Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 70. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
is there an available roadmap?
PnD coins need roadmap
SSD have all what other coins want to achieve.

A roadmap is good for any coin, what matters is if the dev can live up the hype and deliver the product, argakiig is one of a few devs which can actually do this
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
PnD coins need roadmap
SSD have all what other coins want to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Can I buy SSD with fiat , BTC have to much unstable price  ? Thanks

What's about asking Cryptsy to add SSD to their USD market? Do you think it would be possible?

I think the volume is to small, we need a bigger marketing campaign, after that a roadmap with the best solutions to make the best coin, than the price will 100% rise, also because the devs everytime deliver.

The main problem is, NOBODY KNOWS THIS COIN, even here on bitcointalk, look how less sites this thread has.
We must start some publicizing, or this coin will die in the next few months when nobody know them.
SSD can start here for example http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonicscrewdriver/#social
legendary
Activity: 1386
Can I buy SSD with fiat , BTC have to much unstable price  ? Thanks

What's about asking Cryptsy to add SSD to their USD market? Do you think it would be possible?

I think the volume is to small, we need a bigger marketing campaign, after that a roadmap with the best solutions to make the best coin, than the price will 100% rise, also because the devs everytime deliver.

The main problem is, NOBODY KNOWS THIS COIN, even here on bitcointalk, look how less sites this thread has.
We must start some publicizing, or this coin will die in the next few months when nobody know them.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
Can I buy SSD with fiat , BTC have to much unstable price  ? Thanks

legendary
As long as SSD continued to be driven by the traders and not by the users, SSD was going to be at the mercy of high volatility. Rather, we need more transactions with SSD that are native to it. Like a SSD economy of sorts, so that frequently converting in and out of BTC is not as painful or even necessary.
legendary
Can I buy SSD with fiat , BTC have to much unstable price  ? Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
look at all that buy support price has to go to the moon
legendary
I'm a little confused, surely when a major breakthrough like this happens the coins value should climb. What on earth is happening?

Dumpers dump on good news.
We need more bad news and price will sky rocket. (PnD wild west crypto)

scam
You see now - 0.39 buy when you post this.
Activity: 134
Why do people dump when they should buy?  Undecided Huh

Great Question.

On the side of the exchange, Bittrex has updated the coin name Branding in progress.
Just seen, that's great news Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Great Question.

On the side of the exchange, Bittrex has updated the coin name Branding in progress.
Activity: 134
Activity: 154
I'm a little confused, surely when a major breakthrough like this happens the coins value should climb. What on earth is happening?

scam

Heavily implied sarcasm.
legendary

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

i have never understood it either
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Argakiig has proven himself time and time again.
I am not sure if this was planned, but the name of this coin has given so much leigh way to produce spectacular innovation towards anon.
The fact that we are still going so unnoticed is, in my mind, a rocket ready to take off.

looks like we are officially rebranding now. https://twitter.com/soniccoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
SONIC VORTEX V 2.0

SonicVortex is a way to hide encrypted transactions by steganography.

You take a picture, author a transaction, then SonicVortex embeds the encrypted transaction in a picture.

It uses the f5 steganography algorithm, which uses matrix encoding to hide the picture, making it almost impossible to detect that any hidden communication is present.

Moreover, the encryption is state-of-the-art AES/GCM encryption, suitable for banks and governments.

So even in the highly unlikely event that any communication becomes suspected, it is impossible for an adversary to ascertain the nature of the communication. Thus, your transaction is hidden and protected from even the most powerful adversaries.

Additionally, AES/GCM protects against any changes to the encrypted, hidden transaction. If just one pixel of the picture is changed, it will be detected and the transaction rejected.

- This is awesome! How is this not the most secure way of transfer right now??
Pages:
Jump to: