Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 52. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Blocknet Slack is open for registration!

http://goo.gl/forms/UkViMl2fKn

For keeping up to date with Blocknet news and development, please join us on Slack today! All are welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
On this moment we have a small community, A great FullSlide website, Tor / Steganography App. But we don't have buy Support .....
We all say this coin explode but nobody buy ssd for this price, the reason is we have no active Dev i don't no why but it is a fact. With a very active Dev the support is growing and the price will go up, and more people go Social on twitter etc...That's the only reason why i buy not more ssd coin's on the moment. I invest +€1000 in this coin because i believe in our Dev. But on this moment i don't No.......   

Zeero

I understand the frustration you are feeling unfortunately I have had some family stuff come up. The updated and rebranded windows qt has been build I am waiting for help with the mac build. I have been working on the relay support in wallet and the tor browser. I have been working on them when I can.
I understand ya'll feel I should be more vocal in here and I will try to do that again.

is great to hear from you Dev, we trust on you,
hope everything will be done soon.
still believe in SSD, buying more cheap SSD and staking,
in SSD we trsut,
legendary
Activity: 1050
On this moment we have a small community, A great FullSlide website, Tor / Steganography App. But we don't have buy Support .....
We all say this coin explode but nobody buy ssd for this price, the reason is we have no active Dev i don't no why but it is a fact. With a very active Dev the support is growing and the price will go up, and more people go Social on twitter etc...That's the only reason why i buy not more ssd coin's on the moment. I invest +€1000 in this coin because i believe in our Dev. But on this moment i don't No.......   

Zeero

I understand the frustration you are feeling unfortunately I have had some family stuff come up. The updated and rebranded windows qt has been build I am waiting for help with the mac build. I have been working on the relay support in wallet and the tor browser. I have been working on them when I can.
I understand ya'll feel I should be more vocal in here and I will try to do that again.

is great to hear from you Dev, we trust on you,
hope everything will be done soon.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

Zeero

Thank's Argakiig, Family stuff is always First and i wish you the best with that. Also thanks for the Update when you can give us once in week a Update that will be Great. If i am Right then we only have to wait on a Mac Wallet before launch... Rebranding Updating Wallet Tor Browser thats a lot of stuff....Great Job

Zeero
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Zeero

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Where is Argk? Haven't heard from him in a bit.

He wrote in slack few days ago that is with a person in his family with serious health problems in hospital.

That's what i mean, why not some communication here about ssd once in a week it give us all a better feeling......
The price of ssd can then go to a higher level...It's all about Communication.

legendary
Activity: 882

he is still around in IRC, was speaking to him earlier. He is still with us, just had some affairs to attend to outside of SSD.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 882
wow 200k buyer. somebody knows something...

your right, someone has been very busy buying SSD. its a good thing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
who knows that will not miss this opportunity to stock up the SSD. This is tomorrow's diamond.
Activity: 896
Activity: 462
Blocknet is moving to Slack!

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

Please monitor the Blocknet thread for updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin
Thank's buyer for your Support Great Job....
How is this pump & dump coin doing?

oh look..400 sats.

As expected.  Cool
Go back to BRO bro. Also, it seems like a majority of your post history is just you saying "neener neener, told you so." Might want to take an inventory of what you spend your time on and find out if such dedication is worth it. IMO it isn't.
legendary

oh look..400 sats.

As expected.  Cool

No other coin has encrypted transactions sent using f5 steganography.

See: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sonic-coin/

Although, you're right that there has been some dumping from the highs.
Activity: 490

oh look..400 sats.

As expected.  Cool

Zeero
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Once the new updates including new wallet will be out all will be well. Believe me all this is very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: