Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 4. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I never thought ICO price would go down that much. The ICO I made the most damage. I hope they will improve.
honestly I don't know. We are not even sure if they will be able to release something with their law problems..
Personnaly I invest in preseale (04/2017) and at this time ICOs was on fire so it was a good plan. Right now it seems different..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I never thought ICO price would go down that much. The ICO I made the most damage. I hope they will improve.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
someone have some news ? almost a month I didn't heard anything here..
even bad news would be something to move this project Cheesy 

Some people say that no news is a good news in a bear market  Cheesy  lol ... keep the good news for a bull market. Grin Grin
someone have some news ? almost a month I didn't heard anything here..
even bad news would be something to move this project Cheesy 
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is about those from CMC knowing something that we don't. Actually there are many markets having very low volume juts like Starbase these day. There are two possibilities for these to not be removed first general market condition which is suppressing and second development is active. One of the these two or one is the reason. Before the end of last month they had update regrading KYC provide which was good read.
I don't understand why Starbase is still on CMC after months of daily trading under 100$ Shocked Shocked
I hope they know something we don't
Good, more updates more reasons to hold. Cheesy Congratulations on the Onfido partnership, KYC indeed an important addition to any good project.

there will be a KYC in starbase too ?? no problem for that as everyone asks for it. But I would prefer to see a release date before waisting my time doing it..
Good, more updates more reasons to hold. Cheesy Congratulations on the Onfido partnership, KYC indeed an important addition to any good project.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
When will the project start working in the normal mode and conduct new start-ups on its site? How is the project development work written in your white paper? With what new startups does your project work together now? Thank you
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is incredible project for this year!
Thanks for the airdrops
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
We need more such updates to restore the lost confidence in people. I looked at the blog and found it interesting but I am not supporter of KYC providing services by these startups. I don't trust nobody when it comes to safety of my personal data is past leakage of these databases have caused many problems.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
NrX
Merit: 254
There is big risk for STAR to be removed from CMC with zero volume continuously. Starbase CEO participates in various events but that is not enough as there should be complete synchronization among all the elements of development. It covers exchanges,development,volume and marketing to keep the project alive and actively on the move.
already more than a years since first presale and not even a release date or some normal roadmap Cheesy
and I thought japaneese people were serious
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
Another sad day in crypto, everything is dropping and even in this thread good news become rare. Time to move on or not? Grin

Cant be predicted by anyone. Crypto can give huge profit/loss in a day/week/month/year...Better to go on our own research and hold/dump whenever we feel it is good to go.

I understand what you mean, but it is not such good idea to sell at this price especially with low volume.  I am still, expecting some improvement overall.
And who now decides to sell at the price that is offered on stock exchanges with zero volumes is very silly. You can drain only if you really need money, or you are bounty hunters, for investors it's a minus job.
In general, before the general decline of the market, tokens were taken on the delta by 0.00016eth, so it's not cheaper than this amount. At the start of the platform, the development is promised to enter a good stock exchange, so let's see what happens next.
Another sad day in crypto, everything is dropping and even in this thread good news become rare. Time to move on or not? Grin

Cant be predicted by anyone. Crypto can give huge profit/loss in a day/week/month/year...Better to go on our own research and hold/dump whenever we feel it is good to go.

I understand what you mean, but it is not such good idea to sell at this price especially with low volume.  I am still, expecting some improvement overall.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 448
Merit: 292
After that, I will not invest in any Japanese project. Starbase and spindle caused 90% of the damage.
I think we should not put an end to this project. It's too early to be upset, or it may be too late. The downside of the project is that the team did not warn investors that this investment is likely very long-term.
The last count of the team's work on the project gives hope. A lot of interesting news, even passed the audit from the company Tecneos - http://blockchain.tecneos.de/audits/starbase/index.html
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: