Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake.com , unable to withdraw almost 3500$ - page 3. (Read 808 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
October 13, 2020, 10:58:09 PM
I have played on this gambling site and unfortunately, I never got a chance in winning in this gambling site but some of my friends are playing on this site and they have never encounter failed withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
October 13, 2020, 10:43:43 PM
I haven't looked much into this site but a quick google reveals this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinGambling/comments/757daz/stakecom_is_a_scam/

I guess you need to be more vigilant in what you toss your precious btc into! Tongue
Activity: 612
Merit: 36
October 13, 2020, 10:41:08 PM
Hello community,

I have a problem with stake.
Registered at stake 3 weeks ago and played me up to platinum or whatever the name is.
I am up maybe 10k on my account.
Yesterday I deposited 0.09 and 0.07 and played myself up close to 0.33.

Today I wanted to withdraw my money and got the info "you are not allowed to do that".

Chat support refuses to answer what is going on and said I must contact [email protected].
First she said the department will message me "very soon", and some messages later suddenly is was "Just to mention, it can take up a couple of business days for the team to respond on your email."

What is this site trying to pull? I am from a non banned country, only ever had this 1 account and never did anything wrong. I think wiining might be wrong in ther eyes.
I think its only because I won too much and they dont like that.
The fact that you first have to hope that your bet wins and then even have to hope that the site pays you your money is just ridiculous.

Chat support is not replying anymore and the "department" I sent the mail to also doesnt.

Will update here.
Pages:
Jump to: