Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 71. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
i have trojan message. fake alarm?

Win32/Woreflint.A!cl
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
@doktor83 , hello and ty for your miner . just asking ... i have beta blockchain driver ... should i install one of reccomended drivers ? Thanks .

It should be OK, i have a few rigs i am testing on the BC drivers, and they work OK, newer drivers are the ones that can make s**t.

i think you should try the same pool you tried with TRM, but without Awesome miner, just directly.
If that still doesnt make any shares, then its the 18.8.2 driver, it probably creates a bad kernel, so that's why no shares found.

Im 100% sure if you ddu and reinstall 18.6.1 the recommended ones, that is will work.

i had a  miner with 18.3.4.. where is instant got accepts
there is small but

Configuration:
{
  "cryptonight_type": "normalv8",
  "reboot_script_gpu_watchdog": "awesome-restart.bat"
}
Configured command line:
-usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch

why is the cryptonight_type normalv8, i only use -usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch
hashrate is acceptable 1.9Kh.. is it in algo switching or not?

i am mining on MoneroOcean, but i think its mining on V8
am i doing something wrong

Ok, so let's suppose you want to do normal algo switching on Monero Ocean pools.
It is explained how-to on the first page and on https://srbminer.com/algoswitching.html

But ok, in short :

1. Fill the algos.txt file with the algos you want the pool to use, and the hashrate you get per rig, example :

Code:
{
"algos" :
[
{
"algo" : "normalv8",
"config" : "Config\\config-normalv8.txt",
"hashrate" : 12000,
"startup_script": ""
},
{
"algo" : "normalv7",
"config" : "Config\\config-normalv7.txt",
"hashrate" : 13000,
},
{
"algo" : "heavy",
"config" : "Config\\config-heavy.txt",
"hashrate" : 9000,
},
{
"algo" : "haven",
"config" : "Config\\config-haven.txt",
"hashrate" : 9000,
},
. and so on
]
}

You must define V8.

Every config field points to a config specific for that algo. Example:

config-normalv8.txt

Code:
{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv8",
"intensity" : 112,
"worksize" : 16,
"double_threads" : true,
"off_temperature" : 80
}

What the big letters say :

It is VERY IMPORTANT to use config files here, and not set GPU's and pool in command line.If you do so, miner will not start.
Also if you are using the pool controlled algo switching, DON'T set cryptonight_type for that pool, because you could get into an endless loop of algo switching

Then you just start the miner with :

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --config Config\config-normalv8.txt --pools Pools\pools-algoswitch.txt --usealgoswitching

Of course you set the Monero Ocean pool in the pools-algoswitch :

Code:
{
"pools" :
[
{
 "pool" : "de.moneroocean.stream:10032",
 "wallet" : "your-monero-wallet",
 "password" : "x"
}
}

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
@doktor83 , hello and ty for your miner . just asking ... i have beta blockchain driver ... should i install one of reccomended drivers ? Thanks .
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Doc is there a way to define Worksize in the config of the algo's it default does 8 for heavy i want to set 9 i tried "worksize":  9 but that exits SRB
CryptoZilla

i think you should try the same pool you tried with TRM, but without Awesome miner, just directly.
If that still doesnt make any shares, then its the 18.8.2 driver, it probably creates a bad kernel, so that's why no shares found.

Im 100% sure if you ddu and reinstall 18.6.1 the recommended ones, that is will work.

i had a  miner with 18.3.4.. where is instant got accepts
there is small but

Configuration:
{
  "cryptonight_type": "normalv8",
  "reboot_script_gpu_watchdog": "awesome-restart.bat"
}
Configured command line:
-usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch

why is the cryptonight_type normalv8, i only use -usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch
hashrate is acceptable 1.9Kh.. is it in algo switching or not?

i am mining on MoneroOcean, but i think its mining on V8
am i doing something wrong
Please write:

1. Your ati driver version
2. Miner version
3. Pools.txt
4. Config.txt

idk how Awesome miner controls SRBMiner, can you try without it the algo switching?
you can try it on a pool that supports it or with a local proxy

Hey Doc

1. 18.8.2 which is the most stable driver i found tried tons, this one does not crash stable af, also Overdrive tools can control the cards
2. i am using 1.7.5 (most actual in Awesome miner), i can't upgrade manual from here since the rigs are at a facility
3. Can't post now since its in facility
4. Can't post now since its in facility

Also something funky going on 2 minutes of V8 mining still no accepts, with Team red i get in 2 mins like 4 accepts
both some pool, really funky, this the flag i use for my V8 mining

--resetvega --ccryptonighttype normalv8 --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuworksize 16,16,16,16,16 --cgpuintensity 112,112,112,112,112 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --sendallstales --enableduplicategpuid --gpureorder

we are in 4 minutes still no accepts, what do you think Doc?

EDIT:

mining on the same pool within 1 min i got 3 accepts with team red miner, but i want to use SRB in combination with Algo switching

CryptoZilla
Please write:

2. Miner version
3. Pools.txt
4. Config.txt

idk how Awesome miner controls SRBMiner, can you try without it the algo switching?

Hey Doc

1. 18.8.2 which is the most stable driver i found tried tons, this one does not crash stable af, also Overdrive tools can control the cards
2. i am using 1.7.5 (most actual in Awesome miner), i can't upgrade manual from here since the rigs are at a facility
3. Can't post now since its in facility
4. Can't post now since its in facility

Also something funky going on 2 minutes of V8 mining still no accepts, with Team red i get in 2 mins like 4 accepts
both some pool, really funky, this the flag i use for my V8 mining

--resetvega --ccryptonighttype normalv8 --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuworksize 16,16,16,16,16 --cgpuintensity 112,112,112,112,112 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --sendallstales --enableduplicategpuid --gpureorder

we are in 4 minutes still no accepts, what do you think Doc?

EDIT:

mining on the same pool within 1 min i got 3 accepts with team red miner, but i want to use SRB in combination with Algo switching
i am trying to use the Algo switching function can't get it to work. does someone have experience with this?

i am only using flags -usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch

miners are being controlled by Awesome Miner...

While typing this i have hashrate but 0 accepets (nor rejects) after 8min mining at 7.15Kh (with 4 Vega's) no accepts seem strange
where is this Hashrate going, i have more Miners so want to use Algo switching

FYI i didn't set anything up in Algo.txt since it's pool controlled

Please write:

2. Miner version
3. Pools.txt
4. Config.txt

CryptoZilla
i am trying to use the Algo switching function can't get it to work. does someone have experience with this?

i am only using flags -usealgoswitching --resetmineronalgoswitch

miners are being controlled by Awesome Miner...

While typing this i have hashrate but 0 accepets (nor rejects) after 8min mining at 7.15Kh (with 4 Vega's) no accepts seem strange
where is this Hashrate going, i have more Miners so want to use Algo switching

FYI i didn't set anything up in Algo.txt since it's pool controlled

UPDATE:

after 8min i only get 1 accept, can i assume all is going good?, it seems really low accepts , and 1 min later 1 get one reject
Activity: 6
Hello Doktor.
Is there any changes in 1.7.4 on heavy algo - 580 8gb (ellesmere)?
With v1.7.2 - 1250+
With v1.7.4 - 1000- Sad

Nothing has changed you should have the same speed or maybe a few hashes more.

In fact, I found the difference:
1.7.6 with "fragments" : 9999 gives very low results (~ 850 h/s)
1.7.6 with "fragments" : 9998 = "fragments" : 1, which is close to v1.7.2, with "fragments" : 9999, but less hashrate.
Activity: 23
Hi, does anyone have idea why I'm not able to set anything than a few commands in cmd or config?
For instance, --cgpuintensity doesn't work. Adding worksize in config doesn't change it, it reads only intensity and threads.
So, I can set only Intensity, threads, restartscript and algo.
Activity: 6
My best results are still with the 1.7.2s but the autoconfigure is fairly slick overall I think.  Using  Vega56s with the latest 1901 drivers (dang their nice.. wattman got a upgrade and they've fixed fan issues disabling) im really liking them. 
Activity: 1
Windows forced updates and upon restart I'm having an issue where srb is detecting all my cards as 570's rather than the other 4 R9 fury's and 1 380. This is causing build conflicts. Sad

Has anyone else encountered this?

output:

GPU0: Radeon RX 570 [ellesmere] (570)
GPU1: Radeon RX 570 [fiji] (r9 fury)
GPU2: Radeon RX 570 [fiji] (r9 fury)
GPU3: Radeon RX 570 [ellesmere] (570)
GPU4: Radeon RX 570 [tonga] (380)
GPU5: Radeon RX 570 [ellesmere] (570)
GPU6: Radeon RX 570 [ellesmere] (570)
GPU7: Radeon RX 570 [fiji] (r9 fury)
GPU8: Radeon RX 570 [fiii] (r9 fury)
GPU9: Radeon RX 570 [ellesmere] (570)

Error CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 1 (Thread 0)

edit:

driver: 18.5.1

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers which the problem persists. I tried the newest driver; still an issue.

The cards read correctly in device manager, wattman, and afterburner.
Activity: 417
no problem but you first send SS (on srbminer and other miner) for your hr on pool and miner. If you use shit/cheters pool this is your prolbem not my. i have hr on miner and pool identical.

check your pool again. lot of new job but no shares.

and realy excellent local rate )))

This is not local share. you not see pool in last SS ? wonna new SS with  share? ok. this is only for you. i not mine this coin  more. network is very unstable.

http://imgbox.com/hFKaFm8H

Hello everybody,can someone explain how to start LOUD miner,what problem is ,when start miner after 1 second miner shutdown ?

yesterday you say  LOUD miner is best and not use srb miner. today you say LOUD miner down after 1 sec Smiley

BEST miner dead in 1 sec?

open topic for best miner and go out and ask DEV LOUD miner why miner work BEST 1 sec Smiley . This is srb miner topic or go in Tetris topic and ask him- tetris is best game ever and you ask why yuour best miner ever work best only 1 sec Smiley

LIVADA

Where is topic when I say LOUD miner is best miner,I dont know what you talking about.
sory my mistake . the other man said

LOUD Miner working fine with only webchain algo. I hope SRB fix bugs with webchain and do better.

on srb 1.7.4 webchain  work beter i try and i have 200 hr more per card on srb miner and work fine 5 day without any error

EDIT

i try now 1.7.6 and webchain have Extra  HR- +100 hr per card again.
http://imgbox.com/BwiQP7L6

LOUD miner sucks with  webchain...

Please do not compare the local hashrate and hashrate on the pool. SRB miner shows more, but pool hashrate is 2 times lower than LOUD miner. Check again, please.
And show screenshot of the pool, not a local hashrate of your rig.
I really want to believe that a respected SRB-developer will fix his miner's flaws and we will see a good hashrate on the pool too. Good luck.
no problem but you first send SS (on srbminer and other miner) for your hr on pool and miner. If you use shit/cheters pool this is your prolbem not my. i have hr on miner and pool identical.

Please provide a screenshot of the pool and maybe I will believe that the SRB is the best webchain miner. Words mean nothing.

you not send any SS for any miner and webchain . I send SS with srb miner and webchain. Now i send again SS with LOUD miner and webchain referent pool . The Loud Miner stolen 50% HR. Now you send your SS for any miner with webchain and pool.

SS LOUDMiner and stealing HR :
http://imgbox.com/5SaXnvU3

Now i stop talk wth you . i dont talk with cheater without any SS and this is srbminer topic not  loudcheaterminer topic

Activity: 31
Hello everybody,can someone explain how to start LOUD miner,what problem is ,when start miner after 1 second miner shutdown ?

yesterday you say  LOUD miner is best and not use srb miner. today you say LOUD miner down after 1 sec Smiley

open topic for best miner and go out and ask DEV LOUD miner why miner work BEST 1 sec Smiley . This is srb miner topic or go in Tetris topic and ask him- tetris is best game ever and you ask why yuour best miner ever work best only 1 sec Smiley

LIVADA

Where is topic when I say LOUD miner is best miner,I dont know what you talking about.

LOUD Miner working fine with only webchain algo. I hope SRB fix bugs with webchain and do better.

on srb 1.7.4 webchain  work beter i try and i have 200 hr more per card on srb miner and work fine 5 day without any error

EDIT

Please do not compare the local hashrate and hashrate on the pool. SRB miner shows more, but pool hashrate is 2 times lower than LOUD miner. Check again, please.
I really want to believe that a respected SRB-developer will fix his miner's flaws and we will see a good hashrate on the pool too. Good luck.

Please provide a screenshot of the pool and maybe I will believe that the SRB is the best webchain miner. Words mean nothing.
Activity: 288
Merit: 1

check your pool again. lot of new job but no shares.

and realy excellent local rate )))

LIVADA

EDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Pages:
Jump to: