Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 184. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi everyone, I´m testing with my vega 56@64 bios, and after some adjust i have 2050 h constant but when I check to nanopool, it show my worker offline with 0 hashrate, I was minig several hours, for about six hours, I´m connect with ssl secure connection port 14433,I test with xmr stak and cast and nanopool show laagging but at least I can see my worker...

driver version ?
also do you have accepted shares in miner?

I Have the last version, adrenaline 18.7.1 (no blockchain) I think the miner show all Share acepted. Now I change to cast miner, later i will try again. Could check with my wallet if my gain are ok?

Read the first page, it says dont use 18.7.1  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I´m testing with my vega 56@64 bios, and after some adjust i have 2050 h constant but when I check to nanopool, it show my worker offline with 0 hashrate, I was minig several hours, for about six hours, I´m connect with ssl secure connection port 14433,I test with xmr stak and cast and nanopool show laagging but at least I can see my worker...

driver version ?

I Have the last version, adrenaline 18.7.1 (no blockchain) I think the miner show all Share acepted. Now I change to cast miner, later i will try again. Could check with my wallet if my gain are ok?

driver version ?
so i have a question folks .yesterday i updated miner 1.6.4
now today on the minerrocks the pool dont accept my hashes after 1 hour but the miner was still running no issue.i thought it was a fault of the pool. switched to hashvault and there is every hour or so connection failed notification coming.again miner terminal looks normal.no invalid shares on pool side.the 1,3,6 hour avarage hashrate seems correct.
anybody else with the same experience?

can you provide a log file ?
Activity: 22
Activity: 137
Good day everyone! I am considering mining Monero with SRB and am wondering how many coins to expect hashing 10k?
10x580 8gb and one Vega56. Looking for pool suggestions, also.

Thank you for responding!

You can always check mining calculators to estimate the amount of coins you can expect to mine. Take a look at whottomine, cryptunit, or nicehash profitability calculator. There isn't much to it and you just need to input your GPUs/hashrate.

For pools, it will depend on the coin you want to mine.
Thank you all for your comments. I was hoping to hear some personal opinions based on experience if anyone cares to share. Thank you again,.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Good day everyone! I am considering mining Monero with SRB and am wondering how many coins to expect hashing 10k?

You can always check mining calculators to estimate the amount of coins you can expect to mine. Take a look at whottomine, cryptunit, or nicehash profitability calculator. There isn't much to it and you just need to input your GPUs/hashrate.

For pools, it will depend on the coin you want to mine.
Activity: 21
Activity: 31
so i have a question folks .yesterday i updated miner 1.6.4
now today on the minerrocks the pool dont accept my hashes after 1 hour but the miner was still running no issue.i thought it was a fault of the pool. switched to hashvault and there is every hour or so connection failed notification coming.again miner terminal looks normal.no invalid shares on pool side.the 1,3,6 hour avarage hashrate seems correct.
anybody else with the same experience?
Activity: 57

you could start with whattomine and moneropools.com.
Activity: 137

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
solve trouble with variable rate rx 560 4 gb card on heavy

12 gpu rig work with 4 gb ram and 60 gb swap. rig work but with variable rate
change swap to 90 gb and rate stable high

Anyone else tried this?
Activity: 30
Whats the right setup of start.bat when configuring multiple coins?
You can mine only one coin at a time, so you setup 1 .bat for every coin you'd like to mine. And then you start the one for the coin you want to mine at that time.

I understand that, but I want to create .bat files for all coins, so they use config and pool files for specified coin like it's shown under tips on the Srb miner web page. Anyone have a clue how to do that?
I organized everything like it's shown but my bat file doesn't run properly.

This is what i'm talking about.
https://www.srbminer.com/tips.html

All good now, figured it out on my own. Everything working now:))))))
Activity: 57
You can mine only one coin at a time, so you setup 1 .bat for every coin you'd like to mine. And then you start the one for the coin you want to mine at that time.
Activity: 30
Activity: 31
after couple of months i updated v1.6.0 to v1.6.4 and driver to 18.6.1.since today cn-heavy v7 10% hash inrease less power consumption vega 64 ref.
here is no place for lazy miners. good work
I'm testing the latest version of 32t. Driver 18.3.4, rx588, everything works fine. But the leader on the hasht still remains version 31f

its cool but this is not the jce thread
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Hi,
Rig :  4 x Vega 64 / 2 x Vega 56 / 2 x RX 580 8gb
Amd Drivers : 18.6.1

I tried with low intensity, high intensity, even auto intensity and after few minutes of mining i am getting this :

https://imgur.com/a/tPFgcQv

Mining works with CastXMR.
Can anyone help ?

use latest version

But on miner's thread, the dev says : "Don't use Adrenaline 18.7.1 drivers"

yes, dont use it its buggy. but you wrote 18.6.1 not 18.7.1

Yes, i am using 18.6.1
How can i get SRB Miner work ?
Thanks

i meant use latest version of miner. try with 18.3.4 drivers

I am already using SRB 1.6.4. I will give a try with 18.3.4 AMD drivers.
Thank you!

Tried now with drivers 18.3.4 and its the same.
I even tried to run them separately (2 x RX580 and 6 x Vega's). The Vegas do the error, the 2 x RX580 work solo.
Any suggestions ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Hi,

I tried with low intensity, high intensity, even auto intensity and after few minutes of mining i am getting this :

https://imgur.com/a/tPFgcQv

Can anyone help ?

use latest version

Yes, i am using 18.6.1
Thanks

I am already using SRB 1.6.4. I will give a try with 18.3.4 AMD drivers.
Thank you!
Hi,

Can anyone help ?

use latest version

Yes, i am using 18.6.1
Thanks

Jump to: