Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 97. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Or a selfie Wink

Can you imagine a world where duck face pictures on Instagram are actually relevant (because of embedded, encrypted financial transactions)?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
as Guile said ... Sonic BOOM Wink
Activity: 728
SonicVortex has finally arrived

Android App (To follow on Playstore shortly)

Accompanying QT
Windows Manual
Windows Automatic
Mac DMG

Source

Relays
Source
Windows
Mac Inbound Tomorrow

Jar Needed for Relay
F5-Steganography Library

Directions and Daemons are forthcoming

SonicVortex is a way to hide encrypted transactions by steganography.
You take a picture, author a transaction, then SonicVortex embeds the encrypted transaction in a picture.  It uses the f5 steganography algorithm, which uses matrix encoding to hide the picture, making it almost impossible to detect that any hidden communication is present.
Moreover, the encryption is state-of-the-art AES/GCM encryption, suitable for banks and governments. So even in the highly unlikely event that any communication becomes suspected, it is impossible for an adversary to ascertain the nature of the communication. Thus, your transaction is hidden and protected from even the most powerful adversaries.
Additionally, AES/GCM protects against any changes to the encrypted, hidden transaction. If just one pixel of the picture is changed, it will be detected and the transaction rejected.

Holy Crap...this is awesome!

Now people can take photos of their dinner and I might care!!                                   
legendary
One last thing to note. There was no doublespend attack at C-Cex. The best I can tell is that they were on the wrong chain for 10 days during which time they received deposits for coins on the wrong chain, and then when they finally updated they didnt check the database to make sure all inputs were actually valid.

bump
Activity: 742
C-cex.com Scamed their customers with SSD. As far as I know, about 20 btc worth in SSD has  been "lost" . Just to tell you guys, be carefull with this exchange ! Scam alert !

I wonder if these will be recoverable???  If not, won't that have an impact on the outstanding # of coins?  Less coins, more value...  Anyone know the status on C-cex.com SSD lost coin recovery?

Dev stated they did not update, so it is all C-cex to blame for the incident.

Yes. Anyone who trades on C-CEX is in danger of losing coins. It happened to me, 1 BTC worth.
Activity: 84
C-cex.com Scamed their customers with SSD. As far as I know, about 20 btc worth in SSD has  been "lost" . Just to tell you guys, be carefull with this exchange ! Scam alert !

Don't trust C-Cex, they created their own coin called Join Coin and scammed people out of ICO money.

this is the image of the Join Coin dev answering questions in the C-Cex thread as a C-Cex dev.  Took lot's of their customers money.  Oh and this happened like the day BEFORE SYS was launched. 
legendary

I wonder if these will be recoverable???  If not, won't that have an impact on the outstanding # of coins?  Less coins, more value...  Anyone know the status on C-cex.com SSD lost coin recovery?

Dev stated they did not update, so it is all C-cex to blame for the incident.
Activity: 112
Hello there. What is the future for SSD?
Activity: 742
Can't download wallet....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

DDOS on google. It worked last night.

The release was very late. The dev was probably tired and is still asleep. He'll probably fix everything up today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Still getting this error for line 557 and cant compile on linux.

/root/Sonicscrewdriver/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp:557: undefined reference to `decryptsonictxt(std::basic_string, std::allocator >, std::basic_string, std::allocator >, std::vector, std::allocator >, std::allocator, std::allocator > > >&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Sonicd] Error 1

It looks like you need to add whatever defines decryptsonictxt to your makefile.

Yes, weird. Hoepfully they can get this working.  I have the blackjack game waiting for sonic but I cant compile the wallet.  I guess i'll keep checking the github source and wait for the dev to update it.
Activity: 504
Can't download wallet....

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Activity: 476
This definetly needs more attention, maybe ask stealth dev to review it? Could do with a whale involved as well, generate some interest
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hay dev any idea whats up with the error sonic screwdriver Qt.exe - entry point not found.
                                                                                                   The procedure entry point CRYPTO_memcmp could not be located in the dynamic link libary D:\wallets\ssd\ssleay32.dll.
useing manual install on win 8.1 btw.

ANyone having ssleay32.dll issues either copy them from the previous install, or install 32bit openssl.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
I'm in and supporting SSD ;-)
Great job guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
JJ9901 needed his lunch money for the week... #whatajokeofadump

lol, +1
legendary