Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade - page 24. (Read 47728 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

Just saying,  I think that is a great idea, I have seen coins added with smaller communities than this, all because they said something.

I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.

what prey tell is your idea of done right?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.
Activity: 56
you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
People is mining this coin, im mining this coin, hope it will fly  Cheesy

i mined a ton too, that's why I'd like to see this coin doing the same things other coins that have had a huge success have done.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
People is mining this coin, im mining this coin, hope it will fly  Cheesy
Bittrex is going to be necessary to kick this coin to the next level.

The problem isn't the 5 coins just launched, except for mabye DarkFox, which btw is a sha256 as well, the problem is just competing for attention for the many good coins out there

There are also "bigtime" coins coming, taking a lot of the attention right now.

Mask
IronBank
Intellicoin
etc.

Let's get this coin going when it has the chance

this too
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Bittrex is going to be necessary to kick this coin to the next level.

The problem isn't the 5 coins just launched, except for mabye DarkFox, which btw is a sha256 as well, the problem is just competing for attention for the many good coins out there

There are also "bigtime" coins coming, taking a lot of the attention right now.

Mask
IronBank
Intellicoin
etc.

Let's get this coin going when it has the chance
whats the word on an excahage? do we have a block expolrer?
there is a crawler currently
you are welcome to make an explorer, otherwise you will need to wait for someone else to make one.
Exchanges, I have put feelers out and we shall see what they think. I am not going to buy my way onto an exchange though. That is just wrong

Part of BTCD success was that they did just that. It kept people mining the coin and the rest is history. They didn't come out with any amazing announcements at that point. You really are, I'd say, at a great point and would see a lot of success from "buying yourself into an exchange". You are simply paying for a listing at the most popular exchange. This is a small community and if everyone contacted them I still don't know if that would be enough for a free listing, and not everyone is going to take the time to do it.

You might end up on c-cex, but usually coins die off there. Boomcoin was the latest example of a coin that "made it " past to Bittrex. Key paid as well. Both BTCD and KEY were instantly listed, the only way that happens is when you pay for your listing.

You have to "pay to play" with the big boys.

If you lose the momentum you have now, you wont even be able to PAY to get it back. Careful you are playing with fire.

You are looking at this page being lost into the abyss. You don''t come out with some amazing innovation, or get on a big exchange soon, everyone will stop coming here, stop mining, hold their coins, and this thread will be on page 30 of this ANN thread. At least 5 other coins were launched within the last 24 hours.

Whatever you do, make a BIG move, or you will surely die off. Maybe you have some huge things planned and these things will make the community grow, which will be great and powerful enough to vote your way in, or have enough volume on a smaller exchange. But that would be even more reason to get to Bittrex now.

People really notice when you get listed there. This is the perfect time. I hope you would re-consider your decision. You could really make a splash RIGHT NOW, and go on to the big time if you have more innovative features coming. If you are not on Bittrex you will be passed up by those that are able to get listed by paying the 3 BTC.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Wallet stop syncing? Do we need nodes?

you dont need nodes, what block are you on?
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php shows at least 20 connections as of writing

Yup, you're right, it just stayed out of sync for few minutes, I deleted that post, my bad, thanks.
Wallet stop syncing? Do we need nodes?

you dont need nodes, what block are you on?
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php shows at least 20 connections as of writing
there is a crawler currently
you are welcome to make an explorer, otherwise you will need to wait for someone else to make one.
Exchanges, I have put feelers out and we shall see what they think. I am not going to buy my way onto an exchange though. That is just wrong
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Im happy I mined this early, has anyone looked at the diff right now, and people are mining it
It's the same idiot posting fud.
=P

Even the names are almost identical haha

well its good to know im not the only one that noticed Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
It's the same idiot posting fud.
=P

Even the names are almost identical haha
windows 7 64 bit wallet can't sync !!!!!!!  help  !!  help me
windows  32 bit wallet can't sync !!!!!!!  help  !!  help me

http://puu.sh/aLT7s/dec03643b5.png
as you can see here the network is definitely strong. If you are having issues syncing i recommend changing your dns settings, or trying it somewhere with a different ISP. There is no need for addnodes since there are 4 hardcoded into the source... also if your going to post the same message from two different accounts its better if you change the content a little more than drop the 7 and change 32 bit to 64 bit....
yes, need addnodes ,please
you do not need addnodes. if you check in the src directory look for onionseed.h
you will see there are 4 .onion addresses these are seed nodes...
legendary
Activity: 1050

as you can see here the network is definitely strong. If you are having issues syncing i recommend changing your dns settings, or trying it somewhere with a different ISP. There is no need for addnodes since there are 4 hardcoded into the source... also if your going to post the same message from two different accounts its better if you change the content a little more than drop the 7 and change 32 bit to 64 bit....
yes, need addnodes ,please

Activity: 11
I notice that we've just clicked over block 1400, and the reward is still 8000 SSD?

Edit: Looking at the code, the original post is in error. The post currently says 'Rewards halving every 1400 blocks', when it's actually every 1440.

Code:
   if (nHeight == 0)
        nSubsidy = 16 * COIN; // genesis block coinbase is unspendable
    else if (nHeight <= 1440)
        nSubsidy = 8000 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 2880)

(etc).

appologies it is 1440 let me update the OP
Pages:
Jump to: