Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade - page 25. (Read 47728 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
dumped all my btcd after a few days, wont make same mistake with this

lol should have dumped now, as it seems a bear trap has been sprung..

i could be wrong but its what it currently looks like.
i mean i sold soon after mining, 2k btcd and also 2k key, absolutely gutted

will redeem myself by holding onto the 150k i mined of this
Me too xD  Let's hope it goes sky-high!

cant compare to bitcoindark and key, those are already pretty big coins now, 1 out of 30 make it to where key and bitcoindark are now

you'll see, you think now you should hold coins longer because you sold key to quik, but it will be the opposite, its never the same way,sometimes it IS better to instantly dump, depends on the coin/situation.

only the scammers that make the altcoins know when to buy or sell, because they are the one  pumping it and trying to exit for huge profits.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Been mining this since just after launch.  We don't see too many SHA coins these days so hopefully this will get picked up by someone.

Doesn't look like there was a premine, so if anyone has any suggestions for worthwhile bounties I can help contribute.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier
I notice that we've just clicked over block 1400, and the reward is still 8000 SSD?

Edit: Looking at the code, the original post is in error. The post currently says 'Rewards halving every 1400 blocks', when it's actually every 1440.

Code:
   if (nHeight == 0)
        nSubsidy = 16 * COIN; // genesis block coinbase is unspendable
    else if (nHeight <= 1440)
        nSubsidy = 8000 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 2880)

(etc).
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
windows 7 64 bit wallet can't sync !!!!!!!  help  !!  help me
Activity: 11
At the meeting trading platforms? ?
Activity: 42
Hey Dev, can you shed some light on your short/ long term goals regarding ssd?
Transparency is the key to success.

Thanks!

The first major goal was to launch without any hiccups. There were a couple, and I will be the first to point them out. There was the snag with zlib1, which despite what people say was not intentional as you can see in this picture I do not have zlib1 in my install folder. http://puu.sh/aLEUp/b3d7708895.png This is because it was in my system32 folder from another program I had installed. When brought to my attention new zip and exe's were uploaded as well as the dll. as for people not able to build from source that probably has to do with not having libevent built for the daemon to link to.
Now that the launch is behind us and the network is running as it should we look forward to a smooth first halving before too long, as of time of writing we were on block 1257. The next stage of this journey is to get the community behind us and develop a strong set of services to move forward.
Within the next couple of months I plan to have implemented a form of address obfuscation with which to further strengthen the Anon features of this coin. It will be called the Time Vortex.

That is all for now
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hey Dev, can you shed some light on your short/ long term goals regarding ssd?
Transparency is the key to success.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
dumped all my btcd after a few days, wont make same mistake with this

lol should have dumped now, as it seems a bear trap has been sprung..

i could be wrong but its what it currently looks like.
i mean i sold soon after mining, 2k btcd and also 2k key, absolutely gutted

will redeem myself by holding onto the 150k i mined of this
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
btcd has alot going for it, i ask as a miner what does SSD have going for it despite being a doctor who reference?
Running over tor to thwart ip tracking with more to come

Indeed, and it is working and people are mining this like mad
well it could be that your isp blocks tor traffic. you could try using a proxy? or changing your dns settings
Wallet can not find the node can not be updated Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you read up a couple posts and maybe a page back you will see the coin is tor based and as a result the first run of the wallet can take upwards of 5 minutes to sync due to the initialization of the tor backbone

Hello I am a Chinese user wallet open two hours did not connect the node to synchronize updates Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you read up a couple posts and maybe a page back you will see the coin is tor based and as a result the first run of the wallet can take upwards of 5 minutes to sync due to the initialization of the tor backbone
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
legendary
Activity: 882
btcd has alot going for it, i ask as a miner what does SSD have going for it despite being a doctor who reference?

should do a white paper release to show people the base of your plans.... will help future investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 882
Pages:
Jump to: