Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform ** - page 9. (Read 27533 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Maybe I invested in a dead project. No price is rising. I am harmed by ETH.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
It was one of the good but unlucky projects of the market. But my belief is not over.
What do you mean? it's still too early to tell, you cannot conclude it's unlucky because it's still ongoing and we investors
has to believe that there is a great future that is waiting for us, so I will hold my tokens until the price pump.

he may be referring to the fact that it was a prolonged project. ICO delays etc.
im positive that the team can pick up pace now.
It was delayed but it was a blessing in disguise because it makes the price of ETH rise.
So far, although we are not yet in bigger exchanges, I am already satisfied with the price as of now, but of course we still hope
that one day we will see this in bigger exchanges so it will grow more like other successful projects which are traded in popular exchanges.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
It was one of the good but unlucky projects of the market. But my belief is not over.
What do you mean? it's still too early to tell, you cannot conclude it's unlucky because it's still ongoing and we investors
has to believe that there is a great future that is waiting for us, so I will hold my tokens until the price pump.

he may be referring to the fact that it was a prolonged project. ICO delays etc.
im positive that the team can pick up pace now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
we dont know what the plans are. lets not jump to conclusions. any future sales can be structured in such a way that it protects the investments on early adopters. im also curious how they plan to handle the total supply.

EDIT: looks like they are in talks with institutional investors to fund their projects using STAR. those investors need to buy STAR on the free market to fund those projects. so looks like STAR will appreciate in value as more investors come into play and need to buy star to invest.
I will patiently wait until such time STAR will already cost an amount based on my target.
My target is $1, I know it's very aggressive but I believe it will be possible if the team will continue to work hard to develop this project.
We are not yet in high volume exchanges so there is always a room for price improvement.

1USD is conservative in my view. you need to remember that its not really a western coin. the western crypto sphere will only pick it up when it explodes in japan. team is registering a physical presence there, will likely be listed on japanese exchanges plus other mainstream ones. those markets are much more favourable to crypto. and with regulation looming STAR is uniquely positioned to funnel investor money into cryptoprojects in a safe and regulated way.

worst case is 1USD for me, likely 2.5USD. best case 5+USD. it all depends on what kind of projects they secure. imagine if they would start funding games or anime/manga projects there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
we dont know what the plans are. lets not jump to conclusions. any future sales can be structured in such a way that it protects the investments on early adopters. im also curious how they plan to handle the total supply.

EDIT: looks like they are in talks with institutional investors to fund their projects using STAR. those investors need to buy STAR on the free market to fund those projects. so looks like STAR will appreciate in value as more investors come into play and need to buy star to invest.
I will patiently wait until such time STAR will already cost an amount based on my target.
My target is $1, I know it's very aggressive but I believe it will be possible if the team will continue to work hard to develop this project.
We are not yet in high volume exchanges so there is always a room for price improvement.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
STAR marketcap has finally been updated on CMC.

What will be with 813 000 000 mln tokens? This is unsold tokens or tokens for team? This is a very big % of tokens and they must burn them  Huh

Circulating Supply
187 500 000 STAR
Total Supply
1 000 000 000 STAR

check out the post sale report

https://blog.starbase.co/star-token-sale-report-withdrawal-guide-1c6a3833acc9

the 750m is reserved for further funding rounds. they were never meant to be sold in the initial ICO, so a burn is not fully justified. but who knows if the community grows and demands a burn maybe they will listen.

62m is for team compensation.

So they will have another ICO rounds? Why? Its unfair in relation to investors. And this cant give their tokens grow.
Activity: 15
the starbase team or hitbtc would need to give away their own coins to compensate you. personally i doubt that will happen. but who knows. if i were you i wouldnt count on it.

So you are saying that by a fault in their code, we get a loss of near 99%? I doubt that, it could be, but that would be a major crash for the community behind the coin. I also doubt that it's legal to fulfill such a situation without compensating investors.

its a problem that you need to take up with hitbtc. its their platform. what do you mean legal? you've paid the price that was given. no one forced you to. price on ED was way lower and yet you chose to go with hitbtc without doing your research. i understand it sucks for you, but theres only so much responsibility hitbtc or star can take in this instance.

true, true, i guess im looking for anything bright on the sky. I've been waiting for 4 weeks on a Hitbtc support ticket about this matter, taking the loss as granted.
Thanks for the info, didnt ment to be harsh.
the starbase team or hitbtc would need to give away their own coins to compensate you. personally i doubt that will happen. but who knows. if i were you i wouldnt count on it.

So you are saying that by a fault in their code, we get a loss of near 99%? I doubt that, it could be, but that would be a major crash for the community behind the coin. I also doubt that it's legal to fulfill such a situation without compensating investors.

its a problem that you need to take up with hitbtc. its their platform. what do you mean legal? you've paid the price that was given. no one forced you to. price on ED was way lower and yet you chose to go with hitbtc without doing your research. i understand it sucks for you, but theres only so much responsibility hitbtc or star can take in this instance.

What will be with 813 000 000 mln tokens? This is unsold tokens or tokens for team? This is a very big % of tokens and they must burn them  Huh

Circulating Supply
187 500 000 STAR
Total Supply
1 000 000 000 STAR

check out the post sale report

https://blog.starbase.co/star-token-sale-report-withdrawal-guide-1c6a3833acc9

the 750m is reserved for further funding rounds. they were never meant to be sold in the initial ICO, so a burn is not fully justified. but who knows if the community grows and demands a burn maybe they will listen.

62m is for team compensation.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

What will be with 813 000 000 mln tokens? This is unsold tokens or tokens for team? This is a very big % of tokens and they must burn them  Huh

Circulating Supply
187 500 000 STAR
Total Supply
1 000 000 000 STAR
Activity: 27
hitbtc has the decimal limit set improperly. you can buy but you will be paying 100x over the current asking price everywhere else.
Etherdelta, hib8 have prices closer to reality. most of the volume is on ED at the moment.

Thank you very much for your answer. I didn't know it's listed on some other exchanges as well. Etherdelta feels quite complicated, but hib8 seems like a good solution for me. I think I will try my luck with that one.
hitbtc has the decimal limit set improperly. you can buy but you will be paying 100x over the current asking price everywhere else.
Etherdelta, hib8 have prices closer to reality. most of the volume is on ED at the moment.
Activity: 27
Anyone has any thought on our starbase investments on hitbtc? Several people really afraid to get kicked in the nuts, no sell price, no volume, buy price is 0.01 eth, im in for 0.5eth gg

I'm in the same boat. I bought starbase coins from hitbtc at.01 eth and I have no idea what the company decides to do to resolve the issue. I will be pissed if they just pocket all of that profit. Angry

pocket all the profit? you do realise that you bought from other users like you and me right? not from starbase, the company, or hitbtc. down the line the issue will be fixed, more decimal places will be added, but your purchase is done. theres no resolution coming.

But will we still get the amount of coins with the same value of our investment, that's what we all want to know. Will they add decials to our coins or to the eth value, and if the eth value, will we get the amount off coins we deserve for 0.5 eth, whitch now equals 50 coins but if the price becomes 0.0005eth for a coin, will we get .5eth worth of coins.

I dont care that i cant trade now, i think it's a great product but i dont want to end up with 50coins worth 2 dollars while we invested 500 euro for 50 coins.

My first post around here. I have an  account at HitBTC and lately found out about starbase. I was just thinking about buying some, as I found it's listed at there. I started to wonder why isn't the price moving anywhere and then I found this thread. So there is some kind of a problem and I shouldn't buy right now, or what is the situation?
Anyone has any thought on our starbase investments on hitbtc? Several people really afraid to get kicked in the nuts, no sell price, no volume, buy price is 0.01 eth, im in for 0.5eth gg

I'm in the same boat. I bought starbase coins from hitbtc at.01 eth and I have no idea what the company decides to do to resolve the issue. I will be pissed if they just pocket all of that profit. Angry

pocket all the profit? you do realise that you bought from other users like you and me right? not from starbase, the company, or hitbtc. down the line the issue will be fixed, more decimal places will be added, but your purchase is done. theres no resolution coming.

But will we still get the amount of coins with the same value of our investment, that's what we all want to know. Will they add decials to our coins or to the eth value, and if the eth value, will we get the amount off coins we deserve for 0.5 eth, whitch now equals 50 coins but if the price becomes 0.0005eth for a coin, will we get .5eth worth of coins.

I dont care that i cant trade now, i think it's a great product but i dont want to end up with 50coins worth 2 dollars while we invested 500 euro for 50 coins.
Pages:
Jump to: