Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 102. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yea he needs more SSD before the spike Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Why would we get a delay? Leaked photos already out!
+1 I think they didn't watch those leaked pics. It is just a matter of proper time to announce officially the magic app.
legendary
Why would we get a delay? Leaked photos already out!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Heres the about the time we get the new delay

I hope you are wrong. Cry
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Heres the about the time we get the new delay
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Sonic to the moon!

lmfao, so good. although i really dont want this coin being related to sonic from sega at all, that really is golden
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
So i buy another ssd amount 0.5 price 1819 why because people dump... I have a lot of ssd but i want a little bit more. And i tell to other people it's so cheap and i know my start 700... That's why i buy for this price Cheap Cheap...(1819).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
The kiig is online!  All hail the kiig!

Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That 2k mark seems to be a serious problem, with enough patience people will buy up the dumpers and then we can move on up. We are literally watching the coin go back and forth now.

I have been following the market trough the day and seems that someone doesnt want ssd to go up yet

I have a good idea who it is, you guys probably do as well.

The one armed man!?

Who?, i really dont know :/

legendary
Activity: 1036
That 2k mark seems to be a serious problem, with enough patience people will buy up the dumpers and then we can move on up. We are literally watching the coin go back and forth now.

I have been following the market trough the day and seems that someone doesnt want ssd to go up yet

The one armed man!?

Who?, i really dont know :/
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
if it gets delayed again...  Shocked
legendary

Hasn't been enough volume for them...  When it hits 100 BTC+, then you know what's happening...
Activity: 280

The one armed man!?
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary
Activity: 1036

Activity: 345
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Jump to: