Pages:
Author

Topic: STAR COIN [STR] - The coin with bonus STAR blocks - page 19. (Read 143627 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
buy 10k str coin .001 btc  pm me Tongue
Grin
Do you know how to use a calculator?
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/83
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
buy 10k str coin .001 btc  pm me Tongue
And there's another bugs. If you send like... 70000+ coins, it'll fail to make the transaction.

I rename this to StarBugscoin
It depends on the number of input transactions that fit into this amount.
I had the same problem, which is solved by sending smaller amounts.
After gluing smaller amounts already possible to send the entire amount entirely.
Someone began buying up coins on Cryptsy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Please add the following to the list of pools...brand new pool launched today!

CharityMiningPools.com - Mining for Change!

https://str.charityminingpools.com
Several other coins as well

STRATUM, VARDIFF, PROP, SSL, 0.5% Donation Fee Mandatory that goes to a deserving charitable recipient.

First 50 miners to sign up and mine for a minimum of 24 hours will receive 0% Pool Fees for the life of their account on the specific Mining Pool they signup and mine at.

All Donations collected for the month of February will goto the BitGive Foundation.
http://bitgivefoundation.org/

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

See article https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-charityminingpools-logo-contest-005-btc-reward19-diff-coins-462455 for official launch page and more information.
Activity: 182
Blink, squint.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Okay maybe i am just a fucking noob but i want to solo mine starcoin.

my config file:
Sample starcoin.conf:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=Avrillis
rpcpassword=a
rpcallowip=10.1.1.1
rpcport=18217
addnode=63.246.129.56
addnode=68.0.160.3
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=77.172.80.106
addnode=190.14.37.111
addnode=159.224.220.21

My wallet syncs but cgminer wont start with these settings:

"C:\Program Files\cgminer-3.7.2-windows\cgminer.exe" --scrypt -o 10.1.1.1:18217 -u Avrillis -p a -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-fan 50-80 --temp-target 60 --auto-fan --temp-cutoff 85

Only thing i am not sure with is the rpcallowip=??? first there was 10.1.1.* but dont know what i should replace * with
Activity: 616
And there's another bugs. If you send like... 70000+ coins, it'll fail to make the transaction.

Have you re-tried it? I've sent quarter and half million at once without issue.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Well, come get your STAR COINS at our pool.

Currently at 40MHS!!!

STAR.LEETPOOLS.COM

Where the pool and my mining starcoins?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
All you guys losing BTC on this crash, i invite you to join my scheduled pump tomorrow and try to get out of the red

Starcoin crashing. 0.000001 level.
Activity: 201
Wow.  It doesn't look like the block explorer stopped working, it looks like someone took it down.  How about that?

Anyone else have the expertise to put up a Starcoin block explorer?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this coin is heading to graveyard of alts. no active dev and current volume on cryptsy is only 6.34btc http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/show/str
Activity: 84
The market cap is ~ $85,000 for Starcoin at present. (There are 40 million Starcoins in circulation)

Starcoin was worth a whole lot more before the block explorer went down... *hint* Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Activity: 84
Any chance someone can fix the block explorer? Starcoin has one of the lowest market caps on CoinMarketCap.com and I'm sure more people would invest if they knew how cheap it was!
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Come over to star.hashrapid.com and lets MINE!!!!  I need help!  Let's find these bonus blocks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
STR.CripToe.Com will be shut down Friday.

Do to the underwhelming support for this coin, the pool will be brought down Friday.  I have shut stratum down, and I have set everyone's autopayout threshold to 0.1STR if they had a payout address listed.  There is approximately 1700STR that is sitting in the wallet for users who have not set a wallet address on their account.  Please make sure you edit your account and add your payout address.  If you do not do this by Friday, I will be liquidating the funds into the pool op payout... aka, I will claim them.

Please claim your coins by Friday.

Thanks,

Fuse
Pages:
Jump to: