Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 35. (Read 284875 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
 Smiley, good feelings about this coin rebirth
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Figured I would say something in here. Been quietly working on the wallet for the last couple months. Having a snag with the in wallet tor browser. Been trying to debug it for a while now, but I take pride in my products working so I can do either one of two things strip out the for browser and release a blocknet enable wallet, or hang in there till I track down the elusive seg fault.
WOAH! Thanks for the much needed feedback Arg!!! I'm hodling Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Figured I would say something in here. Been quietly working on the wallet for the last couple months. Having a snag with the in wallet tor browser. Been trying to debug it for a while now, but I take pride in my products working so I can do either one of two things strip out the for browser and release a blocknet enable wallet, or hang in there till I track down the elusive seg fault.

that is awesome news, argakiig you are best Dev and we all community proud of you and behind you, so take your time and make SSD the best coin of the year with your revolutionary hard work,
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Take as much time as you need Arg, whatever you release I'm sure it will be worth the wait.  And thanks for the update, been too quiet in here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 308
Derp a deeer he said late March early April... Sound out some letter to finish a sentence.
agreed with you it seems something big going to happen soon, SSD is in deep sleep once it wake up and back to the right track then it will be new leader of the crypto world with it's innovation features.

question is will it ever be back to the right track
legendary
Activity: 1008
Derp a deeer he said late March early April... Sound out some letter to finish a sentence.
agreed with you it seems something big going to happen soon, SSD is in deep sleep once it wake up and back to the right track then it will be new leader of the crypto world with it's innovation features.
legendary
Activity: 1148
dump your coins this coin wont go up

says the dude who's only activity is FUD

dev said update will be released late march. guess what? there is no update coming haha
legendary

says the dude who's only activity is FUD
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Richlist needs to be updated as its shows less than what I have in wallet.

Richlist even wallet working pretty fine for me with sync  and staking. I think you have your coins on many addrsses and that is the reason your coins are shown half. It is better make a double check.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Richlist needs to be updated as its shows less than what I have in wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
SSD is going to be major player of crypto currencies after the release of next features. We can expect the release anytime in early days of April so wait will be worth enough. SSD time is to start soon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
any update for release date?
Activity: 252
I agree its the best privacy coin but its not the only coin that uses TOR. IMO What makes SSD special is that it uses the same algo as Bitcoin so any features that are developed for this coin could be used for bitcoin in the future making this coin worth a lot to those invested in bitcoin as well. In other words those who have a vested interest in bitcoin being private should also invest in SSD. To me this means SSD could be worth more than most privacy coins.

right on brother. That's why I'm holding a pile of these. The amount of work in this coin is already worth more than it's price at the moment.

Sorry but right now technology really isn't enough for a coin to go to the moon.  10% tech 90 marketing and networking.  Many coins boast their anonymity features.  Xst neos nav sdc.  Guess what?  They are still not on the moon.

The only coin in your list that uses Sha-256 is Neos and they don't have TOR integration or anything remotely close to sonic...and they aren't doing that bad either. https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neoscoin My point is that btc isnt as private as it once was believed to be and SSD offeres safety measures for those who no longer can do business with btc who require that level of privacy...using technology that could easily be integrated into btc one day. BTC is here to stay so if you're developing a coin it better not be competing with btc. Instead it should be expanding upon btc and making btc what you want it to be. This is the original reason I began following SSD and why I feel it should be worth at least .05 btc if not more.
legendary
nice coin,I hope he rise again:)

We will. Prob to the 1600 region again. Once everything's out, TOR wallet, checkpoint, and blocknet we will see higher.
legendary
yes, but their feature set lacks what SSD is capable of. Darkcoin and Monero are in the spotlight right now but Darkcoin is not truly decentralised and thus not as anonymous and Monero is truly anon but lacks the feature set of SSD.
This coin is a sleeper and when it is updated and working perfectly AND publicised, it may well rocket up in popularity and price.

well let's see about that. i just hope they fix the wallet on the next update

Join slack or read his post... You might know what's going on here...
yes, but their feature set lacks what SSD is capable of. Darkcoin and Monero are in the spotlight right now but Darkcoin is not truly decentralised and thus not as anonymous and Monero is truly anon but lacks the feature set of SSD.
This coin is a sleeper and when it is updated and working perfectly AND publicised, it may well rocket up in popularity and price.

well let's see about that. i just hope they fix the wallet on the next update
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: