Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 92. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Any chance on getting a code review by a respected member of the community to assess anon?

Would Dan do it?
Activity: 728
So let me get this straight. There's an encrypted transaction in that picture? And that transaction has txid 987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848.

So that's steganography. I ran stegdetect on it and it gave me a false positive for an ancient program called jphide that doesn't use f5. I ran it on another transaction with a different image and stegdetect didn't detect anything. So the best steganography detection software is completely undependable for sonic vortex because it gives false positives and false negatives for sonicvortex, but no true positives. My guess is that it could do better but transactions are very small compared to the image.

That's what I am talking about.

Freaking awesome!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Any chance on getting a code review by a respected member of the community to assess anon?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
First Automated SonicVortex transaction has completed
txid=987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848 if any of you are interested.

The Transaction was initiated with this picture.

How to Create your own SonicRelay for use with SonicCoin and Sonic Vortex following shortly

So let me get this straight. There's an encrypted transaction in that picture? And that transaction has txid 987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848.

So that's steganography. I ran stegdetect on it and it gave me a false positive for an ancient program called jphide that doesn't use f5. I ran it on another transaction with a different image and stegdetect didn't detect anything. So the best steganography detection software is completely undependable for sonic vortex because it gives false positives and false negatives for sonicvortex, but no true positives. My guess is that it could do better but transactions are very small compared to the image.

That's what I call hidden. This is truly ground braking. There is no way for anyone to guess that you are sending a transaction with this software. There is no exposed cipher text, no numbers or addresses, etc. And then, even if someone made a lucky guess that some information is in the picture, there is no way for them to know what it is, much less that it's some sort of transaction.

This is the coolest idea for crypto to come along in some time.

Why is the price not above 10k sats right now?

I have been asking myself tgat same question with the price. Still very few people know of ssd and we need some form of media attention. Get word out about how good ssd has its anon tech.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
txid=987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848 if any of you are interested.

How to Create your own SonicRelay for use with SonicCoin and Sonic Vortex following shortly

That's what I call hidden. This is truly ground braking. There is no way for anyone to guess that you are sending a transaction with this software. There is no exposed cipher text, no numbers or addresses, etc. And then, even if someone made a lucky guess that some information is in the picture, there is no way for them to know what it is, much less that it's some sort of transaction.

Amazing.

Should change the thread title to match.

Activity: 742

Activity: 112
Need more exposure. I believe in this coin!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

Arg, you rule !  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

+1

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 134
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
When you wan't to double your money in one week here.... You make a mistake SSD is a long term coin with ups and downs, like other great coins. And always we get a new strong floor, week after week 2up 2 down 3up 2down 2up 1 down thats the real world...
Whe have one of the best DEV here.

I don´t know where this coin is heading right now. But does it matter? The price slowly moving down....

Everyone is pumping hype coins, complaining at the same time that only hype coins get pumped.

This coin has features but no hype. The same people who complain about hype in the hype coins come to the feature coins and make fun of the price.

Activity: 238
I don´t know where this coin is heading right now. But does it matter? The price slowly moving down....

Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hee SpaRood,

I have send you 500 SSD.........This time i hope you have more fun with the coins. 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I think Dev should let the C-Cex matter behind and should concentrate on launching the complete application with full instructions so that we may continue our journey ahead better way.
Activity: 84
Actually, I like the name Sonic Screwdriver!

And not all grand projects have "serious names"

take this for example, new hot app.

http://frenchgirlsapp.com

This app is getting tons of attention and what kind of name is that? lol
Activity: 108
to be completely fair, the CCEX fiasco is whats accelerating the inevitable for SSD. But even without CCEX f***ups, SSD value was going downhill sub 1k sat regardless. No pump groups backing this up whatsoever. Bagholding investors arent about to pump this themselves lol.

The first mistake was naming this coin SONIC SCREW DRIVER.

lmao.  Cheesy

way to be taken seriously.  Tongue

Nice Fud! Get your cheap coins yet?
to be completely fair, the CCEX fiasco is whats accelerating the inevitable for SSD. But even without CCEX f***ups, SSD value was going downhill sub 1k sat regardless. No pump groups backing this up whatsoever. Bagholding investors arent about to pump this themselves lol.

The first mistake was naming this coin SONIC SCREW DRIVER.

lmao.  Cheesy

way to be taken seriously.  Tongue

You guys realize that I turned this ordinary day trader into the troll he was always meant to be.

He's a Surplusbob hater because he thinks Bob killed his favorite shitcoin, cloak. So he was spamming XST pretty hard at the time and made some ridiculous predictions about price (which he has now deleted). I called him out on it by PM and on the XST thread and he couldn't take the butthurting. So now he's a troll.

If you don't believe me, check his post history and you will see exactly where I drilled in on him.

Unfortunately trolls don't go away, they just get more pathetic.
I cannot figure how they can try blame the dev for when they weren't paying attention to their own wallets.

C-CEX has had this type of issue many times before. It is well documented.

People need to learn that if they lose money at C-CEX, it's their own fault.
Pages:
Jump to: