Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 64. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi your download link is broken.

Looks like loads of people are having issues with megadrive.
Can you care to mirror it please?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
cn-gpu hashrate

vega 56 ~1750  H/s @ 1400+ core
https://imgur.com/a/YHsnqZJ

vega vii ~2300 H/s @ 1550+ core
polaris ~650-800 H/s @ 1150+ core

Have you compared the speed to Stak maybe?  Cool

Can you tell me what is the codename of vega vii ? gfx... ?

stak was around 1550 or so.  Didn't try much of tweaks over there.
VII was 2100-2200.
polaris cards are a bit less too.

code name for VII is gfx906.

Thanks!

Hi doctor,
Please add new algo by forked XCash new POW!
Here is the github page:

https://github.com/X-CASH-official/X-CASH/releases/tag/1.5.0
https://github.com/X-CASH-official/XCASH_ALL_Miner

I will look into it, priority now is wownero/monero
Activity: 5
link not work (https://mega.nz/#F!qVIgxAwB!kKmgCDICmQwbdVvMb-tAag)
don`t download
pls fix it
Activity: 52
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
cn-gpu hashrate

Have you compared the speed to Stak maybe?  Cool

stak was around 1550 or so.  Didn't try much of tweaks over there.
VII was 2100-2200.
polaris cards are a bit less too.

code name for VII is gfx906.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Well ryo even hf to cn-gpu still under beam mining term of profit, it sucks
Waiting for monero hf
Activity: 6
It seem like I am getting many stale shares mining cn litev7 using srbminer.  Is this a known issue?  I have lowered intensity and that does seem to help some. 
xmrig does not seem to have this issue.  Could it be that srb is better at cn heavy and cn8? 

Do you know what stale shares are?

I believe these are shares that are submitted late?  Are you trying to say that I should dismiss them? 

Exactly, and they are all accepted by the pool, so no worries!
Xmrig does not display info about stale shares btw, thats why you dont have this 'issue' there.

OK Thank you. 
It seem like I am getting many stale shares mining cn litev7 using srbminer.  Is this a known issue?  I have lowered intensity and that does seem to help some. 
xmrig does not seem to have this issue.  Could it be that srb is better at cn heavy and cn8? 

I believe these are shares that are submitted late?  Are you trying to say that I should dismiss them? 

Exactly, and they are all accepted by the pool, so no worries!
Xmrig does not display info about stale shares btw, thats why you dont have this 'issue' there.
cn-gpu hashrate

Have you compared the speed to Stak maybe?  Cool

cn-gpu hashrate

I did not have much time, and the 1.6.8 was the only version I had finished configuring from my old rigs. Tonight the 1.7.8 will be tested and hopefully the 3000H / s will be broken

what do you get for 'Max memory allocation' when you run clinfo in command prompt?
The radeon VII are out and have 16gb HBM memory but are sold out in most countries.

I know they are unavailable, but was wondering if someone has tested any different algo than eth, I'm very curious what this monster could do on CN forks

The mining performance of the Radeon VII is not bad for the fact that there are no optimized drivers and overclocking is not working properly.
In my first tests, I have Ethereum 95.7MH / s (max) and CrytonightV8 2850H / s with SRBMiner 1.6.8 (here I used only stock settings, think here is still the 3000H / s brand fall).
When the Custum Design GPU comes along, it gets even easier and with existing water cooling it gets really crazy

Why 1.6.8, why not any newer version?

3.5-4k should be doable?
I did not have much time, and the 1.6.8 was the only version I had finished configuring from my old rigs. Tonight the 1.7.8 will be tested and hopefully the 3000H / s will be broken

So cool that iy works out of the box with the VII  Grin
Activity: 2
The radeon VII are out and have 16gb HBM memory but are sold out in most countries.

I know they are unavailable, but was wondering if someone has tested any different algo than eth, I'm very curious what this monster could do on CN forks

The mining performance of the Radeon VII is not bad for the fact that there are no optimized drivers and overclocking is not working properly.
In my first tests, I have Ethereum 95.7MH / s (max) and CrytonightV8 2850H / s with SRBMiner 1.6.8 (here I used only stock settings, think here is still the 3000H / s brand fall).
When the Custum Design GPU comes along, it gets even easier and with existing water cooling it gets really crazy
[/quote]

Why 1.6.8, why not any newer version?
Activity: 2

[/quote]

Pages:
Jump to: