Pages:
Author

Topic: STAFF member xDeathwing is a SCAMMER! - page 6. (Read 9584 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
September 09, 2013, 10:09:03 AM
xDeathwing, please inform sitnicki about repayment in a reasonable timeframe. :-)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
September 08, 2013, 07:03:45 PM
Well, we have a few witnesses, and their testimonial provided the proof we need.  xDeathwing has not yet gone his way to prove anything :/  And currently he has not proven to have sent proof to either of the people
The only definitive proof for xDeathwing owing 0.5 BTC to sitnicki rather than 0.05 BTC is quotes from sitnicki and Carlos L. However, this may not be an issue because xDeathwing appears to have admitted that he changed the offer from 0.5 to 0.05. As far as this matter is concerned, xDeathwing is in breach of contract if he does not pay sitnicki soon. xDeathwing did not state when the bitcoins will be paid, but it has to be done in a reasonable timeframe.

As for this accusation:
He's pulled suspicious crap on coinchat as well.. Asked the user "fontas" to lend him a certain amount with the promise it would be paid by a specific date and I recall fontas telling the mods that there wasn't any payment on the agreed upon deadline.
No one has linked to any proof for this accusation. Contrary to popular belief, a bunch of angry people holding pitchforks isn't enough evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 08, 2013, 06:34:35 PM
He is fontas... and now you have 2 claims against you, Yet you have failed to provide proof of innocence for both... Show us the TXIDs for fontas and this guy Smiley
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Well, we have a few witnesses, and their testimonial provided the proof we need.  xDeathwing has not yet gone his way to prove anything :/  And currently he has not proven to have sent proof to either of the people
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
September 08, 2013, 04:54:48 PM
He is fontas... and now you have 2 claims against you, Yet you have failed to provide proof of innocence for both... Show us the TXIDs for fontas and this guy Smiley

He has been proven guilty and also he indirectly admitted it... IDK about the second claim tho...
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
September 08, 2013, 04:35:20 PM
legendary
September 08, 2013, 03:48:27 PM
He's pulled suspicious crap on coinchat as well.. Asked the user "fontas" to lend him a certain amount with the promise it would be paid by a specific date and I recall fontas telling the mods that there wasn't any payment on the agreed upon deadline.

That thing closed waaay back.

It was NOT closed, you still owe me money!

xDeathwing also owes me 0.0165 BTC, which should have been paid back the 7th August and it should be added 0.005 BTC as a fee for every week that passed after that. He now owes me 0.0415 BTC.

No contact what so ever telling me the progress or anything like that, but the loan will be getting higher and higher, If I don't get them, I'll send him a negative reputation.

And, who are you?

legendary
nahtnam.com
September 08, 2013, 03:02:23 PM

xDeathwing also owes me 0.0165 BTC, which should have been paid back the 7th August and it should be added 0.005 BTC as a fee for every week that passed after that. He now owes me 0.0415 BTC.

No contact what so ever telling me the progress or anything like that, but the loan will be getting higher and higher, If I don't get them, I'll send him a negative reputation.

And, who are you?

I think he is "fontas" from here: http://puu.sh/4mnWM.png
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
September 08, 2013, 02:58:21 PM

And, who are you?
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
September 08, 2013, 11:50:25 AM

legendary
September 08, 2013, 07:55:11 AM

Who cares it was way back?  You still did it, now you're at it again.  You're not a scammer, but as a mod, you handle situations horribly.
legendary
September 08, 2013, 02:59:57 AM

legendary
September 08, 2013, 02:58:03 AM
Make a video, download it from your link, upload it to virustotal and try it, if it works I'll give you 0.05 BTC.

Here and film - http://youtu.be/ArDIYrFCxYE
Be honorable and promised to give me 0.5 BTC

1NRNYQr6WZXFyAsMz5pyieLnLN6goK8sCR

I see that payment is not actual its from yesterday, come again tomorrow and we'll check.

18 seconds after posting the above and changing the 0.5 to 0.05, xD altered the OP.

Well the timing is sometimes not good, I didn't saw the video posted, i wasn't refreshing the page.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 08, 2013, 02:09:48 AM
Make a video, download it from your link, upload it to virustotal and try it, if it works I'll give you 0.05 BTC.

I see that payment is not actual its from yesterday, come again tomorrow and we'll check.

18 seconds after posting the above and changing the 0.5 to 0.05, xD altered the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 08, 2013, 01:53:07 AM
xDeathwing could have theymos take it out of his pay for being mod on the Turkish section. Surely, he's getting some compensation given that Turkey is a difficult language and all.

xD was quoted prior to the change:

Make a video, download it from your link, upload it to virustotal and try it, if it works I'll give you 0.5 BTC.

But, for the life of me I can't figure out how the quote was changed.

Please check payment  http://www.coinbox.me/?a=1NRNYQr6WZXFyAsMz5pyieLnLN6goK8sCR

30 Aug 2013 1:57:02 PM UTC   a47f9a0ca8b82a1702758ba084eca6d1009d2284c69a730dc934616f635ab11c   0.00060500

https://blockchain.info/address/1NRNYQr6WZXFyAsMz5pyieLnLN6goK8sCR

sitnicki wouldn't have changed it.

EDIT: I see now who changed the quote. Well played! Oops!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
September 08, 2013, 12:28:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 08, 2013, 12:14:16 AM
I'll contact the program creator and pay his bitcoins(as soon as i can, cause i don't have bitcoins.)

Check the loan sub, there are two 0% offers going (Stunna's and Tomatocage's).

That is.. if anyone wants to lend him money Wink

I'm willing to do the loan provided I pay it directly to whoever is owed the btc. Term would probably be a week. Deathwing can send me a PM if interested.

Those of you asking about Edit history, as mentioned before on this thread deathwing confirmed that he originally offered .5 as a "joke"
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
September 07, 2013, 11:38:08 PM
I'll contact the program creator and pay his bitcoins(as soon as i can, cause i don't have bitcoins.)

Check the loan sub, there are two 0% offers going (Stunna's and Tomatocage's).

That is.. if anyone wants to lend him money Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 07, 2013, 11:36:13 PM
Then plz try looking it up, or just tell xDeathwing to pay it! (or he should get a scammer tag)

Well, XDeathwing has essentially said they did have .50BTC in their original post and do intend to pay it, as soon as they get coins. Now its just a matter of XDeathwing stepping up, figuring out a reasonable repayment date, and making ammends for the mistake. People make mistakes, its how they handle them that is important.

There is no edit history. I can sometimes use database backups to get the original post, but backups are done only daily, and this is a big hassle.

Hmm, didn't know that.
legendary
nahtnam.com
September 07, 2013, 11:32:30 PM
Not enough time has passed for me to conclude anything.

Has anyone talked to Theymos about it? He could check what the message was pre edit. For 0.5BTC, I'd hope it is a mistake rather than a scam.

There is no edit history. I can sometimes use database backups to get the original post, but backups are done only daily, and this is a big hassle.

Then plz try looking it up, or just tell xDeathwing to pay it! (or he should get a scammer tag)
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
September 07, 2013, 11:30:22 PM
Not enough time has passed for me to conclude anything.

Has anyone talked to Theymos about it? He could check what the message was pre edit. For 0.5BTC, I'd hope it is a mistake rather than a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: