Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 104. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Website absolutely amazing.... Can't wait for the release Sonic App. Then we go to a new level and the cheap buyings are over.
Activity: 252
Looks like the only large sell wall is at 2300! Let's eat it and get to 5k today!

Why did it go up so much?

App today, and website out!

Website looks ok but still doesn't feel like it represents the coin. The Logo is good and I am excited for the app!

It is just the beginning. This coin has a bright future !
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Looks like the only large sell wall is at 2300! Let's eat it and get to 5k today!

Website looks ok but still doesn't feel like it represents the coin. The Logo is good and I am excited for the app!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
now that the doctor who reference has gone this will rocket.

i avoided SUPER due to the awful superman logo and look what happened there after they re branded (ignore what happened since  Wink )
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 182
lol this wont break and maintain value above 2000 sats.

the hype has been priced in wayyy before actual release. expect to bounce around 1500-2000 sats.

reminds me of shadowcoin when pre-hype got it to 40k sats, then when actual innovation was released, it couldn't even maintain 20k and slumped down to 8k lol.

good luck hope u guys didnt buy in over 1500 sat lol.

I guess we will find out later today. I'm predicting over 4k, if I am right do me the favor of coming back and giving me credit  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Everyone tweet @MintPalExchange  and ask them to add SSD.

Also leave a comment here asking the same  http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

SONIC deserves to be added to MintPal!
legendary
Activity: 882

the hype has been priced in wayyy before actual release. expect to bounce around 1500-2000 sats.

reminds me of shadowcoin when pre-hype got it to 40k sats, then when actual innovation was released, it couldn't even maintain 20k and slumped down to 8k lol.

iam guessing your just a fudster noob who failed to buy in at 300-400 sat and now all pissy that ssd is getting some fine ass attention and haveing the price move up. move along troll your fud shall fail here.

Loveing the new website dev, top work Cheesy
Activity: 140

I was constantly overlooking this coin because of the stupid name (sonicscrewdriver) wtf?  Now that it's rebranded to SONIC it's gonna fly.

+1 to that
legendary

I was constantly overlooking this coin because of the stupid name (sonicscrewdriver) wtf?  Now that it's re-branded to SONIC, it's gonna fly.  
Activity: 490

legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
We need SONIC trading on MintPal.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 252
Recent block in the block exlporer is 56090 http://explorah.net/ssd/
Current block in the wallet is 70983   Huh
Transactions in C-cex.com are stucked.
The last transaction in block explorer was 14 hours ago.

explorah.net has been on the wrong client for some time.  Not sure why argakiig hasn't removed the link.  The right client is 2.0.1.0.

As boopy said, use this explorer: http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php

Okey, thank you for the support Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Recent block in the block exlporer is 56090 http://explorah.net/ssd/
Current block in the wallet is 70983   Huh
Transactions in C-cex.com are stucked.
The last transaction in block explorer was 14 hours ago.

explorah.net has been on the wrong client for some time.  Not sure why argakiig hasn't removed the link.  The right client is 2.0.1.0.

As boopy said, use this explorer: http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we will pass 10k easily after the app release
Activity: 134
HODL
10k Here we come...
Dev you are amazing. Hats off to you sir  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: