Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable, stable, stable! - page 4. (Read 14312 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 24, 2016, 10:05:46 AM
The bitcoin will go stable on a time but not right now it will take some time for sure without any doubts.
I think its just a matter of time before we can see the bitcoin stable.
Yeah your right bitcoin will increase more this time and there's no stable price because of block halving and more people will buy bitcoin this time and i think we will see that the price will hit to 700 value in this month..

It is still quite volatile. Two days ago, the price dropped 20% in two days. The price rose 16% today again.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 12, 2016, 01:29:02 PM
The bitcoin will go stable on a time but not right now it will take some time for sure without any doubts.
Yeah your right bitcoin will increase more this time and there's no stable price because of block halving and more people will buy bitcoin this time and i think we will see that the price will hit to 700 value in this month..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 01:12:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
June 12, 2016, 09:31:44 AM
It looks I was right again Wink

Now I expect the price to take a break and consolidate at about $620-650. I don't think it will fall under the 600 mark next week, but also don't expect it to go much higher than $660. Then next weekend we will approach $700, maybe even surpass it.

And then ... there may be a totally insane hype phase (like in the last 2 days of the April 2013 rally) or already a slow cooling down followed by profit taking and a major correction (like in the November 2013 rally).
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
June 12, 2016, 05:45:44 AM
yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
The pace of the growth was too fast to make it sustainable over the longer run. This growth reminds much more the one from the last November rather than these from 2014.
Let's see how low we go in the first correction.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 04:51:38 AM
Now is everything but not stable, so we can say that bitcoin never was stable more then a month. So I think many just don`t have patience. I agree with fact that people earn more and have fun more (some lose and don`t have so much fun) when price goes up and down everyday, but stability attract more people in my opinion. People like when they can have trust in something, I know most of us believe in much higher price then now, but its gambling. And many just don't like to gamble.

Now we will see how much can bitcoin go, where is the maximum of this rise, and for me much more important where will we be after all this.

I believe the top is around 650. And hope that the price becomes more stable. As in is settles there for a year or so.
It would give many people a good incentive to start buying bitcoins.

If the $650 level indeed turns out to be the top, then the settle price will be significantly lower. I personally believe the price will remain between $450-$550 for the rest of the year once the block halving has taken place.

If the bitcon price action follows the recent pattern, the price will not stop at $650. The price could be $650 early next month.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 11, 2016, 06:05:05 PM
Now is everything but not stable, so we can say that bitcoin never was stable more then a month. So I think many just don`t have patience. I agree with fact that people earn more and have fun more (some lose and don`t have so much fun) when price goes up and down everyday, but stability attract more people in my opinion. People like when they can have trust in something, I know most of us believe in much higher price then now, but its gambling. And many just don't like to gamble.

Now we will see how much can bitcoin go, where is the maximum of this rise, and for me much more important where will we be after all this.

I believe the top is around 650. And hope that the price becomes more stable. As in is settles there for a year or so.

If the $650 level indeed turns out to be the top, then the settle price will be significantly lower. I personally believe the price will remain between $450-$550 for the rest of the year once the block halving has taken place.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 11, 2016, 05:08:08 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 11, 2016, 04:45:34 PM
The stability of the price in the last six months bears some fruit. The price is around $500 now. And it could be higher.

You are right, It might keep rising for now variations have reached until $100.

On one hand we want stability and on one hand we want to see this volatility. Makes me wonder what is the case?
Right now the price going to the 600 dollar and not stopping there is very good if you ask me.

$600 will be achieved very soon, price volatility is good for traders but normal users loves price stability and new investors also prefers stability in price.

Huobi already reached $600 (in CNY) a few times

but not for very long though
All china market has tried to push the price higher but west market still not follow it maybe we need to be patient surely we will see the price touch $600 soon as possible.

yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 11, 2016, 03:51:37 PM

legendary
June 11, 2016, 03:48:44 PM
Let's just hope that bitcoin will maintain it's stability no one knows it's ups and downs we could be just shock one day that it has a value of 1000$ per BTC. Some could get a large amount of savings if that happen today itself.

For now, mid-term I expect high volatility, with a peak in early July. This little stable intermezzo we were seeing in the last week is, in my opinion, only a break in a very bullish phase. It's like a step of a stair.

I expect mid-term stability starting with the dumps after the halving date. If I had to predict, I would say we will see a stable phase between September and March of 2017. My guess is that in this new stable phase price will stay at a pretty similar level that we are seeing actually, somewhere between $400/450 and $550/600.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 11, 2016, 03:37:22 PM
Stability means going to the red. No stability = no publicity = no trade volume Smiley

If we look at the past, all major price rises were preceded by stable phases, at least from 2012/13 on:

- The first 2013 bubble (February to April) was preceded by a very stable year 2012.
- In summer of 2013 there was a period of stability around $140, preceding the bull run up to $1240. (There was Willy bot too, but he couldn't have done this alone)
- Then we're going to 2015: Almost 9 months of stable prices in the 200-300 range. Followed by the price jump up to $400.
- Inmediately after this event, we see a sideways phase in the $400-450 range. We all know what followed.

So stability is a good indicator that a price rise is within sight. I am still convinced we'll get a bit higher before the halving event.
Let's just hope that bitcoin will maintain it's stability no one knows it's ups and downs we could be just shock one day that it has a value of 1000$ per BTC. Some could get a large amount of savings if that happen today itself.
legendary
Activity: 1218
June 10, 2016, 10:09:59 AM
The price is not even stable now and that is nice because there are now a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value so that is really nice.
And of course it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future but the most people are now holding their coin.
already a few days bitcoin prices stable. but it still can not say stail completely, because so many people are saying that the price of bitcoin will be increased again soon
legendary
June 10, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
Stability means going to the red. No stability = no publicity = no trade volume Smiley

If we look at the past, all major price rises were preceded by stable phases, at least from 2012/13 on:

- The first 2013 bubble (February to April) was preceded by a very stable year 2012.
- In summer of 2013 there was a period of stability around $140, preceding the bull run up to $1240. (There was Willy bot too, but he couldn't have done this alone)
- Then we're going to 2015: Almost 9 months of stable prices in the 200-300 range. Followed by the price jump up to $400.
- Inmediately after this event, we see a sideways phase in the $400-450 range. We all know what followed.

So stability is a good indicator that a price rise is within sight. I am still convinced we'll get a bit higher before the halving event.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 04:19:05 AM
The price is not even stable now and that is nice because there are now a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value so that is really nice.
And of course it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future but the most people are now holding their coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 10, 2016, 01:03:26 AM
The stability of the price in the last six months bears some fruit. The price is around $500 now. And it could be higher.

You are right, It might keep rising for now variations have reached until $100.

On one hand we want stability and on one hand we want to see this volatility. Makes me wonder what is the case?
Right now the price going to the 600 dollar and not stopping there is very good if you ask me.

$600 will be achieved very soon, price volatility is good for traders but normal users loves price stability and new investors also prefers stability in price.

Huobi already reached $600 (in CNY) a few times

but not for very long though
All china market has tried to push the price higher but west market still not follow it maybe we need to be patient surely we will see the price touch $600 soon as possible.
China has a big contribution in bitcoins price increased, sure if they want to pump the coin they can do it easily..
Yes youre right china is one of biggest consumers of bitcoin.,they can manipulate the  price of bitcoin if they want.
They can even make it 1000$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 10, 2016, 12:53:33 AM
we are at another stable price again which i believe is a good thing, this helps built up our stash of bitcoin on a fixed price before the big rise comes so we can take the most profit.

But really i want to see bitcoin goes stable for this current price rather than to go up for more and go to 2k$ price because if the price is stable for this price the businessmen will still give oppurtunity to people seeking money online and if price will reach for the said no. Well maybe we can experience big crash since people will surely sell their coins that they buy at cheap price because they already get profit with it and also the advertisement business well be lessen if price is up and we cannot get benifits if advertisers are pulling out because they cant pay high price since bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
June 09, 2016, 11:58:32 PM
we are at another stable price again which i believe is a good thing, this helps built up our stash of bitcoin on a fixed price before the big rise comes so we can take the most profit.
you're right, but I've seen at this price point bicoin become stable again, but there are still many people who can make a profit even if the price of bitcoin bitcoin stable, they are a wonderful person
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 09, 2016, 11:47:53 PM

That means that we need a huge surge or drop soon! Smiley

you don't know what you are talking about! stability is so much better that volatility. volatile price which is going up can bring a lot of publicity but the big rise will lead to fall which is worse becasue that will also bring a lot of publicity this time negative. so this big surge you are looking for will lead to bad things in the long run.
also i have to say that trade volume doesn't help bitcoin grow, trade volume is only restricted to traders and comes with the volatile price, growing and mass adoption has nothing to do with that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
June 09, 2016, 10:50:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: