Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 85. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Different Wallets
Activity: 129
Pool switch is not working for me. What is wrong here?:

{
"pools" :
[
   {"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "pool.supportxmr.com:7777", "wallet" : "44Vg26iCszYfzVX1oyc6E4ifcyFgAh6QjgDsftaW8XER5XxkB7AS28jCq3tMqupREXf4YjHp6zhFhT", "password" : "V", "max_difficulty" :40000},
   {"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "gulf.moneroocean.stream:10008", "wallet" : "44Vg26iCszYfzVX1oyc6E4ifcyFgAh6QjgDsftaW8XER5XxkB7AS28jCq3tMqupREXf4YjHpd", "password" : "V:8", "max_difficulty" :40000},
]
}

If i use only one pool it works fine but using two when I switch the miner does not connect.
(Note: Passwords & wallets shown are not real Smiley )
Activity: 296
How much should i increase virtual memory for each vega 64 8gb red devil card?

Im using 8gb virtual memory for each vega.

Thanks
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Hey Doc,

i have a quick Question about the Devfee.

I am currently testing the Cryptonight Profit Switcher, Version 6.0.0. The Profit Switching closes the Miner complete and restart it when a Algo/Coin Switch accure.

Question: What is is this case with the DevFee? Do i have to "pay" it with every new Miner Start or do you have done some Modifications for this case that it is stored that this Miner has already paid the Fee?

THX
Oliver

You can use manual and auto switching using:
https://github.com/hesido/cryptonote-switching-relay-proxy

This allows fair dev fee during switches as it uses SRB's native algo switch methods.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Still looking into why my 8 GB card running slow than my 4 GB cards on CN-Lite V7.

4 GB runs around 2 khs
8 GB runs about 1.7 khs

I"ve tried alot of different combos with threads, worksizes and intensity... I went all the way up to 200 intensity with dual threads work size 8... Runs slower... I tried worksize 16, slow.... Seems like I top out at intensity of 130/8/2 at 1700.

Hey dok, got any input on this one?

Is this only on 172 or on older versions also?
On 172 Vegas have a lower hashrate on algos with <= 1mb scratchpad, i don't know about other cards, haven't tested.
I won't be fixing this because algos with <= 1mb (mox, cn-lite, dark) will soon be out of date, mox will change algo, probably others too.
If you want to mine these algos, use older version of SRB.

Come on man !!! Please make a try Cheesy
We are dependant on you. We r waiting for ur release on 1mb algo ....
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Did you clear the cache?

I’m not sure how to do that? The rig reboots each time it crashes so wouldn’t the cache be cleared anyway? I set it to mine Tritainium last night and even though it’s running double thread (even though is set it to false) the rig has run all night. Would still prefer to be able to turn the double threading off. Not had this problem with the other versions of this miner.

There is a folder within the miner folder that gets created that stores the cache kernal. Delete them and try again.
Still looking into why my 8 GB card running slow than my 4 GB cards on CN-Lite V7.

4 GB runs around 2 khs
8 GB runs about 1.7 khs

I"ve tried alot of different combos with threads, worksizes and intensity... I went all the way up to 200 intensity with dual threads work size 8... Runs slower... I tried worksize 16, slow.... Seems like I top out at intensity of 130/8/2 at 1700.

On 172 Vegas have a lower hashrate on algos with <= 1mb scratchpad, i don't know about other cards, haven't tested.
I won't be fixing this because algos with <= 1mb (mox, cn-lite, dark) will soon be out of date, mox will change algo, probably others too.

No. It's been like this, but I just never got around to fine turning the cards.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

4 GB runs around 2 khs
8 GB runs about 1.7 khs

HYC dev prepared new xmrig miner with hyc_cryptonight algo. Doc could you create the same?

Depends what are the changes. I will check it out
Did you clear the cache?

I’m not sure how to do that? The rig reboots each time it crashes so wouldn’t the cache be cleared anyway? I set it to mine Tritainium last night and even though it’s running double thread (even though is set it to false) the rig has run all night. Would still prefer to be able to turn the double threading off. Not had this problem with the other versions of this miner.

Have you tried moving the intensity away from 0 ? Smiley
0 = auto settings, so it won't use any of the settings you set. [double_threads for example]
Activity: 2
Did you clear the cache?

Activity: 103
HYC dev prepared new xmrig miner with hyc_cryptonight algo. Doc could you create the same?

4 GB runs around 2 khs
8 GB runs about 1.7 khs

Hi Guys

I recently upgraded to v1.7.2 so that I could mine FreeHaven. I was using AMD drivers 17.11.4 and it was running really well for a day until it crashed. I could start it up and it would run again for a few hours. SRB miner was telling me I should use newer drivers so I tried 18.5.1 and 18.6.1 but with these the miner won’t even start! I’m also running windows 10 1709 build.

I can get this version of the miner to mine other CN algos.

I have also noticed that even if I set in the config double thread false it still applies double threading? I never used double threads with the other CN coins I mined as the rig was more stable. I just can’t seem to get this version of the miner to not double thread!

This happens with all the algos, does anyone know what it’s doing this?

Did you clear the cache?
Activity: 2
Hi Guys

I recently upgraded to v1.7.2 so that I could mine FreeHaven. I was using AMD drivers 17.11.4 and it was running really well for a day until it crashed. I could start it up and it would run again for a few hours. SRB miner was telling me I should use newer drivers so I tried 18.5.1 and 18.6.1 but with these the miner won’t even start! I’m also running windows 10 1709 build.

I can get this version of the miner to mine other CN algos.

I have also noticed that even if I set in the config double thread false it still applies double threading? I never used double threads with the other CN coins I mined as the rig was more stable. I just can’t seem to get this version of the miner to not double thread!

This happens with all the algos, does anyone know what it’s doing this?
Activity: 24
1. SRBMiner-CN.exe --config Config\config-normalv8.txt --pools pools.txt
OK!

2. SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype normalv8 --cgpuintensity 0 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool pool --cwallet wallet --cpassword password

Initializing OpenCL devices, please wait..

Can't open config.txt

Why?
Activity: 38
11 gpus are nitro+ rx570 8g samsung
1 gpu is xfx rx580 8g samsung
is this optimal config?
cnv8
[2018-12-08 11:56:20] GPU0 :    986 H/s [T: 62c, RPM: 1902, CC: 1300 MHz, MC: 2040 MHz][BUS:7]
[2018-12-08 11:56:20] Total:    11847 H/s
~1600w for whole rig

finally now, when profitability is low, i'm starting sw benchmarks - i mine with each miner sw for 48h and check consumption and real hasheshes on pool. Obviously clean boot before every sw switch. But unfortunately nothing to publish, as with srb miner i noticed i run eth OC (1200mhz) instead of 1300mhz on most cards. I still don't know if 1300mhz is optimal for XMR performance/consumption wise.

I hope at least now, I can get reasonable replies from people with experience and no bullshit about 70w consumption of 570 card etc. like there were people claiming in January.

Assuming you're using 1.7.2? I've noticed only minimal gains going above 1200mhz core. You might gain an extra 50h/s per GPU by going up to 1350-1400mhz, but you're using considerably more wattage to do so. It's not worth it in my opinion. I have free electricity and I'm only setting my core clocks at 1200.

Here are the stats from one of my 580 8gb rigs:

https://i.imgur.com/M8P72pH.png

https://i.imgur.com/7VWcvdr.png

This is the strap I use for my Samsung cards, it's the Ubermix 3.2 strap. Looks like you're using the same one.

777000000000000022CC1C00CEE55C46C0590E1532CD66090060070014051420FA8900A00300000 012123442C3353C19

Normally with this strap I can't get much above 2000mhz memory clock. Although that's normal.
Activity: 103
Hi Dok) Could you add HYC support (https://hycon.io, Cryptonight V7)? Thanks i advance)
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Srb  мoжeт дoбывaть aлгopитм  MTP?  Ecли нeт тo пoжaлyйcтa дoбaвьтe в Maйнep

mtp etherum coin. srbminer is cryptonight miner

этo aнглoязычнaя вeткa и aвтop нe читaeт пo-pycки
Activity: 4
Srb  мoжeт дoбывaть aлгopитм  MTP?  Ecли нeт тo пoжaлyйcтa дoбaвьтe в Maйнep
Pages:
Jump to: