Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable, stable, stable! - page 2. (Read 14312 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 03:35:09 AM
Traders like the volatile price so that they can make more money. Investors like to stable rising price.

Stable price is the major factor for a good currency. When the price of bitcoin becomes stable like Euro, it will be a good currency.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.

I see bitcoin in 2015 as fundamentally no different to bitcoin in any other year. Its still new and is still experimental. Anything that is new and experimental will be speculated - that is just "natural". Again allowing high leverage and shorting are just part of a commodity/currency getting more and more of the treatment that other commodities/currencies have to face.

It is not necessarily a dark period let alone one of its darkest periods. New demand is weak currently but we have not even got to the point where the average person would trust one of these exchanges - as they are far from transparent eg about internal manipuation. That is why the twins exchange might bring about more volume.

Give bitcoin a few more years and it will be doing much better     
I hate it when the price is stable because Bitcoin becomes really boring at that point and some people might even quit.
I also have thought a couple of times of quoting but I am going to be patient and wait it out.

My opinion differs. When the bitcoin price is stable, or rise slowly but steadily, more people will rise, the price  will rise.
i dont think tht it is good to see the bitcoin price stable because it will be too boring for people and they will not want to invest anything as they will not be able to make money

Traders like the volatile price so that they can make more money. Investors like to stable rising price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 19, 2016, 03:15:07 PM
It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.

I see bitcoin in 2015 as fundamentally no different to bitcoin in any other year. Its still new and is still experimental. Anything that is new and experimental will be speculated - that is just "natural". Again allowing high leverage and shorting are just part of a commodity/currency getting more and more of the treatment that other commodities/currencies have to face.

It is not necessarily a dark period let alone one of its darkest periods. New demand is weak currently but we have not even got to the point where the average person would trust one of these exchanges - as they are far from transparent eg about internal manipuation. That is why the twins exchange might bring about more volume.

I hate it when the price is stable because Bitcoin becomes really boring at that point and some people might even quit.
I also have thought a couple of times of quoting but I am going to be patient and wait it out.

My opinion differs. When the bitcoin price is stable, or rise slowly but steadily, more people will rise, the price  will rise.
i dont think tht it is good to see the bitcoin price stable because it will be too boring for people and they will not want to invest anything as they will not be able to make money
July 19, 2016, 01:48:47 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 18, 2016, 11:35:55 AM

July 18, 2016, 10:53:58 AM
The bitcoin price performance is much more mature now. It will rise faster, then have a period of correction.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 05:49:09 PM
I do not see the bitcoin getting stable anytime soon, it will take a lot of time and it will never happen in 5 years from that I have no doubts.
I think it would be in around 10 years from now and than its even the question if it will.

Its gonna be a long term indeed to become stable, I think that there is no doubt about that it will be done but that the question is when it will happen.
Honestly no one can predict this because the future of the bitcoin is also unpredictable and can go to all kind of ways.
Yes, it is unpredictable for most of us, however there are some analysts who formulate and even hit upon their predictions, it's just a matter of searching.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2016, 05:46:23 PM
yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
The pace of the growth was too fast to make it sustainable over the longer run. This growth reminds much more the one from the last November rather than these from 2014.
Let's see how low we go in the first correction.

I agree with that. So I think it is better for the bitcoin to be in the consolidation status for a few months.
Growth of bitcoin is really fast because of the technology that progressing so fast too. The two is directly proportion because bitcoin is connected in technology.
yes, the growth has a really rapid pace because more and more people are buying their bitcoins right now, i think that the price is table now but it is definitely going to grow
Activity: 714
July 10, 2016, 05:02:32 PM
I do not see the bitcoin getting stable anytime soon, it will take a lot of time and it will never happen in 5 years from that I have no doubts.
I think it would be in around 10 years from now and than its even the question if it will.

The volatility is all relative. In the 2013 to 2015, the bitcoin price could drop by 80%, but that might not happen in the future.

The volatility the 2013 price drop and the November 2015 price increase is typically how it goes with bitcoin.
This volatility will last at least for a few years. The problem is that the whales control to much coins and interest in bitcoins so speculation on it gives them millions dollars of profit.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2016, 03:47:32 PM
yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
The pace of the growth was too fast to make it sustainable over the longer run. This growth reminds much more the one from the last November rather than these from 2014.
Let's see how low we go in the first correction.

I agree with that. So I think it is better for the bitcoin to be in the consolidation status for a few months.
Growth of bitcoin is really fast because of the technology that progressing so fast too. The two is directly proportion because bitcoin is connected in technology.
Activity: 136
July 10, 2016, 03:06:22 PM

The volatility is all relative. In the 2013 to 2015, the bitcoin price could drop by 80%, but that might not happen in the future.
Activity: 434
July 10, 2016, 12:12:28 AM

Its gonna be a long term indeed to become stable, I think that there is no doubt about that it will be done but that the question is when it will happen.
Honestly no one can predict this because the future of the bitcoin is also unpredictable and can go to all kind of ways.
Activity: 406
July 09, 2016, 11:00:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 09, 2016, 03:51:22 PM
I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because at that point it is boring and there is just nothing to do on or with Bitcoin.
These are the times where I start thinking about leaving or selling because my coins are just sitting there doing nothing.
Well man you can do many things with it while waiting. You can either invest it on a site you trust or on altcoin trading. That way your coins will grow while waiting for another pump.

The price pump I wait will be 30 years away. As I will use/sell most of my bitcoin in the next 30 years.

It's great that you are long term minded but don't put too much faith in a pump which may or may not happen. Just be wise when it comes to trading to benefit the most from the market that will go up and up throughout the years. I am more a holder myself but I am also going to do trading in order to benefit from the volatility. It's a great opportunity
Activity: 280
Merit: 300
July 09, 2016, 03:34:02 PM
also before bitcoin wins the world, governments will try to control it, destroy it.. until they say fuck it and bitcoin becomes the norm  Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 09, 2016, 01:50:39 PM
The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

yes bitcoins is pretty stable right now, price is around 430 all this week or two, and to be honest, i don't think that it is bad thing, because stable bitcoin will attract more users, of course we should get small price rise if everyone will want to buy bitcoins but atleast it shouldn't fall down

I also like the fact that its pretty stable right now at 430 and slowly going up,the hard times of bitcoin is over now and its prosperous time for bitcoin.

The hard times of Bitcoin will never end. One day everything looks just fine, and the other day the entire market can look like a war zone. I have seen this happen since very early 2013 and nothing has changed so far.

It will end my friend ^^
Btc volatility is due mainly to its poor level of use. If only 1% of population would use btc, it would be much more stable!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 300
July 09, 2016, 01:28:56 PM
The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

yes bitcoins is pretty stable right now, price is around 430 all this week or two, and to be honest, i don't think that it is bad thing, because stable bitcoin will attract more users, of course we should get small price rise if everyone will want to buy bitcoins but atleast it shouldn't fall down

I also like the fact that its pretty stable right now at 430 and slowly going up,the hard times of bitcoin is over now and its prosperous time for bitcoin.

The hard times of Bitcoin will never end. One day everything looks just fine, and the other day the entire market can look like a war zone. I have seen this happen since very early 2013 and nothing has changed so far.

Only when it becomes mainstream Smiley.
Activity: 532
July 09, 2016, 05:28:48 AM
I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because at that point it is boring and there is just nothing to do on or with Bitcoin.
These are the times where I start thinking about leaving or selling because my coins are just sitting there doing nothing.
Well man you can do many things with it while waiting. You can either invest it on a site you trust or on altcoin trading. That way your coins will grow while waiting for another pump.

The price pump I wait will be 30 years away. As I will use/sell most of my bitcoin in the next 30 years.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2016, 05:08:47 AM
Activity: 350
July 06, 2016, 05:02:26 PM
It is great. I like the price being stable rather than pumping and then droping more than it pumped. It is also a nice high price, about 670$ right now. I remember it being 450$ as stable. I wonder what will the price go around at the halving and after it, I hope it stays stable and around the price it is at right now..

You are right but this is not gonna happen because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Most likely there is no problem with the bitcoin itself, I honestly think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount and will not be stable soon.
Pages:
Jump to: