Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 196. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
hello

My windows was updated after this my gpus stop working

after this i install all drivers again and after this when i run miner all my gpus names are Vega Frontier Edition ( i got one Vega and 4 RX series cards )

When i disable  Vega and Leave only RX and run miner name of Gpu are RX series , when i enable all gpus and run again , name are same for all gpus Vega and RX series

http://www.picz.ge/img/s3/1807/12/1/1c8d06d0c285.jpg

go in REGEDIT
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000
and go on right and find DRIVERDESC
in this key you see your GPU name or see 687F:C0(vega64) or 687F:C1(vega56)
i dont have rx580 and i dont now name in registri for him.

Just rename this in etc VEGA 64 FRONTIER 1

and go on :
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001
and rename other card...... VEGA 64 FRONTIER 2 -3-4-5-6
Activity: 4
hello

My windows was updated after this my gpus stop working

after this i install all drivers again and after this when i run miner all my gpus names are Vega Frontier Edition ( i got one Vega and 4 RX series cards )

When i disable  Vega and Leave only RX and run miner name of Gpu are RX series , when i enable all gpus and run again , name are same for all gpus Vega and RX series

http://www.picz.ge/img/s3/1807/12/1/1c8d06d0c285.jpg
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Next version (soon) will make some of you guys happy : full cmd line setup for gpu's and pool, so everything can be setup in bat (almost everything).
Yes i know you are asking for this a long time ago, but now the time has come Smiley

Also something that could improve effective hashrate, i saw some of you have 'huge' differences in miner displayed hashrate / effective hashrate, this is probably because of the way SRB handles stale shares.
More info soon Smiley
It's GOOD!!! Waiting....
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Next version (soon) will make some of you guys happy : full cmd line setup for gpu's and pool, so everything can be setup in bat (almost everything).
Yes i know you are asking for this a long time ago, but now the time has come Smiley

Also something that could improve effective hashrate, i saw some of you have 'huge' differences in miner displayed hashrate / effective hashrate, this is probably because of the way SRB handles stale shares.
More info soon Smiley
ASUS RX580 8GB Micron Memory with Adrenalin 18.6.1 on Win10 x64 with 1200MHz Core and 2200MHz Mem Clock with no undervolting on basically any intensity (default is 52, i tested also 50 to 60) the miner crashes, or to be more precise the GPU crashes. The same settings are stable for any other miner, including Claymore, Phoenix, castxmr, xmr-stak and many others. I also tried different pools and coins, same result.
Current config looks like this:
"cryptonight_type" : "alloy",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,

Any idea what i might do wrong?

This is normal as alloy is heavier than heavy , so lower your intensity if you want to use 2 threads.
yes

fast algo is HARD. and you card or powersuply not work more than 10 min withz  16680mhz/1100.  this is it.
You fan work with 100% and after 10 min  HBC mem broken and reset. i see your temp. 2 card have 60+C more(on heavy) . and this is problem. 1 gpu  HBC broken and  rig go in reset
put gpu down and try.
 stop ask .on this topic nobody have 12 vega in 1 rig(and we are not talking about vega Liquid) .and nobody help you.
you have to find a solution and then divide them with us

how many HR in FAST? i have 4050-4100. you 5000?- and how much electricity do you have?

and you not wrtite any. I not see gpu mhz/mv and mem mhz/mv.

It is not important at all, but if you are interested:
Core 1560/950   Mem 1100/875 - Fast/4100+
Core 1668/1150 Mem 1100/900 - Heavy/1700+
win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.6.1-june13

Maybe its a stupid idea but try 18.3.4 drivers if you want
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I had this on my rx 480 ....try single thread
Activity: 70
ASUS RX580 8GB Micron Memory with Adrenalin 18.6.1 on Win10 x64 with 1200MHz Core and 2200MHz Mem Clock with no undervolting on basically any intensity (default is 52, i tested also 50 to 60) the miner crashes, or to be more precise the GPU crashes. The same settings are stable for any other miner, including Claymore, Phoenix, castxmr, xmr-stak and many others. I also tried different pools and coins, same result.
Current config looks like this:
"cryptonight_type" : "alloy",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,

Any idea what i might do wrong?

thx.

NICE. 875mv only...
heavy HR is GREAT.how many power  use 12 card in heavy?
Дa...
Power target (%) = 0

from the wall?
Activity: 115

thx.

NICE. 875mv only...
heavy HR is GREAT.how many power  use 12 card in heavy?
Дa...
Power target (%) = 0

thx.

NICE. 875mv only...
heavy HR is GREAT.how many power  use 12 card in heavy?
yes

fast algo is HARD. and you card or powersuply not work more than 10 min withz  16680mhz/1100.  this is it.
You fan work with 100% and after 10 min  HBC mem broken and reset. i see your temp. 2 card have 60+C more(on heavy) . and this is problem. 1 gpu  HBC broken and  rig go in reset
put gpu down and try.
 stop ask .on this topic nobody have 12 vega in 1 rig(and we are not talking about vega Liquid) .and nobody help you.

how many HR in FAST? i have 4050-4100. you 5000?- and how much electricity do you have?

Are you kidding again?Huh

you again not write any? version- MHZ ? mv? but ASK ASK again?

you try undevorlting and underclocking=? only 10 -20mhz down and  go back write  work or not work.

I write - when the cards are less than 7 everything works fine, when there are more of them, in my case 12 then the computer reboots, it works differently from 10 to 40 minutes !!!!!!

Cлyшaйтe мoжeт мoй aнглийcкий тaк плox )) Oбъяcнитe людям, чтo кoгдa бoльшe шecти кapт тo чepeз нeкoтopoe вpeмя кoмп пpocтo peбyтитcя, нa aлгopитмe CN-FAST, нe пo тeмпepaтype нe пoнятнo пoчeмy, пpocтo cиcтeмнaя oшибкa, ee дaжe в жypнaлax нeт нe eдинoгo нaмeкa, дaжe кoгдa пpocтo мoнитopишь тeмпepaтypy ядpa и пaмяти, oни низкиe, нeт ни кaкиx пpeдвecтникoв, пpocтo бaц и вce, вoт кaк дoнecти .....

just remove the excess card and fix the problem forever Smiley

this is the answer???
farm for 12 cards, a question in the miner!

yes

Your fan work with 100%(3300rpm) and after 10 min  HBC mem broken and reset. i see your temp. 2 card have 60+C more(on heavy) . and this is problem. 1 gpu  HBC broken and  rig go in reset
put gpu down and try.

you try undevorlting and underclocking=? only 10 -20mhz down and  go back write  work or not work.

I write - when the cards are less than 7 everything works fine, when there are more of them, in my case 12 then the computer reboots, it works differently from 10 to 40 minutes !!!!!!

Cлyшaйтe мoжeт мoй aнглийcкий тaк плox )) Oбъяcнитe людям, чтo кoгдa бoльшe шecти кapт тo чepeз нeкoтopoe вpeмя кoмп пpocтo peбyтитcя, нa aлгopитмe CN-FAST, нe пo тeмпepaтype нe пoнятнo пoчeмy, пpocтo cиcтeмнaя oшибкa, ee дaжe в жypнaлax нeт нe eдинoгo нaмeкa, дaжe кoгдa пpocтo мoнитopишь тeмпepaтypy ядpa и пaмяти, oни низкиe, нeт ни кaкиx пpeдвecтникoв, пpocтo бaц и вce, вoт кaк дoнecти .....

this is the answer???
farm for 12 cards, a question in the miner!

for 6 cards, everything works fine, more cards do not work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
algo CN-Fast does not work stably when there are more than 6 cards, the adrenaline driver is 18.6.1-june13, there are no power problems, even in excess, other versions are similar, with very low performance, what should I do?
It works from 10 minutes to an hour, it happens, then just reboot ......
Vega64 Liquid
temperature not above 65 memory maximum +10

This is too HOT for vega 64 Liquid.
Normal temp for Liquid is 50C.
I have Liquid and temp is 45-50C and HR in heavy 1550HR - v7 2100HR - fast 4000+HR.

Leave the temperature at rest, this peak load when everything is closed and in the room to 70 degrees, you can not hear me!
it is important that more than 6 and all ...
And only on FAST

because FAST is hard to mining and consuming more electricity and is warmer. and then we go back to the temperature again.
75C is limit for Liquid - for air 85C is limit . put MHZ down and mv down and all work fine.
this is not srbminer problem. This is your problem.

Are you kidding again?

you try undevorlting and underclocking=? only 10 -20mhz down and  go back write  work or not work.
algo CN-Fast does not work stably when there are more than 6 cards, the adrenaline driver is 18.6.1-june13, there are no power problems, even in excess, other versions are similar, with very low performance, what should I do?
Vega64 Liquid

I have Liquid and temp is 45-50C and HR in heavy 1550HR - v7 2100HR - fast 4000+HR.

Leave the temperature at rest, this peak load when everything is closed and in the room to 70 degrees, you can not hear me!
And only on FAST

because FAST is hard to mining and consuming more electricity and is warmer. and then we go back to the temperature again.
75C is limit for Liquid - for air 85C is limit . put MHZ down and mv down and all work fine.

Are you kidding again?

Hi everyone first time using this miner and I'm trying to find the best settings for my cards to run nice and stable yes efficiently

I have the rx580  8gb sapphire cards
I have the rx480  4gb sapphire cards
I have the Vega 64 Red Devil cards

What are the best settings to use when mining HEAVY (ALLOY)
Thanks in advance

(ALLOY) -ultraHEAVY
vega56 - 120/16/2
samsung - 1030/1050HR
hynix - 960/980HR (6*gpu=5750HR=990/995W)
Vega64 Liquid

And only on FAST

next time you write version - HR-gpuMHZ-mv-memMHZ-mv- you not say any but ask WHY WHY..
Jump to: