Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable altcoins? - page 4. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
September 13, 2017, 01:46:58 PM
I think it's fair to say that Litecoin is a relatively stable altcoin, though it has had a massive run-up this year. It also has Charlie Lee, a dedicated lead developer. It is one of the oldest altcoins. It will be interesting to see if it remains stable as bitcoin gets upgraded.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 13, 2017, 01:37:55 PM
This is an article posted earlier today talking about more stable altcoins. Obviously there is less upside with coins like these, but I wondered what everyone thought?

https://medium.com/@chris.b.campbell/tired-of-crypto-instability-try-these-more-stable-alternatives-6cb4159bfcfc
I dont see coins that do have stable price specially on cryptoworld even on real world investments you cant see a stable one which if we do say about stable it prices doesnt move and that opposes the characteristics on all coins in the market either on crypto or on local fiat currencies itself even on stocks too and commodities which these things are commonly traded.Therefore theres an activity which causes price movements.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
I think that buying or owning a stable coin is a waste of time and money, that's why you should look for active coin and invest in them and waiting for a good time to sell will be better and more profitable
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
September 13, 2017, 01:22:11 PM
I don't see any point for a coin to be very stable with no growing. A coin I would recommend for it's stability and potential growing would be Diamonds.

I really agree with you, if only stable and not grow it the same thing its useless. in terms of profit nothing can be obtained.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 01:08:13 PM
I don't see any point for a coin to be very stable with no growing. A coin I would recommend for it's stability and potential growing would be Diamonds.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
This is an article posted earlier today talking about more stable altcoins. Obviously there is less upside with coins like these, but I wondered what everyone thought?

https://medium.com/@chris.b.campbell/tired-of-crypto-instability-try-these-more-stable-alternatives-6cb4159bfcfc
Pages:
Jump to: