Pages:
Author

Topic: Star Trek Crypto Coin thread - Big changes are coming!! - page 3. (Read 40145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Yes it is down. I don't have any info on when it will be back up.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Don't forget Takeicoin Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
exchange is down for me, anyone else?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I see GPL got some nice hash on it people are getting the hint i think !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
DARSEK REDEMPTION ENDS ON THE 21ST...ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!

There are still some large balances outstanding, and I do not want to see them forfeit.
legendary
I have figured out what is happening with some of these UFC wallet conversions, though I am not entirely sure why it only effects some wallets, it may have some strange connection to encryption. The base58.h file has changed from the original base coin to the present base. This is due to a change in Bitcoins base58.h file. Older coins will have the old Base58.h file. COins based on a newer version of Bitcoin will have the new base58.h file.

To avoid confusion with the encrypted wallets, I am willing to recover them for people having problems with the conversion.

Just e-mail the wallet AND THE PASSPHRASE. Change the passphrase if you wish. In the e-mail body place the passphrase and the new address you want the recovered coins to go.

[email protected]

I wish to use this address to keep the Darsek redemption wallets separate.
legendary
In response to the last post I must add, I cannot get this wallet stable on Win Serv 08 R2 with all updates. I bought the server to hold wallets, and has quad quad zeons with 64gb of ram. It will start, then it goes flaky. If you move a window, it crashes. If you minimize and maximize, it crashes.

Hell I am happy with the command line wallet, I just want the PoS to work. Right now, I am losing, coins....

I do not compile to Windows server, the Windows compile environment is done in Windows 7. Getting these clients to compile and run right in Desktop Windows can be tricky. There may be just enough difference between the Desktop and Server versions of Windows to cause issues. I am also not sure about QT compatibility on Windows server.

If stake is not working right on Windows server, you still are not losing coins. Stake weighting is between 30 and 90 days. The older the coins are in that range, the greater stake weight they carry. So when a solution is found, only coin stake older then 90 days will cause a small loss as the coins cannot gain anymore stake weight after 90 days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like the Star Trek coins.  I think Takei will add even more validity to their progress.

Someone should make TakeiCoin.  Oh my!

http://TakeiCoin.org
Activity: 686
 In response to the last post I must add, I cannot get this wallet stable on Win Serv 08 R2 with all updates. I bought the server to hold wallets, and has quad quad zeons with 64gb of ram. It will start, then it goes flaky. If you move a window, it crashes. If you minimize and maximize, it crashes.

Hell I am happy with the command line wallet, I just want the PoS to work. Right now, I am losing, coins....
Activity: 686
Ok i did what was said in the readme but my darsek wallet won't start now i get this anyone?

Dam, how buried are these dialog windows? (noticing the default text color on the background, unreadable) I spent hours hunting all these dialogs down.

I am not sure what the issue is here. If one does not remove the TXleveldb directory, one normally gets the "Database runaway error".

Try a complete clean startup. Copy your wallet.dat and conf file somewhere and delete the complete datadir. Start the client. After the client has synced, shutdown the client and swap in your saved wallet.dat and conf file. Start the client again and everything should be ok.

Only seen this error once.. and when it happened, I started the wallet after shutting it down too quickly.

Once I restarted it after, never saw it again.

Scrap'
legendary
Activity: 912
I like the Star Trek coins.  I think Takei will add even more validity to their progress.

Someone should make TakeiCoin.  Oh my!
Activity: 128

dreamwatcher,

Ok, found my UFC address (CEUdrrJqHacYTovKHRXRHcCBe6w1s2tZvB) and it shows up on that list. Still don't get why it didn't convert over to new.

I have just sent a copy of my old UFC wallet per your request to the email you posted above.  I appreciate your help!

Thanks!

@dreamwatcher,  Did you ever get this figured out?  I sent you the wallet on the 12th.  I still have not received my UFC.  Thanks.

I received one wallet and dealt with the issue, I though it was yours. Other then that I have not gotten any other wallets. I am going to PM you with one of my personnel business e-mails to send it to. There appears to be some funkiness with the Base58.H files, that only appears to be a problem in a few cases, but I have a couple of methods around it.

Ok, just resent original email.  Thanks!
legendary

dreamwatcher,

Ok, found my UFC address (CEUdrrJqHacYTovKHRXRHcCBe6w1s2tZvB) and it shows up on that list. Still don't get why it didn't convert over to new.

I have just sent a copy of my old UFC wallet per your request to the email you posted above.  I appreciate your help!

Thanks!

@dreamwatcher,  Did you ever get this figured out?  I sent you the wallet on the 12th.  I still have not received my UFC.  Thanks.

I received one wallet and dealt with the issue, I though it was yours. Other then that I have not gotten any other wallets. I am going to PM you with one of my personnel business e-mails to send it to. There appears to be some funkiness with the Base58.H files, that only appears to be a problem in a few cases, but I have a couple of methods around it.
Hello All would like more people to join irc.freenode.net and join the #scificointalk channel we can all chat and get things done a little quicker so come by!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 128
So, I had ~100k UFC left in my 1.5.5 wallet and just did the convert to 2.3....all coins gone.
Coins mined were from back in October at least, maybe even September.
Afraid to even think about the GPL I will loose going from 2.3 to 2.5
Fucking WTF!?

Did you run convert wallet ?

You are not going to lose any coins unless you have some coins from btcltc.

I need you to look at : http://ufc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block/121

See if your  UFC addresses are there. This is the block were the coin redistribution was done.

I don't know my old wallet address and I can't load the old wallet so how can I search for the address?  The address in the converted wallet doesn't show up on that list, so I will assume it's a new address.  My coins were all mined and never received from btcltc.com (although I have sent some there and sold a while back).

Dam Foocoin garbage (The original client that I was NOT a dev on was based on foocoin)

Ok, there appears to be something wrong with the way the very first client handles addresses and the later versions. I was not the original developer so it will take a bit of time for me to untangle this knot, and I just do not have the time right now.

Just send me your old wallet (attach to E-mail) ,with password if encrypted, and I will send your coins from my personal wallet.  I will then reclaim them when I have time to untangle this knot. Do not forget to include an address from the current client for me to send your coins. [email protected]

dreamwatcher,

Thanks!

Activity: 182
1. JDE completed the trifecta: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/17/sci-fi-coin-week-united-federation-of-planets-credit-system

2. MAJOR promotion is happening at SCForum: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8822.0.html
Please support!

3. MAC KED wallet is ready, thanks to xpansive, I was involved with this development since the beginning. It's very very nice!
Will do an ANN later today or tomorrow.

Lots of good things happening Smiley
legendary
Ok i did what was said in the readme but my darsek wallet won't start now i get this anyone?

Dam, how buried are these dialog windows? (noticing the default text color on the background, unreadable) I spent hours hunting all these dialogs down.

I am not sure what the issue is here. If one does not remove the TXleveldb directory, one normally gets the "Database runaway error".

Try a complete clean startup. Copy your wallet.dat and conf file somewhere and delete the complete datadir. Start the client. After the client has synced, shutdown the client and swap in your saved wallet.dat and conf file. Start the client again and everything should be ok.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I have a premium cryptfoilo account. (bought 50% off on  cybermonday) would love to be able to track scfi coins there.
Pages:
Jump to: