Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 53. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Some changes in selling in SSD only 0.02 and we are back on 600, some light this week? So i buy them we will see what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
sure Argakiig has better plan for SSD,
hope soon will be ninja release.
Argakiig can you tell use something about your work on this moment with SSD, Do you have new plan's of SSD this Year ore next Year....I ask you this because we need some input to support ssd more.

Best regards,

Zeero
legendary
Activity: 896
So ? Anything new here or is this thing dead ?

Argakiig's still around.  He never went anywhere.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So ? Anything new here or is this thing dead ?
before big storm there is always silence Wink

But why is there so long Silence by SSD and also XST....
We are in Sleeping mode.......
legendary
keep pushing....

we need alot more pushing then whats going on atm, someone bought about 600 worth of ssd to bring the price to 444 sat.... sad when we where sitting in the 3k range.
Dev is still doing best job, many great news coming soon,
soon will there again.
legendary
Activity: 882
keep pushing....

we need alot more pushing then whats going on atm, someone bought about 600 worth of ssd to bring the price to 444 sat.... sad when we where sitting in the 3k range.
legendary
legendary
still holding and buying more,
it is great time  to buy
legendary
The Volume of Crypto is so low it takes a long time to recover...We will see wat will happen in the next months. Only the coins with a very active Dev making some volume.  I can not see how SSD will rise to 3k in the next months, so my predictions of hold to Christmas for big profit was wrong it takes months te recover to a normal level i hope....  

Once the TOR browser is released it will rise.
any news about new release?
i hope current fall down is just matter of time, prices will rise again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
The Volume of Crypto is so low it takes a long time to recover...We will see wat will happen in the next months. Only the coins with a very active Dev making some volume.  I can not see how SSD will rise to 3k in the next months, so my predictions of hold to Christmas for big profit was wrong it takes months te recover to a normal level i hope....  

Once the TOR browser is released it will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
why does the block chain take so long to download? been on all night and only 13.5% done... :-/

because tor network
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
why does the block chain take so long to download? been on all night and only 13.5% done... :-/

If it gets stuck, try closing the wallet and reopening it.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
just be patient very soon there will be release.
new wallet is almost done......
price is not as much as it should be now
legendary
Activity: 896
I started my giveaway at 400 and below sats. And the price remains the same.
I don't see how anyone could sell lower than this, but it would be very interesting to see Cheesy.

I don't no but you start at 17 nov the price was 750 also their is no buy support enough to do a give away on this moment....

I like that you wan't to help SSD Thats not my point you are a great supporter of ssd...

Thanks for your great support.

I know it probably seems like coinduhraha is me because he has a newbie account and is also doing a giveaway, but he's someone else.

Anyway, you're probably right about giveaways.  The vast majority of twitter accounts accepting the coins are being used solely for the purpose of giveaways.

there is no doubt about SSD, current price fall down is just just matter of time,
only strong hand will win in future, great time to buy

I think once the wallet has easy to use steganography built-in, that the price will fly.

Right now the process works, but is somewhat cumbersome. Once the dev makes it easy for the avg person to use, it will become more popular, IMHO.

Plus, we are still in the re-branding process and that won't be complete until the new wallet is done.

Yeah.  I agree with this, but I still think the price is far too low for the current tech.
Pages:
Jump to: