Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 39. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Thanks for the update RadDragon.
Will this release have the in wallet TOR browser along with the Blocknet integration?

Hi -

Argakiig confirms that yes we will have in wallet TOR browser and Blocknet.  He is currently working on the browser -- said he has some snags with it, but that's why the release will be at the end of the month and not tomorrow.  Smiley

Hi RedDragon great job thank's but can you also ask of there can be a update for the Roadmap....SSd Still one of the best Coin's on the Market!
We Will have in Wallet Tor Browser and also will BlockNet be Hugh in the Future!

Zeero
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.   Smiley

I spoke with Arg last night and checked up on his progress.  He told me that things are indeed on track-for a release either by the end of this month or very early next.

As earlier mentioned, SSD will be integrating with Blocknet soon.  This release will be working towards that among some other things.

Arg, being a the dev and rep of SSD, was unable to accept being also on the Blocknet board due to a conflict of interest.  He has asked me to take the spot -- and so I will be involved with Blocknet meetings, voting on measures, and will be able to help communicate the issues/positive things going on with Blocknet to the SSD community.

In the future this will help me make sure that you folks are kept in the light about the going ons not just with SSD, but also with the Blocknet picture.

If anyone has any questions or comments for Arg please post them and I will relay them to him.  As always, stay frosty!

that is great news to hear, SSD will rock in future i am with SSD for a long time,
SSD achieving great success step by step and i am waiting for great future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So SSD is worth to watch end of March  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hi RadDragon ,
Congratulation for this post and thanks for these updates .. SSD is future and Arga is the future maker thanks to all of you.
Sound science
Will this release have the in wallet TOR browser along with the Blocknet integration?

Hi -

Argakiig confirms that yes we will have in wallet TOR browser and Blocknet.  He is currently working on the browser -- said he has some snags with it, but that's why the release will be at the end of the month and not tomorrow.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm confuse,why this coin go down so hard??

Someone jittered on about 40k ssd.  They couldn't wait until I got home from work to post an update, I guess.   Grin

Bought 400k in the range of 140-300 over the last few months. SSD has always been good to me. From the beginning! Smiley
legendary

Congrats on taking that spot on the board! That's great, now we have an inside man!
Sound science

Someone jittered on about 40k ssd.  They couldn't wait until I got home from work to post an update, I guess.   Grin
Sound science
Hello everyone.   Smiley

I spoke with Arg last night and checked up on his progress.  He told me that things are indeed on track-for a release either by the end of this month or very early next.

As earlier mentioned, SSD will be integrating with Blocknet soon.  This release will be working towards that among some other things.

Arg, being a the dev and rep of SSD, was unable to accept being also on the Blocknet board due to a conflict of interest.  He has asked me to take the spot -- and so I will be involved with Blocknet meetings, voting on measures, and will be able to help communicate the issues/positive things going on with Blocknet to the SSD community.

In the future this will help me make sure that you folks are kept in the light about the going ons not just with SSD, but also with the Blocknet picture.

If anyone has any questions or comments for Arg please post them and I will relay them to him.  As always, stay frosty!
legendary
Once we get word from arg, we will rebound past 1k easy
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Activity: 252
So many updates that need doing to bring back the attn of investors.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Is it posible to update the Roadmap Rad Dragon what you can do.

Thanks
legendary
Some updates about the current progress would be helpful and confidence builder for new investors as 1/3 of march has already passed.

expecting something soon..

Hondo asked for a PM from RadDragon....

SPECLATE!
Activity: 203
Some updates about the current progress would be helpful and confidence builder for new investors as 1/3 of march has already passed.

expecting something soon..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1050
I don't think they use steganography either so we have a leg up on them Smiley If SSD is more secure then its a better buy, better development. Guess I better buy a lot more and soon.

there is other coin has Steganography technology, SSD is the only coin has that anon send technology,
SSD is better and safe choice to buy at such cheap price at the moment.
I don't think they use steganography either so we have a leg up on them Smiley If SSD is more secure then its a better buy, better development. Guess I better buy a lot more and soon.
I would say this is our biggest competitor at the moment and its worth around .001 btc a piece on bittrex!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fibre-625k-supernet-fibredark-fibrelock-fibregateway-zerotrust-737771
Pages:
Jump to: