo, like min_rig_speed, reboot_script etc

how about pools ? do i need make separated pools ? or just change on algos.txt
pools" : "pools-algoswitch.txt", to pools" : "pools-normalv7.txt",

At the moment only Monero Ocean is the only pool supporting this so you can set it in pools-algoswitch.txt :

{
"pools" :
[
{"pool" : "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10016", "wallet" : "your-xmr-wallet", "password" : "x"},
{"pool" : "de.moneroocean.stream:10016", "wallet" : "your-xmr-wallet", "password" : "x"},
]
}

then in algos.txt set on every algo the pool to pools-algoswitch.txt.

So you made only 1 pool file.
ah i see, i use this proxy https://github.com/sebseb7/cryptonote-proxy
atm i use for 1 variant to change other coin, when i want change to other variant i must turn-off my miner then turn-on again
Dok, thanks for all your wonderful work on this miner, been on it for a while!

I'm curious, could you clarify how MoneroOcean works? I can figure most stuff out on my own, and I've got algoswitch algos and config files all setup and going, but one thing that confuses me is that I'm only getting NormalV7 jobs, even if I modify my algos.txt file for normalv7 hashes down to 200 H/s.

How can I verify and be sure that the switcher works and will switch to other algos when they're more profitable? Or does MoneroOcean decide what coin will be mined by all miners regardless of individual hashrate? Will appreciate any help!

it should send you jobs based on your own hashrate + some calc it does on the profitability. I don't know how it works.
To test it try setting an algo hashrate other than normalv7 to a high number

every algo you plan to use needs to have its own config file, because for example you use intensity 56 for heavy, but its not 56 for xtl.

Understood

that's right. Its better this way because you can set everything separately for every algo, like min_rig_speed, reboot_script etc

At the moment only Monero Ocean is the only pool supporting this so you can set it in pools-algoswitch.txt :

{
"pools" :
[
{"pool" : "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10016", "wallet" : "your-xmr-wallet", "password" : "x"},
{"pool" : "de.moneroocean.stream:10016", "wallet" : "your-xmr-wallet", "password" : "x"},
]
}

then in algos.txt set on every algo the pool to pools-algoswitch.txt.

So you made only 1 pool file.
Dok, thanks for all your wonderful work on this miner, been on it for a while!

I'm curious, could you clarify how MoneroOcean works? I can figure most stuff out on my own, and I've got algoswitch algos and config files all setup and going, but one thing that confuses me is that I'm only getting NormalV7 jobs, even if I modify my algos.txt file for normalv7 hashes down to 200 H/s.

How can I verify and be sure that the switcher works and will switch to other algos when they're more profitable? Or does MoneroOcean decide what coin will be mined by all miners regardless of individual hashrate? Will appreciate any help!
Activity: 165

Understood

Understood

Jump to: