Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 38. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I have an idea for a donation. I made a wallet where we can send some ssd.
those ssd will be send to argakiig  for his great work.

the ssd wallet: scfGKD2712DnGCeVnHKSmQuXrcdFQTBhzT

23717458402f10d6f1d5b813ac9a04bf256e7696f0bcd56a20c1b4353bdf3ff8-000

i myself send 10000 ssd.
 so if the community wil  help to get more ssd in this wallet. You all are welcome
when argakiig make ios wallet and andriod wallet with tor browser in it.
we all can help him  whit some ssd donation. because time is money  Wink
let them see how great ssd communty is.

gr
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I noticed the price took a hit this morning but so did btc. Apparently there was another btc startup scam.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
How does blocknet compare to supernet? What makes it better?

Blocknet vs the SuperNET

Blocknet and the SuperNET are similar in various ways, most clearly in their mission to decentralized crypto currency exchanges, while uniting the relentless innovations of altcoins and 2.0 platforms. However they do differ in various ways, most noticeably in their approach to funding and delivering decentralized blockchain to blockchain interactivity.

Unlike the SuperNET, who uses the Multigateway (MGW) as a decentralized clearing house model to enable exponentially more secure exchange between coins, Blocknet seeks to enable exchange of coins at a pure P2P level.

In theory, Blocknet’s approach will be more decentralized than MGW is today, which rest on 2-of-3 multisignature decentralized servers, but does require users to trust their funds to the key holders such as the Vericoin, OpalCoin and Bitstar development teams.

However, as far as rubber hitting the road, it is no secret that the SuperNET is significantly ahead, recently releasing a new GUI, already allowing exchange between multiple coins, as well as releasing a teaser video of what they claim to be a pre-alpha version of the functioning Instant decentralized exchange.

Ultimately, when the Blocknet solves the problem of the P2P coin exchange, the SuperNET will have the option of integrating the open-source tech. Thus, perhaps a partnership between Blocknet and the Supernet could be in the cards in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Delete blk0001.dat in C:\Users\¿?*\AppData\Roaming\SonicScrewdriver and check your wallet version, the last one is 2.1.0,
Thanks for the response, I sorted it out manually.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Delete blk0001.dat in C:\Users\¿?*\AppData\Roaming\SonicScrewdriver and check your wallet version, the last one is 2.1.0,
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Having some issues syncing.
getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 500

Anyone know a way around this. It stops every 500 blocks.
If not can someone upload their backup of the blockchain.
How can we get involved with supernet? Its the same as blocknet but further along. We should hedge our ourselves against failure and be involved with both IMO. For the love of all things sacred make a damn reddit page. Its free and easy.
legendary
Activity: 1148
What is the nxt update going to be

2-3 weeks, in wallet TOR browser and Blocknet integration.. . .

We're going to Pluto from where we are now Wink

what is an in wallet tor browser. sorry for a noob question im new to cryptos.
if you dont like to answer it is okay haha i'll understand

You know what a browser is, IE Chrome, Firefox, ect ect. You know what TOR is?

You will beable to browse the Internet annonomusly threw your SSD wallet Cheesy
Activity: 308

what is an in wallet tor browser. sorry for a noob question im new to cryptos.
if you dont like to answer it is okay haha i'll understand
https://ocupy.net/hubs...... why are we not involved with this?
How does blocknet compare to supernet? What makes it better?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We should also have a marketing campaign for educating the chinese about SSD and how it can help them move money outside china. Here is why. http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-03-11/china-can-t-get-enough-bitcoins
It is awesome article but how can we reach to chinese to tell then about SSD ? This is very good idea but how ?
We should also have a marketing campaign for educating the chinese about SSD and how it can help them move money outside china. Here is why. http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-03-11/china-can-t-get-enough-bitcoins
legendary

Activity: 308
I agree and I think we should also have a reddit page. Dogecoin alone has over 80k subscribers on reddit and I think btc is around 120k. The biggest selling point for me with SSD is the steganography and I'm sure with many other potential buyers as well. Especially since there are companies with the sole purpose of setting up nodes in the btc network just for tracking peoples wallet addresses. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10756505
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Arg, you think you could start reinvigorating the Twitter account for SSD! Haven't seen a tweet since November and I think it would help expose the crypto community to what is coming! The greatest releases in SSD history!
yeah the massages about SSD should be spread and social media is best to do this any release from official account will have value and attract new people .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello everyone.   Smiley

I spoke with Arg last night and checked up on his progress.  He told me that things are indeed on track-for a release either by the end of this month or very early next.

As earlier mentioned, SSD will be integrating with Blocknet soon.  This release will be working towards that among some other things.

Arg, being a the dev and rep of SSD, was unable to accept being also on the Blocknet board due to a conflict of interest.  He has asked me to take the spot -- and so I will be involved with Blocknet meetings, voting on measures, and will be able to help communicate the issues/positive things going on with Blocknet to the SSD community.

In the future this will help me make sure that you folks are kept in the light about the going ons not just with SSD, but also with the Blocknet picture.

If anyone has any questions or comments for Arg please post them and I will relay them to him.  As always, stay frosty!

that is really great news about the future of SSD, Blocknet integration will be great achievement for SSD, Twitter updates is nice idea to tell the world update about SSD what is going to happen soon.
legendary
Arg, you think you could start reinvigorating the Twitter account for SSD! Haven't seen a tweet since November and I think it would help expose the crypto community to what is coming! The greatest releases in SSD history!
Pages:
Jump to: