Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 15. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, the admins of the project say when the STAR tokens will be added to one of the large and popular exchanges? Why has STAR tokens not been added to the exchange so far? After all, preparations for the ICO went for about 8 months and the ICO collected a good amount of money? Such projects should, in a short time after the end of the ICO, add tokens to the exchange
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I am just wondering will Starbase will be traded on coinmarketcap added and what exchanges are you guys aiming to add the token? Are some majors exchanges coming in the near future?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starbase/

its up now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am just wondering will Starbase will be traded on coinmarketcap added and what exchanges are you guys aiming to add the token? Are some majors exchanges coming in the near future?

I really hope it happens soon, would be nice to see it there and for many people, it will be a good sign. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Starbase is now listed on HitBTC

STAR/ETH pair so far.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/STAR-to-ETH

There is a problem in the price. The lowest seller can sell it to 0.01 ETH. Of course the price is too high and there are no buyers.
Activity: 406
Project spent ICO during the year, then it will take a long time to wait, I did not read what they planned on the roadmap, but I assume that the process will be very lengthy. Who needs money, let them merge for pennies, and the one who waited almost a year of payments, can wait for another one for a decent price.
Activity: 62
Starbase is now listed on HitBTC

STAR/ETH pair so far.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/STAR-to-ETH
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Having a great day, just received rest of my missing tokens. Thanks a lot to the team for the fast response! Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello, tell  how much money the project collected during the ICO. What was the maximum hard cap for your project? How much did 1 STAR token during the ICO? When it is planned that STAR tokens will be released to the  exchanges and which exchanges will issue the STAR token, i would like to buy several thousand STAR tokens.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
http://isprofits.com/
Hello!
My email: [email protected]
Today I wrote my ETH wallet, in the office of your site https://bounty.starbase.co/dashboard
Please send me a token.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
It is true that this project is slow progress but it has high potential. At the moment it is just bad not to be listed elsewhere except etherdelta.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I regret I invest here, communication 0 in this team...
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I have already received all my tokens. Paid in two runs, but no explanation of what has happened.
I hope the development of the project is a little more appropriate than your fundraising.
Activity: 280
  The distribution of tokens goes in several periods and I think that in the very near future everyone will be able to get earned STAR tokens! Only one remark to the development team from them is almost no feedback and this is very bad!   Angry

I agree, the activity is not very high, but the team actually has a lot of work, so you need to be patient.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
I have recieved tokens. 1stake in the dashboard is 1 STAR in the wallet.
Unfortunately, two of my works (articles) are still pending from August! So they aren't checked at all. I have written so many times to the support, even in Facebook, but there is no answer.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
It's bad that Etherdelta is not in another stock market. If prices are traded in Chinese or Japanese stock exchanges, these prices will be very low.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
  The distribution of tokens goes in several periods and I think that in the very near future everyone will be able to get earned STAR tokens! Only one remark to the development team from them is almost no feedback and this is very bad!   Angry
Activity: 91
I have all the tokens that enroll me. I already thought that I would not get them. Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
 When the STAR tokens are planned to be posted to the stock exchanges, is there any news on this issue that I heard that the STAR tokens are traded on the etherdelta but for such a popular project it is necessary that the tokens be traded on larger exchanges.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I received my wallet 60 tokens,while on the portal I have 500,why did this happen? this is a Scam?
edit : just got a second transaction with the rest of the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: