Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 12. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
It will always be below the ICO price without being listed in a new exchange. I will wait till March and follow.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Don't judge the project immediately after shuffle in markets. Startbase has come out successfully and this is what traders and small investors watch for speculation. If you have read well about the project you should be long on this without caring about small change sin price periodically.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
ive been introducing a bunch of people to the project. its still very much undervalued. once this gets more exposure and binance listing it will explode.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Today price has nice movement I'm in profit now by picking some tokens from yesterday panic sell. I would like to hold my tokens for long run because this is really big project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
yeah, hovering barely above ICO price.
You will see this on others icos too in next days so don't be surprised.Market moving both ways... Wink
All we are preparing for a good pampa. Soon the price will grow to $ 1. So be on the alert. We will be on the moon.waiting for this moment and do not miss it.

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
You will see this on others icos too in next days so don't be surprised.Market moving both ways... Wink

because of the crash, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

all things considered it kept its USD value quite well
Activity: 15

because of the crash, it was gonna happen sooner or later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
thats what has been communicated from hitbtc but as you may know exchanges have considerable lag in doing anything. so who knows.

thanks for the info! appreciate it
thats what has been communicated from hitbtc but as you may know exchanges have considerable lag in doing anything. so who knows.
Hi guys,

This is probably a stupid question, but i haven't got a decent awnser from others. I've bought 50 star on Hitbtc for 0.01 eth, short after that the price for sell changed into a -, now, it is not possible to sell Star on hitbtc, anyone has a clue on what this might mean? Does it have something to do with volume or price for HitBtc?

Thanks in advance!

You need to be careful with hitbtc , they normally dealing with IOU tokens, you need to do research before trading something. Did you notice price difference there and volume?

The price stays the same, but the volume changes, nobody is able to sell, these are the stats:

1   EtherDelta   STAR/ETH   $188.841   $0,296333   99.93%   Recently
2   HitBTC   STAR/ETH   $136           $13,36           0.07%   Recently

Huh

Hitbtc is a problem now. But the price of Etherdeltada is more than the price of ICO.

Ok, so iv'e noticed im a total noob who made a decision he doesn't understand. What have i bought and, how is it possible for me to sell it? I feel like i dont fully understand the awnsers you guys are giving, am i missing something? What will this pricefix on the 15th do with my investment? coin/eur?

you bought way way above market price. the fix on the 15th will help add more decimals to hitbtc, so hopefully the price there will be more in line with reality. but that doesnt change what you have already paid. sorry my dude.

Thanks for the info, i dont really care about the price aslong at the amount of STAR coins is equal to the price iv'e payed Smiley so if i now have 50 coins for 0.5eth i hope i get around 1500/1200 coins for the same 0.5eth, any advice on what to do with them on hitbtc? There should be a fix today but i dont see anything happening yet..
Jeremy the Community Manager just posted this in telegram:

Bounty tokens: The final wave of bounty token distribution has been sent out, so all users who had put in their Eth address should have received tokens now (allow a little time for network delay).
The price has suffered a complete congestion. I did not think you'd fall so hard. I hope to recover soon.

Market has contracted as a whole. You need to realize that STARBASE is only trading on ED and HIB8. No active marketing, no platform is yet ready.
And yet we are trading above ICO price (in USD). Last week we were trading at 4x of ICO price. With a little push this will go way way up. I'm buying more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
The price has suffered a complete congestion. I did not think you'd fall so hard. I hope to recover soon.

I hope so too ... still, you will be ok if you stop checking the price every day and do it weekly or monthly  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
someone asked about roadmap.

the team is attending this conference this week.

https://www.crypto-finance-conference.com/en/

STAR has also been spotted on the binance API.

platform launches in Feb. closed community alpha is in Jan.

hold your coins or buy more if you can. when the team registeres a company in japan this thing is getting listed on jap exchanges. there's very few officially recognized jap cryptos due to complex regulations. the market is starved for new projects. this thing is going to the next galaxy.
Hi guys,

This is probably a stupid question, but i haven't got a decent awnser from others. I've bought 50 star on Hitbtc for 0.01 eth, short after that the price for sell changed into a -, now, it is not possible to sell Star on hitbtc, anyone has a clue on what this might mean? Does it have something to do with volume or price for HitBtc?

Thanks in advance!

You need to be careful with hitbtc , they normally dealing with IOU tokens, you need to do research before trading something. Did you notice price difference there and volume?

The price stays the same, but the volume changes, nobody is able to sell, these are the stats:

1   EtherDelta   STAR/ETH   $188.841   $0,296333   99.93%   Recently
2   HitBTC   STAR/ETH   $136           $13,36           0.07%   Recently

Huh

Hitbtc is a problem now. But the price of Etherdeltada is more than the price of ICO.

Ok, so iv'e noticed im a total noob who made a decision he doesn't understand. What have i bought and, how is it possible for me to sell it? I feel like i dont fully understand the awnsers you guys are giving, am i missing something? What will this pricefix on the 15th do with my investment? coin/eur?

you bought way way above market price. the fix on the 15th will help add more decimals to hitbtc, so hopefully the price there will be more in line with reality. but that doesnt change what you have already paid. sorry my dude.
Pages:
Jump to: