Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 56. (Read 42257 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
October 09, 2019, 08:57:27 AM
@doktor83

Nice to see you got your thread back and the things was cleared without any stress and big action !
Hope you understand why so many looking after Malware things some kind of detections.
If you readed my thread full i guess you have .

Wish you good luck with your Miner Dev.

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
October 09, 2019, 07:47:17 AM
As I was a regular user of SRB miner in the past I will follow this new topic to see the development for the new SRBMiner-MULTI
Good luck doktor83 with your new development

the cpu miner is very slow on cpupower  Sad

Intel 3770

cpupower opti   800 h/s on 4 threads
srbminer          715 h/s on 8 threads or 430 h/s on 4 threads

Which one is cpupower opti ?
Also any other settings , like affinity used?

I´m mining on cpu pool and use there miner:

https://github.com/cpu-pool/cpuminer-opt-cpupower/releases

cpu affinity = 0x55 = 0 2 4 6

Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
October 09, 2019, 07:24:52 AM
As I was a regular user of SRB miner in the past I will follow this new topic to see the development for the new SRBMiner-MULTI

Intel 3770

Which one is cpupower opti ?
Also any other settings , like affinity used?
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
October 09, 2019, 06:56:18 AM

Intel 3770

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
October 09, 2019, 04:12:43 AM
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
October 06, 2019, 02:00:31 PM
VegaII on water mem@1100 MHz  gpu@stock

Blake2b   @2.9 gh/s
Blake2s   @5.5 gh/s
Yescrypt  @2.65 kh/s
MTP        @4.06 mh/s
Keccak    @0.775 gh/s
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 06, 2019, 01:14:20 PM
:O  damn man nice, i was JUST saying in an earlier thread i needed a modern miner for my r9's i was firing back up
then you release this, couldn't be better timing.
Gonna test this tonight, nice to see something by a known dev
Have some merit on me Smiley

Sorry i will have to dissapoint you, but i added support for those blindly, i don't own anything older than rx, so please share the results with me too Smiley

oh ok, ya so far ive had no luck with rainforestv2 on my 290's, but i have alot of testing yet to do, i should really just retire these things to a scrapyard probably Tongue
590's are like less than 200$ usd now :O seems like a good price

What does no luck means ? Smiley
Maybe i can help. Is it working (hashing), or you get some errors, or.. ?

Something is not good with your miner...mining rfv2 with 480/580/570 and miner show dead gpu on some card,i change the clock,voltage,and nothing so i quit i lost 2h for nothing

I got it running for 10 days on 7 rigs, same cards 4/8gb .. that is about 40 gpu's.. did you try anything else beside leaving the default auto config (intensity 0) ?
If you use straps and settings for ethereum, you should give it a little more voltage. Mem clock is not really important so it can be lowered.
It's the easiest to say the problem is in the miner.. Smiley

If is not the miner what it is? i use your miner before on cryptonight and it was ok..i have 3 rigs and the same problems...i don't know what to use and i put on 0 auto..what do you recommend on this cards to stay stable and not crash the gpu(post your clock,voltage.memclock) Huh? trust me i try hi voltage and the same rezoult gpu die(gpu clock 1150-1000)....so i don't remember to have that much issuse running miners like this one  

Auto setup sets 2 threads / gpu, so try 1 thread instead.

For 470/570 try :

intensity 27
worksize 64
threads 1

for 480/580 :

intensity 27
worksize 128
threads 1

Also try to play with intensity, not all gpu's can handle the same settings/overclocking settings.

ok,thx but you don't post the gpu-clock.mem-clock,voltage'...u know better this thing is your miner
October 06, 2019, 12:31:35 PM
:O  damn man nice, i was JUST saying in an earlier thread i needed a modern miner for my r9's i was firing back up

Sorry i will have to dissapoint you, but i added support for those blindly, i don't own anything older than rx, so please share the results with me too Smiley

oh ok, ya so far ive had no luck with rainforestv2 on my 290's, but i have alot of testing yet to do, i should really just retire these things to a scrapyard probably Tongue

Something is not good with your miner...mining rfv2 with 480/580/570 and miner show dead gpu on some card,i change the clock,voltage,and nothing so i quit i lost 2h for nothing

I got it running for 10 days on 7 rigs, same cards 4/8gb .. that is about 40 gpu's.. did you try anything else beside leaving the default auto config (intensity 0) ?
If you use straps and settings for ethereum, you should give it a little more voltage. Mem clock is not really important so it can be lowered.

If is not the miner what it is? i use your miner before on cryptonight and it was ok..i have 3 rigs and the same problems...i don't know what to use and i put on 0 auto..what do you recommend on this cards to stay stable and not crash the gpu(post your clock,voltage.memclock) Huh? trust me i try hi voltage and the same rezoult gpu die(gpu clock 1150-1000)....so i don't remember to have that much issuse running miners like this one  

Auto setup sets 2 threads / gpu, so try 1 thread instead.

For 470/570 try :

intensity 27
worksize 64
threads 1

for 480/580 :

intensity 27
worksize 128
threads 1

Also try to play with intensity, not all gpu's can handle the same settings/overclocking settings.
October 06, 2019, 12:10:15 PM

October 06, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

Share what have you tried, maybe i/we can help you.
October 06, 2019, 09:35:46 AM

October 06, 2019, 01:19:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 05, 2019, 06:43:30 PM

October 05, 2019, 05:08:44 PM
Code:
New network launch

-MBCs (MicroBitcoin) which haven't been moved since hardfork will be burned. (There is approximately 2,700,000 BTC activated so far from the 525,001 block)
-Locking up the 50% of the premined contributors' MicroBitcoin. (Almost 5,000,000,000 MBC will be technically locked up until 2021.)
-Maximum Supply will be almost 61,000,000,000 MBC. It will be different according to the snapshot amount.
-Reward for first block of new network will be changed from 12,500 MBC to 5,500 MBC. And reward for each new block will be calculated using the function in the document below.
-To make network more reliable, prevent block spamming and create better fee market, block size will be decreased to 300kb.
-New PoW lgorithm - modified YesPower (sha256 replaced with blake2b)

You can read more about new network in following this post https://mbc.wiki/d/31-new-network-launch

Your new miner for rainforestv2 algorithm was perfect. But there is an update on the MBC.
Will you support the new algorithm for MicroBitcoin ?

Yes, i will. CPU miner will be ready, for GPU part i am not even sure that there will be one, as yespower is GPU unfriendly Smiley
Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
October 05, 2019, 04:13:23 PM
Code:
New network launch

-MBCs (MicroBitcoin) which haven't been moved since hardfork will be burned. (There is approximately 2,700,000 BTC activated so far from the 525,001 block)
-Locking up the 50% of the premined contributors' MicroBitcoin. (Almost 5,000,000,000 MBC will be technically locked up until 2021.)
-Maximum Supply will be almost 61,000,000,000 MBC. It will be different according to the snapshot amount.
-Reward for first block of new network will be changed from 12,500 MBC to 5,500 MBC. And reward for each new block will be calculated using the function in the document below.
-To make network more reliable, prevent block spamming and create better fee market, block size will be decreased to 300kb.
-New PoW lgorithm - modified YesPower (sha256 replaced with blake2b)

You can read more about new network in following this post https://mbc.wiki/d/31-new-network-launch

Your new miner for rainforestv2 algorithm was perfect. But there is an update on the MBC.
Will you support the new algorithm for MicroBitcoin ?
October 04, 2019, 11:58:07 PM
:O  damn man nice, i was JUST saying in an earlier thread i needed a modern miner for my r9's i was firing back up

October 04, 2019, 11:56:31 PM
How to set rigid on https://mbc.skypool.co/ to mine MBC ?
I couldnt find any information about it in the read me file.

could you give me any example of mining 0XBTC on keccak algo ?

Hi, the format is wallet.id on skypool.

You can't mine 0xbtc with this, i just quick googled it looks like their stratum/net code is different, maybe some other things too.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 04, 2019, 05:53:33 PM
:O  damn man nice, i was JUST saying in an earlier thread i needed a modern miner for my r9's i was firing back up

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
October 04, 2019, 05:20:42 PM
How to set rigid on https://mbc.skypool.co/ to mine MBC ?
I couldnt find any information about it in the read me file.

could you give me any example of mining 0XBTC on keccak algo ?
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
October 04, 2019, 02:42:37 PM
Will all CN coins migrate to RamdomX?

I don't think so.
Pages:
Jump to: