Author

Topic: Stake your Bitcoin address here - page 376. (Read 1462404 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 01, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
@poptok1: Thank you so much for your assistance and advice Smiley I have just managed to create a new bitcoin address with 1 as start in the address Smiley

Here is my new bitcoin wallet address:

Code:
12fknC5LubHeNoNUFgmwUDUVQFknW3UVvc

Below is also my signed message:

Code:
Proof of ownership:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am 8Habits, today is 10/01/2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Thank you very much guys! Smiley

Quoted will verify it later
Couldn't verify it, apparently you made a mistake please check your signature again

Thank you InvoKing Smiley I'm sorry as I am not really sure how to do this because it is still my first time - I just follow the format in the previous messages here Sad

Anyway, my signature is this one: H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc= that is right below my bitcoin address.

Thanks Smiley

The signed message is valid so the signature is correct, The message from 12fknC5LubHeNoNUFgmwUDUVQFknW3UVvc was verified.

Thank you very much for verifying also my signed message SmartIphone Smiley
I just had my PC wallet version setup as recommended here by poptok1 - it feels so rewarding when you have it done right the things that you might was hard to do but it was just really intimidating to look at (creating own pc version wallet) but was really easy when you start it.. Thanks Wink
October 01, 2016, 11:01:19 AM
@poptok1: Thank you so much for your assistance and advice Smiley I have just managed to create a new bitcoin address with 1 as start in the address Smiley

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:
H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc=

Couldn't verify it, apparently you made a mistake please check your signature again

The signature is the second line after "BEGIN SIGNATURE": H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc=

I have verified with Bitcoin Core successfully.

Thank you very much for quoting and verifying my signed message and bitcoin address Smiley
I'm sorry about the wrong format as I was just copying the format in the previous message here Sad

I am very happy that at last, I have my new bitcoin wallet verified already Smiley this is my biggest triumph for today Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2016, 10:59:58 AM

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:

Thank you InvoKing Smiley I'm sorry as I am not really sure how to do this because it is still my first time - I just follow the format in the previous messages here Sad

Anyway, my signature is this one: H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc= that is right below my bitcoin address.

Thanks Smiley

The signed message is valid so the signature is correct, The message from 12fknC5LubHeNoNUFgmwUDUVQFknW3UVvc was verified.
October 01, 2016, 10:57:51 AM

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:

Thanks Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
October 01, 2016, 10:46:04 AM

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:

The signature is the second line after "BEGIN SIGNATURE": H+NZ8g4bKKjb0azOd7UKj1L3d2PpowZxpF0tjU9nV0wFJSPjtfLoP0B1saQO+ofUI7fsEWe/u/rJXmL+FZrsgjc=

I have verified with Bitcoin Core successfully.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
October 01, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:

October 01, 2016, 10:26:08 AM

Code:

Code:
Proof of ownership:

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
October 01, 2016, 02:31:04 AM
Thanks.. I still don't have any idea on how to do these verifying thing. I want to create a new one with blockchain.info because they have address that starts with 1. Also, how can I able to generate the signature codes (many letters and numbers)? Thanks for the help..

If I may suggest you something, it would be using stand-alone wallet program.
Stuff like multibit or electrum, light weight wallets that will generate a correct
address for you without downloading entire blockchain. Those apps will give you maximum security and an easy option to generate signature.    
It is considered much safer to store your bitcoins on your PC not in the cloud.
October 01, 2016, 02:24:50 AM
Thanks.. I still don't have any idea on how to do these verifying thing. I want to create a new one with blockchain.info because they have address that starts with 1. Also, how can I able to generate the signature codes (many letters and numbers)? Thanks for the help..

My Bitcoin Address:

Code:
38GVGNH3bwJzu5GM1uNKVPVefo8cyvita3

I am here for several months already and I still have no idea about verifying bitcoin address and message with signature thing - poor me Cheesy I am now also figuring out how to verify a message and proof of my account.

Thank you for this ease of verifying my bitcoin address here Smiley
Quoted, however your address seams to be a wallet of some exchange or other
type that you do not fully control. Are you in possession of private key's for this addy?
If not, signing a massage will be impossible ergo this quotation doesn't give you anything.
To make it work as intended you need an address starting with 1.     
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
October 01, 2016, 01:51:45 AM
My Bitcoin Address:

Code:

I am here for several months already and I still have no idea about verifying bitcoin address and message with signature thing - poor me Cheesy I am now also figuring out how to verify a message and proof of my account.

Quoted, however your address seams to be a wallet of some exchange or other
type that you do not fully control. Are you in possession of private key's for this addy?
If not, signing a massage will be impossible ergo this quotation doesn't give you anything.
To make it work as intended you need an address starting with 1.      

HA! Not so fast samurai. Stake your address if you haven't already code-hunter.
October 01, 2016, 01:46:49 AM
My Bitcoin Address:

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 30, 2016, 05:52:56 AM
Code:
I am densuj and today is 30.09.2016. it is my wallet name, will be used for trading,lending,stack and other.

1DENSUJ1RRhPDpSrbMefX6WfR5z9gCkW2W

HEnuLNxNVnKU+H2opBkHICn85DoAVJQE+Bt525nnZuzWfz+BXVw7iBAnnjovAlHC/Y4OiBSRGE1j5iEgrLopdXk=

Got it verified Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
September 30, 2016, 05:51:48 AM
Code:
I am densuj and today is 30.09.2016. it is my wallet name, will be used for trading,lending,stack and other.

HEnuLNxNVnKU+H2opBkHICn85DoAVJQE+Bt525nnZuzWfz+BXVw7iBAnnjovAlHC/Y4OiBSRGE1j5iEgrLopdXk=

verified using https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html
legendary
Activity: 910
September 30, 2016, 05:48:30 AM
Code:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 30, 2016, 01:34:20 AM
Code:
This is kpcian and today is 30.09.2016
1DCYNj2NpspCFXfhZ48wtw4m25t1aTHLFX
IIer7UdN7+CYEaYPXEsO//3yjaflejXe9P1JyC2lxH4XXuhsJ6sJiBx0yQOJDv6cFQRTKMiQggG3btoySpEtk0U=

Verified
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 30, 2016, 01:32:35 AM
Code:
This is kpcian and today is 30.09.2016
1DCYNj2NpspCFXfhZ48wtw4m25t1aTHLFX
IIer7UdN7+CYEaYPXEsO//3yjaflejXe9P1JyC2lxH4XXuhsJ6sJiBx0yQOJDv6cFQRTKMiQggG3btoySpEtk0U=
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
September 29, 2016, 01:43:07 AM
I'm feeling stupid, but I can't understand what the purpose of this verification is.

The purpose of verification is in any case that your account is hacked or you just simply forgot your bitcointalk.org account's password Theymos will help you recover your account you will be again able to login to your account if you have staked a bitcoin address (with the signed message) with your account in this thread. However if your account is hacked you will be asked to sign the message from the same address you used to stake here so when you sign message with the same address and claims that my account is hacked the theymos will help you. So i say that's the best part of security/verification . Their are many hackers who are ready to hack the passwords so better change your password to a hard one and better stake your bitcoin address here Smiley

Thank you for the answer.
So it's a "forum dedicated" verification only, right?

Well you can say that.
However their are many other ways to recover your account if you forgot your password but if its hacked then you should stake your bitcoin address. If you forgot your password just click on forgot password and recover through your email but if hacked no way the hacker will change your email too.
BTW you can check the security log of bitcointalk to see what's happening around who is changing password/email everything is mentioned here.
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

I guess time to stake your bitcoin address. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
September 29, 2016, 01:36:13 AM
everybody can throw away to my address: 1KMFYQZSyDQiDYdUB8RrPDgA4VdE6f8Uzj

you must sure after you throw away your bitcoin will increase from God
Why Mr. Naoko only quote not give the reasons? Are you will throw away to : 1KMFYQZSyDQiDYdUB8RrPDgA4VdE6f8Uzj

Smiley Wink  Cheesy

You posted in a thread that has the sole purpose of posting your bitcoin address so other people can quote it. That's why Naoko quoted your address (that's what he's supposed to do).

If i'm not mistaken, what you're doing is more or less begging. This is frowned upon by the community... Just a friendly reminder. I personally don't really care if somebody is begging, but other members might red tag your account if you do.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 29, 2016, 01:35:01 AM

Why Mr. Naoko only quote not give the reasons? Are you will throw away to : 1KMFYQZSyDQiDYdUB8RrPDgA4VdE6f8Uzj

Smiley Wink  Cheesy
Activity: 812
September 29, 2016, 01:27:44 AM

Jump to: