Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBPolaris V3.5 - BIOS editor for AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards - page 12. (Read 125108 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
I noticed some XFX cards working in the watttool, you may be undervolt, but by a happy coincidence I find you can use MSI after burner to undervolt well. Unfortunately there are a lot of mem. The type of controller chip, the solution I provide is "general" so it wont work with every card. thankyou

I'm curious, what are advantages of using afetrburner instead of default built-in wattman?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I noticed some XFX cards working in the watttool, you may be undervolt, but by a happy coincidence I find you can use MSI after burner to undervolt well. Unfortunately there are a lot of mem. The type of controller chip, the solution I provide is "general" so it wont work with every card. thankyou
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Can you add support for MSI 460 Low profile?

Hi, my file is from an MSI RX470 4GB RAM Samsung but your program reports Unknown Model. Could you please take a look?

I added support to V3, and re-uploaded it, so download it again and try.
Also i lowered timer for donation window from 10 sec to 5 Cheesy
Activity: 19
Can I find somewhere info what values to edit for Asus Strix RX 580 [8GB] .rom with this great editor? (Samsung memory)
I was able to save the BIOS for all four RX 580 cards I have (atiflash in ethOS), but this BIOS editing is overload for me Smiley I don't know what are the best values for this card if I want to undervolt and overlock... (and of course not bricking the cards...) My goal is around 30Mh/s for each card (I have 4 right now).

PS.: I'm willing to pay via paypal for this help/information, I'm not asking for free of course!  Cool

Thank you very much!
Activity: 1
Feel free to send me your VBIOS file if it is reported as unknown, so i can add support for it.

Hi, my file is from an MSI RX470 4GB RAM Samsung but your program reports Unknown Model. Could you please take a look?

Type: 113-MSITV341MH.433

atiflash: https://mega.nz/#!koIgkJYB!7K1hXClRZn7i_omX6yhtlLs3GyW0U_CrkhyZwvwDfvo
GPUZ: https://mega.nz/#!Rs4XSZIL!sYcobFTjgDX7u_lT9_L-3h6fK58mQlx6mJZ4MCU3Y9g

Thanks.
Activity: 3
SRBPolaris Bios Editor

Mega : https://mega.nz/#F!TVgGHQZS!yfmtIvbF67iS4QrEJqb26g
MD5 of ZIP : 5c973e0495d71910349e5cfa9b40632a

Latest ver. : V3

This is a bios editor like PBE, just easier to use IMO.

Supports:
RX460
RX470
RX480
RX560
RX570
RX580

Some things you can do with it :

- RX460 additional shaders unlock
- Copy memory timing straps fast and easy
- Modify memory timing straps or create new ones from scratch
- Set default GPU and MEM clocks
- Set GPU voltage (depends on VRM)
- Fan settings
- And so on..

Feel free to send me your VBIOS file if it is reported as unknown, so i can add support for it.

Tips for undervolting:
If your card won't undervolt using static voltage values (ex. 950mV), try using a pointer instead (that strange value like 65288).

If you like this tool, and find it useful, don't hesitate, donate! Smiley

BTC : 15nK4XRb6PZzXMoxyuEMnDm1oyx92pUqZY
ETH : 0x1ac47bac4f9bc9a91c47841dbe36ae5e0b21135e

IMPORTANT!
Before/After flashing the modified bios (especially if you changed voltage), use DDU to remove your video drivers, and clean up settings that could interfere with the new settings in the bios.

VirusTotal as usual reports zillions of trojans, so if you think it really contains a virus, just don't use it.

Zdravo doco.  Smiley

Hvala na informacijama i mikrokod editoru. Posalji mi ako ti nije problem link sa nasego SRBPolaris foruma.
Sve najbolje zelim u zivotu i uspesnu zetvu kripto dukata.

Pozdrav Don.

to all....

Hello all electronic miners, overclockers, researchers and all the other...

2 WOORDS - best forum - best members here.

KEEP it UP - hard MINING golden COINS. Smiley

all the best wish
reg

DONCAFFEDELASKOBALJ
Activity: 15
I don't, I will test it now
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
the PMG timings should be obeyed, since you are using windows.
Did anyone find a way to undervolt this shit in bios(the proper way).

What do you mean about PMG? do you have an idea what I can do ?
Well, you are using srbpolaris, if you don't know what PMG timing is...

What do you mean about PMG? do you have an idea what I can do ?
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Hi guyz nice topic doktor83. Ot Serbia ci?

I got 6 rx480 4gb from XFX. I just changed 3 months ago timing straps from 1500 to 1750 or 2000 I forget from where ^^.

But i didn't mine eth I was stacking HUSH. Now I want some eth. But horrible I got 23.9MH solo eth. And Dual eth/dcr 23.6MH/740Mh

Before the drop from DAG I was at 25MH just with the change of timing. I did try before some tweaks with wattools but some card was workign at 2080mem some other not, bulshit only crash. and sometimes some I was not
able more than 1950mem. so decided to stay like this. But now difficulty grows and I see so much with NICE AMD and nice hash.. make me nervos I can't do something like 170Mhs i am at 139Mhs...

I got Hynix memory for the 6. I am on amd driver 16.9.2, don't know if blockchain are good. I was without time last months now I am more free. And claymore v9.6

If I check with Polaris Bios Editor - Epsylon3 ( I will use yours Doktor83 but where I am now I go bulshit connection and can't DL Framework lool) Now I am not in bulgaria I am in Bullshit EU PART Smiley soon i come back!

So original look like this :

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-37-3-1505329936-bios-hynix-stock.png

And tuned By My hand hahaha Big shit yes!

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-37-3-1505329959-bios-hynix-modded.png]

So I need go bed, wake up early. If some can help me I will appreciate and be good too!

Thanks in advance. Leka nosht balkan brad

Activity: 1
Hi guyz nice topic doktor83. Ot Serbia ci?

I got 6 rx480 4gb from XFX. I just changed 3 months ago timing straps from 1500 to 1750 or 2000 I forget from where ^^.

But i didn't mine eth I was stacking HUSH. Now I want some eth. But horrible I got 23.9MH solo eth. And Dual eth/dcr 23.6MH/740Mh

Before the drop from DAG I was at 25MH just with the change of timing. I did try before some tweaks with wattools but some card was workign at 2080mem some other not, bulshit only crash. and sometimes some I was not
able more than 1950mem. so decided to stay like this. But now difficulty grows and I see so much with NICE AMD and nice hash.. make me nervos I can't do something like 170Mhs i am at 139Mhs...

I got Hynix memory for the 6. I am on amd driver 16.9.2, don't know if blockchain are good. I was without time last months now I am more free. And claymore v9.6

If I check with Polaris Bios Editor - Epsylon3 ( I will use yours Doktor83 but where I am now I go bulshit connection and can't DL Framework lool) Now I am not in bulgaria I am in Bullshit EU PART Smiley soon i come back!

So original look like this :

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-37-3-1505329936-bios-hynix-stock.png

And tuned By My hand hahaha Big shit yes!

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-37-3-1505329959-bios-hynix-modded.png]

So I need go bed, wake up early. If some can help me I will appreciate and be good too!

Thanks in advance. Leka nosht balkan brad

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Ethereum Miner
Even if you set your voltage in BIOS and you're running blockchain drivers and Claymore 9.8, both would bypass the set voltage.

The only solution is to use Trixx to undervolt.

5 of my cards took -125 and only one took -150mV.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4340/35855311444_e79c23f28c_b.jpg
Activity: 10
I need to mod 2 models of RX580 to use on linux, anyone can sell it for me? Stock hashrate very low only 21MH/s on eth

regards

Thanks Branko, I had to change both set of timings because SRBPolaris did not let me select one of the memory types, so I changed 1500 MHz strap to upper ones and saved the rom files.

You don't have to "select" one, you have to use GPU-Z to  discover which one you have...
but changing both works, although just copy/paste is not the end
Activity: 9
Hi, I am trying to flash my msi ARMOR RX 580 OC cards using SRBPolaris and it shows me 2 types of memory on each one, Micron-Elpida and Hynix. Should I change straps for both set of timings? or Should I change only one set of my choice? in order to increase mining speed of the card.

https://i.imgur.com/ub9pKth.png

Could anyone help me with this? Huh, please advise me

Only change straps for memory thats actually on card...you can change both, but no need,
one is dummy

Thanks Branko, I had to change both set of timings because SRBPolaris did not let me select one of the memory types, so I changed 1500 MHz strap to upper ones and saved the rom files.
Hi, I am trying to flash my msi ARMOR RX 580 OC cards using SRBPolaris and it shows me 2 types of memory on each one, Micron-Elpida and Hynix. Should I change straps for both set of timings? or Should I change only one set of my choice? in order to increase mining speed of the card.

Only change straps for memory thats actually on card...you can change both, but no need,
one is dummy
Activity: 9

https://i.imgur.com/ub9pKth.png

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
yes!
BlockChain driver.
without him I wouldn't try to change Bios
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
or he is using these shitty blockchain fix drivers, and that's his problem, not the bios editor.
Pages:
Jump to: