Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade - page 23. (Read 47728 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
lol.. a total of 0.01btc in volume has been "dumped"  Roll Eyes

no volume naturally, but the price can allow nubs to think the coin will soon be worthless and just dump theirs while they still can. which i hope is not the case.
legendary
Activity: 1050
lol.. a total of 0.01btc in volume has been "dumped"  Roll Eyes
legendary
Reward halving in ~50 blocks!!!  Don't sell your SSD for less than 1500 sats! Cheesy  Or hold and let them stake, like a smart man would Wink

they are already selling and dumping :-/
legendary
What does the community think regarding Proof of Dev?
Would you like to see our Dev vetted by coinsource/cryptoasian?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
Reward halving in ~50 blocks!!!  Don't sell your SSD for less than 1500 sats! Cheesy  Or hold and let them stake, like a smart man would Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Hashrate skyrocketed as people realize rewards are about to half!
Almost doubled in the past 15minutes.

Pretty amazing if one considers the name of this alt.  I just now ran across it and I had to check it out just for the outrageous name.  lol. 
Mercurial
Difficulty is following, almost back up to 900k again from 450k
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
so what you all should do is tweet @bittrexexchange, @mintpal, and @poloniex and see when they are going to add an awesome coin. I mean come on
Fezzes are cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnblNruPiU

also we just got our first exchange. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SSD/BTC  it may be small, but its a start

Nice start!
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have setup a channel in IRC for this coin. Feel free to come join. #sonicscrewdriver on freenode. Come for the Fez stay for the company
legendary
Seems someone is setting up shop, looking to accumulate @ a very cheap price.
Dont sell under 1k people!
Mercurial
so what you all should do is tweet @bittrexexchange, @mintpal, and @poloniex and see when they are going to add an awesome coin. I mean come on
Fezzes are cool

also we just got our first exchange. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SSD/BTC  it may be small, but its a start
Excellent work!  Price is also at 1k sats, which is a great start!  Expect some rises as coin block reward continues to halve. Cheesy
legendary
Never heard of that exchange,  nonetheless that's awesome! I think we should go after c-cex next.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Fezzes are cool

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier
Almost at the second block halving now.  Current block number is 2677.
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
mining...we'll see what happens
legendary
you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

Just saying,  I think that is a great idea, I have seen coins added with smaller communities than this, all because they said something.

I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.

what prey tell is your idea of done right?

mainly plans laid out and done within the said time, Devs sticking with their coin is a big one to. The things that miners and traders are not seeing a heap of these days, minus the few exceptions. It would be nice to see more coins actually come through.

also helps if there are plans for some amazing features :-P

It has to be able to be traded. They are right key and btcd were already on bittrex by this point in their coins lives. Look at them. Pay the btc to get to big exchange, make ann that big features are coming, follow thru, and coin is a success. In that order.

well SSD can follow that order, or we can make our own....
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

Just saying,  I think that is a great idea, I have seen coins added with smaller communities than this, all because they said something.

I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.

mainly plans laid out and done within the said time, Devs sticking with their coin is a big one to. The things that miners and traders are not seeing a heap of these days, minus the few exceptions. It would be nice to see more coins actually come through.

It has to be able to be traded. They are right key and btcd were already on bittrex by this point in their coins lives. Look at them. Pay the btc to get to big exchange, make ann that big features are coming, follow thru, and coin is a success. In that order.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: