Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 51. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Multipool minining some best profit coin and then buy pure PoS coin.

This can be very good for SSD price.
that is good idea, hope Dev soon will add some multi pool miners.

If you can set this up or find someone to do it for free, great, but it will cost more than it's worth.

any new update about new release?
already too much delay about?

I know patience is usually useless in the altcoin world, but I don't believe Argakiig is someone who will just take off.  Patience is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1050

that is good idea, hope Dev soon will add some multi pool miners.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Is there some multipool for SSD?
SSD is only POS now, POW is is over at 21,600 block.

i asked for multipool  Wink like DIEM or BALLS have Cool
http://thepool.pw/DIEM/
http://balls.mmxivcoin.com/tbs
legendary
Activity: 1008
SSD is only POS now, POW is is over at 21,600 block.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Isn't there a bootstrap file for SSD yet? That would take away the blockchain load time. Or does that conflict with anonymity?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

...and another thing!

To download full state of SSD blockchain from scratch through TOR is impossible!
TOR connections are so slow that even after 5 days leaving my wallet open it is still at 46%

In my opinion, this is a very, very big issue!

I advise to have up to date bootstrap.dat available for download which is refreshed every week or so.
Is there anyone who could take care of this? (I would like to prepare bootstrap file, but oh well I can't download full chain)

A Friend of me just download lastweek ssd full blockchain in 3 day's.... So it can not be avery big issue i think.
The price off ssd is very low on this moment but every day there are some real believers buy ssd for this price and don't sell, on this level the price will grow slow.... but some day the price will be around 2k as bottom level. This coin can do a lot more but on this moment is that the max i think...

Every Update, talk chat twitter etc...can change the price to higher levels.    

If I would be new user to the coin and would not be able to download full blockhain in max 3 hours I would probably not use SSD ever. Not even talking about waiting 3 days for full blockchain download.

I know but xst takes a lot more time.... and of course 1 hour/ 3 hours is a lot better....
But i like ssd a lot and i want to wait more then a week if it is need to get the full block no problem. I buy SSD for long term so it doesn't matter one day 5 day's..... But i understand your point.

Argakiig can you give a answer why it takes so long...
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

...and another thing!

To download full state of SSD blockchain from scratch through TOR is impossible!
TOR connections are so slow that even after 5 days leaving my wallet open it is still at 46%

I advise to have up to date bootstrap.dat available for download which is refreshed every week or so.
Is there anyone who could take care of this? (I would like to prepare bootstrap file, but oh well I can't download full chain)

A Friend of me just download lastweek ssd full blockchain in 3 day's.... So it can not be avery big issue i think.
The price off ssd is very low on this moment but every day there are some real believers buy ssd for this price and don't sell, on this level the price will grow slow.... but some day the price will be around 2k as bottom level. This coin can do a lot more but on this moment is that the max i think...

If I would be new user to the coin and would not be able to download full blockhain in max 3 hours I would probably not use SSD ever. Not even talking about waiting 3 days for full blockchain download.

...and another thing!

...and another thing!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Why the price of SSD does not grow?

The price is low because the ann is quiet, and so new investors are not attracted as they pass by and see a low page count.  With the introduction of slackchat a lot of conversation happens that is missed on these forums.

When I first got into ssd I enjoyed the simple updates and low key interactions arga had with people on the forums.  Now they are often on slackchat, more consistently, and so the ssd ann does not grow even though it is less exclusive.

I think moving conversations to Slack is very, very big mistake as it is invite only platform.
All discussions should be visible by potential investors and new community members.

What would help even more then having conversations here on Bitcointalk is to have most of them on Reddit, like for example Myriadcoin or Dogecoin does!
agreed with you, to attract new investors Dev must have to more soialize and more communication,
spread the words about that innovative technology to bring more investors to the SSD,
that will really help to natural grow.

The price is low because the ann is quiet, and so new investors are not attracted as they pass by and see a low page count.  With the introduction of slackchat a lot of conversation happens that is missed on these forums.

When I first got into ssd I enjoyed the simple updates and low key interactions arga had with people on the forums.  Now they are often on slackchat, more consistently, and so the ssd ann does not grow even though it is less exclusive.

I think moving conversations to Slack is very, very big mistake as it is invite only platform.
All discussions should be visible by potential investors and new community members.

What would help even more then having conversations here on Bitcointalk is to have most of them on Reddit, like for example Myriadcoin or Dogecoin does!
Activity: 188
Sound science

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1050
Looking forward to what SSD can do this month.  It seems like slow going but I still think that this coin has potentially one of the most innovative devs in the community. 
Yeah Dev is doing his best to deliver more than he promised and hopefully all this will be out very very soon.
agreed with you, no doubt about the ability of Argakiig, soon everything will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Looking forward to what SSD can do this month.  It seems like slow going but I still think that this coin has potentially one of the most innovative devs in the community. 
Yeah Dev is doing his best to deliver more than he promised and hopefully all this will be out very very soon.
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 896
Buy SSD with Pay Pal.

I know of at least one coin that allows users to buy their coin through Pay Pal with credit cards or cash. I think this would be a good feature for SSD. It would give new users the opportunity to buy easy....
Here is the video of the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__MV-qujN4

This is easier said than done.  The irreversible nature of crypto and the reversible nature of paypal and credit card payments make this an area rife with scammers.

I'm not sure how saffron does it, but I know weselldoges has a system.  They charge a 15%-20% premium, use a lot email correspondence, start users with very small amounts, and are aware that paypal can take the money away months after the initial payment.

If anyone wants to set something like this up with SSD, it would definitely benefit us, but it's hard work and you need a dedicated, honest customer base to offset the scammers.
Buy SSD with Pay Pal.

I know of at least one coin that allows users to buy their coin through Pay Pal with credit cards or cash. I think this would be a good feature for SSD. It would give new users the opportunity to buy easy....
Here is the video of the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__MV-qujN4
Pages:
Jump to: