Pages:
Author

Topic: ****Starbucks E-gift cards for 45% of the value!! **Never Dies**** - page 3. (Read 7459 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Thanks for updating your payivy page and reloading it https://www.payivy.com/v/4ee1a
I'll buy some tomorrow. Your the only one selling cheap Starbucks egift that's reliable and trusted.
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER. NICE TRY Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Thanks for updating your payivy page and reloading it https://www.payivy.com/v/4ee1a
I'll buy some tomorrow. Your the only one selling cheap Starbucks egift that's reliable and trusted.

You might want to check the username on that, its hulluplus
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Bought a GC yesterday.. Gave it to my mate in australia.. He tried to enter the code..but it says the card no does not exist..! I have given additional details about it on skype.. please check and respond.!

That's because it don't work. I got mines and it also had zero balance. It seems like some of his cards is right bit most of them are zero. Will not buy again I'm not gonna risk my money to buy something I don't know if it has it or doesn't. That's why he don't respond and been gone for a long time now he probably got picked up by the feds.

I asked one of my mates in the US to try the same card..and it worked.. I guess these dont work in australia.. works only in few countries.
Bought a GC yesterday.. Gave it to my mate in australia.. He tried to enter the code..but it says the card no does not exist..! I have given additional details about it on skype.. please check and respond.!

That's because it don't work. I got mines and it also had zero balance. It seems like some of his cards is right bit most of them are zero. Will not buy again I'm not gonna risk my money to buy something I don't know if it has it or doesn't. That's why he don't respond and been gone for a long time now he probably got picked up by the feds.
legendary
Bought two a yesterday so this post is my contest entry. The cards had full balance.
Activity: 40
Activity: 279
Bought one yesterday and balance was empty. I want a refund please.

Didn't you read the posts in this thread about how this is typically a credit carding / money laundering scam? Good luck getting a refund, but if you do, congrats. Tongue

eg:

Like i said before Becarefull, these are carded cards , anyone can get Starbuck using a good soks5 and a fresh cvv witch u can get cheap from the deepweb or online shops, again you will put your self in troubles .... Also to the OP i say WTF ? selling for 42% ? you are fucking up the market bro  Kiss
But good luck with these stupid members, they are so easy to scam but yh anyways in your next reply say you are legit cause they will believe u but carders wont cause we both know... Cool

that dude you quoted is some kind of copy paste bot or account post whore that puts up the same message everywhere.

OP seems to have been offline a few days, hopefully just the weekend but try to hit him up on skype AND PM.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Didn't you read the posts in this thread about how this is typically a credit carding / money laundering scam? Good luck getting a refund, but if you do, congrats. Tongue

eg:

Like i said before Becarefull, these are carded cards , anyone can get Starbuck using a good soks5 and a fresh cvv witch u can get cheap from the deepweb or online shops, again you will put your self in troubles .... Also to the OP i say WTF ? selling for 42% ? you are fucking up the market bro  Kiss
But good luck with these stupid members, they are so easy to scam but yh anyways in your next reply say you are legit cause they will believe u but carders wont cause we both know... Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is it possible to buy with Paypal?
Activity: 437
Anyone know if he still selling Starbucks egift?

Not sure if he is or not but they ALL eventually disappear.  My remaining cards from not too long ago are still good.  His PayIvy still has plenty.
Happy New Year everyone!
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
Anyone know if he still selling Starbucks egift?
Activity: 476
stop kidding me
Bought a batch of around 10 cards a few days back. They seem to still be working fine.
Activity: 327
Bought from you many times! For the contest Smiley
Activity: 280
another card bought..... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: