Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 70. (Read 237247 times)

copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner
https://www.srbminer.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simple, yet so complex
Windows only
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Linux version will be?  Wink
Activity: 31
Any plan to support grin?

Grin- scam. -400% after 3 day listing.
Activity: 6
Any plan to support grin?
Activity: 5

Use parameters "off_temperature", "target_fan_speed", "off_temperature" in CONFIG.TXT for temperature control.
Downvolting parameters cannot be used in this miner. Use MSI Afterburner. If you use AMD you can change the bios parameters using the polaris bios editor and flash the bios.

I'm using MSI Afterburner.
The PC turns off and on, and the settings are reset each time.
tracking is very difficult and I need to start these settings automatically.

there is something here but I couldn't understand:

"+ "startup_script" can be used to run a script (batch file) before miner starts.
You can for example set clocks, voltages, etc. specific to that algo"

Using the settings like claymore will be really helpful, msi after burner is not as good as using the settings from the miner and they give the rig a very good stability
at least add how to set the cclcock and mclock
I have tried the diver Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on vega cards and seems very stable and giviing good results with %1 improvement /'I know it is small but maybe if try to optimize it it might give better results

Activity: 3

Use parameters "off_temperature", "target_fan_speed", "off_temperature" in CONFIG.TXT for temperature control.
Downvolting parameters cannot be used in this miner. Use MSI Afterburner. If you use AMD you can change the bios parameters using the polaris bios editor and flash the bios.

I'm using MSI Afterburner.
The PC turns off and on, and the settings are reset each time.
tracking is very difficult and I need to start these settings automatically.

there is something here but I couldn't understand:

"+ "startup_script" can be used to run a script (batch file) before miner starts.
You can for example set clocks, voltages, etc. specific to that algo"
Activity: 31

hello, how can we find the solution?

These are the claymore commands: -ttli 80 -tstop 85 -tt 60 -fanmin 50 -fanmax 85 -powlim -10 -cclock 1020 -mclock 1890 -cvddc 810 -mvddc 810

How do I do claymore commands in the same way for srbminer?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Activity: 3

hello, how can we find the solution?

These are the claymore commands: -ttli 80 -tstop 85 -tt 60 -fanmin 50 -fanmax 85 -powlim -10 -cclock 1020 -mclock 1890 -cvddc 810 -mvddc 810

How do I do claymore commands in the same way for srbminer?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Activity: 49
Hey there can you please tell me how many hashes you are getting with Vega 56/64?
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
V. 1.7.6

normal V8 algo:
390 850H/s

Win7,GPU driver:Win7-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23,cc 1050,mc 1500

SRBMiner-CN.exe  --config Config\config-normalv8.txt --ccryptonighttype normalv8  --cgpuid 0 --cgpuintensity 30 --cgpuworksize 8 --cgputhreads 3 --cpool xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 --cwallet  XXXXXXX

V. 1.6.9 - 740H/s

Thank you for your work,Dok!

check old card mode. rate better
Activity: 2
V. 1.7.6

normal V8 algo:
390 850H/s

Win7,GPU driver:Win7-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23,cc 1050,mc 1500

SRBMiner-CN.exe  --config Config\config-normalv8.txt --ccryptonighttype normalv8  --cgpuid 0 --cgpuintensity 30 --cgpuworksize 8 --cgputhreads 3 --cpool xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 --cwallet  XXXXXXX

V. 1.6.9 - 740H/s

Thank you for your work,Dok!
Activity: 150
Is it possible to mine Stellite with this miner? Their instructions suggest that it is, but I can't find the "V5" option anywhere.
Option 22 in the setup guide miner .
i found something weird ... i made 2 bat files of XTL and XTLDT ... Double Thread ... i tested both , same speed , and Double Thread are consuming less memory gpu .... but same hashrate speed , it is normal ? all gpus are rx580 8GB
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Is it possible to mine Stellite with this miner? Their instructions suggest that it is, but I can't find the "V5" option anywhere.

Cryptonight StelliteV8 [stellitev8]
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Hey Dok,

Would you be able to add a compute error line in the API and HTML? It is useful for monitoring.

Thank you.

Yes, not a problem.
Activity: 39
Hey Dok,

Would you be able to add a compute error line in the API and HTML? It is useful for monitoring.

Thank you.
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
@doktor83 , hello and ty for your miner . just asking ... i have beta blockchain driver ... should i install one of reccomended drivers ? Thanks .

It should be OK, i have a few rigs i am testing on the BC drivers, and they work OK, newer drivers are the ones that can make s**t.

Depressing that AMD can't write good drivers after 18.6.1
Seriously, we might end up needing a modded 18.6.1 to properly use our Navi's and VII's  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
CNFastv2 Masari Huh

@doktor83 , hello and ty for your miner . just asking ... i have beta blockchain driver ... should i install one of reccomended drivers ? Thanks .

It should be OK, i have a few rigs i am testing on the BC drivers, and they work OK, newer drivers are the ones that can make s**t.

i have trojan message. fake alarm?

Win32/Woreflint.A!cl
how did you survive until 2019 ?! LOL
Pages:
Jump to: