Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 14. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
The price should not have fallen so much. The possibility of a scam now comes to mind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
HITBTC should be listed on a higher quality stock exchange. For example, it could be Kucoin.

Give it more time, the team will make you happy in 2018  and definitely we will see more exchanges. ( Hope it will be Binance  )
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
HITBTC should be listed on a higher quality stock exchange. For example, it could be Kucoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will the Starbase project out a airdrop for holders of STAR tokens when on the Starbase platform will the ICO carry out new projects? What companies are currently negotiating with the introduction of the ICO on the Starbase platform?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me why on the HitBTC exchange they put the minimum price for trading STAR tokens in 0.01ETN this is done on the part of the project or the side of the HitBTC exchange from this big price no one buys STAR tokens on the HitBTC exchange.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
This token have channel telegram group?
Any link telegram?
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Starbase is now listed on HitBTC. Why the minimum price for STAR tokens in the HitBTC exchange are set at 0.01 ETH i think this is too high a price for traders should be a choice to set their own price for STAR tokens so that they can choose at what price to buy STAR tokens.
for a token that had its ico 7 months back the value of the coin raised should be at that level. If not for the coinmarketcap value it is written in some sites to be 1 star=8$. I believe with additional exchanges the value will increase
We need exchanges bigger than hitbtc, binance is a good choice and I hope the team is considering putting starbase at that exchange.
Even if this is a good project but we are just in low volume exchanges then for sure it will take time until we see a price that is above the ICO price.
Activity: 532
Presale Starting May 1st
Maybe it's too hasty, but is it normal for the ICO price to fall below 50%?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Starbase is now listed on HitBTC. Why the minimum price for STAR tokens in the HitBTC exchange are set at 0.01 ETH i think this is too high a price for traders should be a choice to set their own price for STAR tokens so that they can choose at what price to buy STAR tokens.
for a token that had its ico 7 months back the value of the coin raised should be at that level. If not for the coinmarketcap value it is written in some sites to be 1 star=8$. I believe with additional exchanges the value will increase
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I heard that Binance listed coin with money. Maybe you need to follow this road. Just a suggestion .
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
They need to work to be listed on other stock exchanges. They need to communicate with Binance or Bittrex.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is good news from the project that STAR tokens will already be traded on the exchange. HitBTC is a normal  exchange and on it large trading volumes are gone after STAR tokens are released to the HitBTC exchange their price will increase several times.

This is really great news. This exchange has quite high trading volumes, which will ensure a high demand for the coin.
When will the project start working in the normal mode and conduct new start-ups on its site? How is the project development work written in your white paper? With what new startups does your project work together now? Thank you
Activity: 350
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
As long as the major stock exchanges can not be listed, our work is very difficult. At least Kucoin will be very well listed.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I correctly received my STAR tokens! Now it's hold for a few months and await the new era of markets! What was the price of ICO? It looks like the current prices are interesting! There should be better communication here on the thread.
Activity: 196
This is good news from the project that STAR tokens will already be traded on the exchange. HitBTC is a normal  exchange and on it large trading volumes are gone after STAR tokens are released to the HitBTC exchange their price will increase several times.
Activity: 770
When will the STAR tokens go to the stock exchanges? ICO has been completed for more than 1 month, but until now the project participants do not have a stock exchange for trading STAR tokens. Are there any plan in the project for the release of tokens to popular and large exchanges?

we don't even know if they are working on something or just made a contribution period of 7months and now rest for some months.. their useless tweets are always the same
When will the STAR tokens go to the stock exchanges? ICO has been completed for more than 1 month, but until now the project participants do not have a stock exchange for trading STAR tokens. Are there any plan in the project for the release of tokens to popular and large exchanges?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
HITBTC fixes zero problem. There is inconsistency in buying and selling price.
Pages:
Jump to: