Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 103. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
well i bought some ssd, because i see things are getting done as promised

Good Job SSD just starting....

SONIC is on the move ...  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

Good Job SSD just starting....
Activity: 345
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I stuck the coin withdrawn from the C-CEX
Some of the coin that I had lost ? help

Don't trade at C-CEX. I lost a BTC worth of coin there. Lesson learned and move on.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 252

You did the right thing  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I stuck the coin withdrawn from the C-CEX
Some of the coin that I had lost ? help
For the real believers Stop your sell orders on Bittrex and hold for the next 24 Hours....
Please remove it so it get a real price ....

New Level can be amazing if you do all....

Thanks

You can't say to remove the sell orders. The real price is established between the buy and the sell orders. In this way, the coin is searching for equilibrium and forming the real price  Cool

Okee then i have no sell orders, so that means there is no real price, Okee set your sell orders on 4k......Better?

4k that all you think this is worth, I reckon everyone should stop speculating and see what happens, if you don't wanna sell at the current price, then don't. Only YOU can decide what you're happy selling at, and thus a buyer deciding what he's will to buy at.

4k is so low... I am in from the first day, i never say that i sell at 4k and i don't sell before christmas first stage 10x in the next 8 weeks.. and then a great new level 8 weeks more 10x. What i mean that there a lot of sellers way to low thats the reason don't sell below 4k Better Don't sell at all put it in your Wallet...
Activity: 476
One other point, the dev doesn't mess about. It's like random suprises in this thread, no bs, stuff just gets done. I didn't even know about the website. It just appeared, no dissapointments, just delivery after delivery. With the dev being so quiet about developments I don't think anybody would feel comfortable selling at any price tbh, cause theres always somet up his sleeve.
For the real believers Stop your sell orders on Bittrex and hold for the next 24 Hours....

Thanks

You can't say to remove the sell orders. The real price is established between the buy and the sell orders. In this way, the coin is searching for equilibrium and forming the real price  Cool

Okee then i have no sell orders, so that means there is no real price, Okee set your sell orders on 4k......Better?

4k that all you think this is worth, I reckon everyone should stop speculating and see what happens, if you don't wanna sell at the current price, then don't. Only YOU can decide what you're happy selling at, and thus a buyer deciding what he's will to buy at.

Thanks

Activity: 252

Thanks

Thanks
lol this wont break and maintain value above 2000 sats.

the hype has been priced in wayyy before actual release. expect to bounce around 1500-2000 sats.

reminds me of shadowcoin when pre-hype got it to 40k sats, then when actual innovation was released, it couldn't even maintain 20k and slumped down to 8k lol.

good luck hope u guys didnt buy in over 1500 sat lol.

You never learn J9901. You could have shadowed my buys and be sitting on a nice pile now.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lol this wont break and maintain value above 2000 sats.

the hype has been priced in wayyy before actual release. expect to bounce around 1500-2000 sats.

reminds me of shadowcoin when pre-hype got it to 40k sats, then when actual innovation was released, it couldn't even maintain 20k and slumped down to 8k lol.

good luck hope u guys didnt buy in over 1500 sat lol.

The fud is strong in this one, Trying to fud in a clever manner but it appears everyone already seen through the BS. You are true in saying that the price normally gets pumped before the release, but in this case, the coin is wayyyyyyyy undervalued when compared to similar coins. Not to mention that this coin has already shown innovation. Tbh, the price after the app release will depend completely on what the actual app is. If its somet like candy crush 2: Sonic attack then yeh, its safe to say it will drop, but other than that, my prediction think MOON
Jump to: